Total Drama U-KISS / 2Seop Is Real

Vampire NU'EST

Kiseop's POV

Soohyun had called us all to the living room to tell us something. When we all got there, we noticed that he looked upset. "Guys, Eli and Kevin are going to leave us..." He announced. The members all gave the 3 of them a look before Dongho commented.

"Are you two going to run off together?" As soon as that was said, the whole room filled with laughter. The leader and Elvin couple didn't seem amused though.

"No, I'm not joking... They really are going to leave us." Soohyun said again.

"Why?" We all asked. Soohyun only shrugged, telling us that he didn't know why. We turned to the Elvin couple for an explanation.

"Sorry, guys, we can't tell you why..." Eli said. I can't believe they're going... Kevin is going to leave forever! I thought. I was upset about Eli leaving too, but I was more upset about Kevin. AJ looked at me suspiciously, probably wondering if I would have a bad reaction to this. I just smiled at him innocently so that he wouldn't worry.

Author's POV

When they were all dismissed to go back to their schedules, Kiseop was planning of when to talk to the Elvin couple. He really needed to get over Kevin before he did something he would regret or that would get him into trouble. After Kiseop got home, he asked one of the members that were home if Eli and Kevin were home yet, which they were. Kiseop went to their room immediately, but when he opened the door, he was shocked. The couple were kissing each other hungrily on the bed! Kiseop really wanted to go and not know what would happen next, but he couldn't. For some reason, he couldn't look away!

Kiseop's POV

Kevin's so hot when he's like this... Damn it, why can't I look away? I thought. I felt myself getting hard and then heard someone's voice. "Kiseop hyung, need some help with your problem or would you rather use your hand?" I looked up to see Kevin smiling at me. I blushed the deepest red when I realized I was caught spying on the couple.

"It's okay... At least we didn't get that far yet." Eli reminded. I nodded, not wanting to imagine what seeing that would do to me.

"Just ask AJ to help you! You know he will." Kevin teased, knowing about AJ's confession to me. Well, all the U-KISS members knew about it.

"But, I..." I started. I don't know what came over me, but I really wanted to kiss Kevin, even if I knew he was with Eli. Damn it, I can't resist I thought before leaning in and giving Kevin a kiss.

"YAH!" Kevin yelled at me, pushing me away immediately. Eli looked really angry with me, well duh, I just kissed his lover.

"Kiseop, I swear, I'm going to kill you..." Eli said with gritted teeth. I flashed him a sweet smiled before dashing out of their room. Sadly, Eli was faster than me at running and he caught me easily. "Don't you dare kiss my Kevin again, or else!"

"Or else what?"

"You don't wanna know what I could do to you." Eli smiled at me wickedly.

"Yah, I'm your hyung!" I reminded.

"Only by 2 months... Besides, when it comes to Kevin, I don't really care." He shrugged simply and went back to his room. I've never seen him so angry... Kevin must mean a lot to him I thought. Letting out a sigh of relief, I went to the living room. When I got there, I found AJ lazily flipping through channels.

"Finally, a dongsaeng other than Hoon and Dongho who doesn't hate me." I smiled, sitting beside him. "How's your day been?" He didn't answer me. "Um... Okay, I'm going to assume that it was bad since you're not answering..." I said. "What are we watching?" AJ still didn't answer me. For some reason, this really bugged me. "AJ, answer me!"

"Hyung... I saw what happened..."

"What are you talking about?"

"You kissed Kevin..." AJ answered. What? He knows about that? Oh my god, he's probably so mad at me...

"AJ, I'm so sorry... I didn't..." I started the apology, but he interrupted me.

"It's okay... I saw it coming from the start... I knew you would never actually like me."

"No, it's not..."

"It's okay... Really it is." AJ smiled, but it was obvious to tell it was a fake smile. I felt an unknown pain in my heart as he left the living room. What was I just feeling?

A Couple Days Later

AJ still wasn't talking to me and I really wanted him to. He was my best friend, of course I wanted to talk to him more than the other members. Besides, after I kissed Kevin, Eli won't let me talk to him. He's become so over-protective of Kevin. It was the morning, so we were all having breakfast. I attempted to tell AJ a story about what had happened yesterday, but as usual, he wasn't answering or even listening to me. "AJ, come on... How long are you going to ignore me?" I asked. He let out a sigh.

"Soohyun hyung, can I go? I'm done eating..."

"Uh, sure..." Soohyun answered. I glared at him and AJ left the breakfast table. I let out a sigh and continued to eat. After breakfast, Kevin told me to come to the room that he and Eli shared.

"I thought Eli wasn't letting me talk to you..." I said when entering the Elvin couple's room.

"Yeah. I convinced him though." Kevin smiled.

"Why? I thought you hated me for doing that..."

"I hated that you did that." Kevin corrected. "You're my friend. Of course I wouldn't hate you... But, Eli's really angry."

"Yeah, I can imagine... You must mean a lot to him."

"I'm his everything. Same goes vise-versa."

"Seriously? How can you love someone so much?"

"You'll learn when you fall in love." Kevin explained. I frowned at him.

"But, I have... With you, remember?"

"If you loved me like Eli does, you wouldn't have asked that question. So, obviously, you haven't found that special someone who you cherish."

"You're nuts... I do love you."

"Really? What about AJ?"

"What about AJ?" I asked.

"Don't you feel anything for him? I know if I ever hurt Eli like that, I'd be torn apart with guilt."

"He's just a friend!" I reminded. "Besides, he'll get over it and move on to someone else..." Kevin gave me a bitter smile and layed down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. He looked like he was thinking about something. At this moment, I really wanted to jump him, but I didn't want to know what Eli had in store for me if I kissed his beloved Kevin ever again.

"I don't know, hyung... He seems pretty down. I mean, ignoring someone is pretty harsh, even if you're angry with them."

"Oh, what do you know?"

"A lot more than you do, hyung!" Kevin retorted in a smartass voice. This little... I swear, right now I just want to punch him! But, his face is too cute to punch... Kevin got off of the bed and went out of the room, in a minute or two, he came back. "Okay, kiss me and see if you like it."

"What?" I asked. "But, Eli will kill me..."

"No he won't, don't worry."

"He said if I ever kissed you again..."

"I know, I know... But, I explained everything to him. He's not going to do anything to you, I promise."

"What did you tell him?"

"I'll tell you later. Just kiss me!" Kevin demanded. I shrugged and did as he wanted. As soon as our lips touched, even a little bit, I felt a sharp jab in my heart. The jab that you would feel when you know it isn't right or when you think you're betraying someone. I leaned away from Kevin and looked down.

"Sorry, Kevin... I-I can't kiss you." I looked up and saw Kevin smiling at me. "What are you smiling about? Didn't you want me to kiss you?"

"Of course not, pabo! I'm in love with Eli." He reminded me. "That was a test and I was right!"

"Why you little... Wait, right about what?"

"About you not actually liking me. Well, maybe you did at one point, but now you don't."

"What are you talking about? Of course I still like you."

"No you don't... If you did, you wouldn't have pulled away, you would've kept on kissing me even if it's wrong." Kevin pointed out. "Compare this time to the other time that you kissed me, is anything different?"

"Well... This time there was a jab in my heart, like a dagger was going through it."

"Great! It's proven... You don't like me anymore! If you did, you wouldn't have that feeling when you kissed me."

"Then, who do I like?"

"I don't know..." Kevin shrugged. "I'm not a miracle worker. You'll have to find that out for yourself..."

"Fine..." I said and started to walk to the door.

"Oh, can you send Eli in here?" Kevin asked me. I nodded and exited the room.

"Eli, Kevin wants you..." I told him as I passed by. As expected, he quickly went to his room to see what Kevin wanted from him. I looked over to the other members who were talking with each other. Soohyun and Hoon were chatting about something that the other two didn't really seem interested in. The other two, Dongho and AJ, were talking to each other and Dongho actually made AJ smile. That smile... I haven't seen it for ages... As that thought ended, I felt my heart het an odd fluttery kind of feeling. What is this feeling? Could I be...? No, it can't be... I thought and ran to the Elvin couple's room. Yet again, I caught them in the middle of their make-out session and yet again, I regretted to come!

"Yah, why do you keep coming at the most inconvenient times?" Eli asked, obviously annoyed with me.

"Sorry... It's just... I really have to ask you guys a question." Eli rolled his eyes at me.

"What is it, hyung?" He questioned.

"Well, uh, it's not a question... I just worded it the wrong way..."

"Just tell us." Kevin said, as impatiently as Eli did. I wasn't surprised, after I left, I bet they were going to continue making out or even worse, maybe they would just go straight to making love!

"Well, when I saw AJ smiling because of what Dongho had told him, there was this fluttery kind of feeling in my heart..." I explained. The Elvin couple smiled brightly at me.

"Our hyung is in love!" They sang out together.

"W-WHAT?" I stuttered out in a yell.

"That's the same feeling I had when I first met Kevin." Eli explained, looking over to his lover.

"Same for me when I first met Eli." Kevin said. I face-palmed, knowing where they were going with this.

"Huh, and now you guys are basically making love everywhere!" I said. The Elvin couple burst out into hysterical laughter.

"No we're not!" Eli retorted. "We have some limit to our love."

"Whatever... Just tell me how to make the feeling go away."

"Easy!" Kevin said. "Just get AJ to date you. When he's yours, your heart will calm down."

"That's easy?" I asked. "He hates me..." I reminded Kevin.

"He doesn't hate you..." Eli and Kevin said together.

"He's ignoring me and not even looking at me, what do you call that?"

"Yeah, he's doing all that, but he doesn't hate you..." Eli assured. "He feels betrayed by you, that's why he's closing himself off from you. He just doesn't want to get too close to you 'cause he doesn't want to get hurt again."

"I..." I really didn't know what to say about this. I didn't know that he loved me so much that I hurt him this much. "I had no idea."

"Of course you didn't!" Kevin said. "You were blinded by your love for me... But, now that you love him, you want to make him happy, don't you?"

"More than anything..." I said.

"Then apologize to him." Eli suggested.

"How? Even if I do, he won't forgive me..." I reminded.

"Just make him see that he's special to you... More special than Kevin is." Eli said.

"Alright, I get that part. But, how?" I asked again.

"We can't help with that..." Kevin said, getting onto Eli's lap.

"You have to do that part on your own or else there really is no meaning, right?" Eli asked, hugging Kevin and nuzziling into his neck.

"How did you confess to Kevin?" I asked Eli.

"Me? Well, we were friends back then, so it wasn't that hard..." Eli said, looking like he was trying to remember how he won Kevin's heart. "I just asked him to hang out and then when we were having a really good time, I confessed to him, even though I was scared he would reject me..."

"He was really scared! You should have seen him that day!" Kevin laughed.

"So, I just blindly go for it?" I asked.

"If you're a man, then yes." Eli confirmed. "No offense, hyung, but can you get out now? I want some time with Kevin." He said, kissing up Kevin's neck. I rolled my eyes at the couple.

"Fine..." I huffed and left their room. Lucky for them that I locked the door on my way out. How can I get him to talk to me again? I thought. Then a lightbulb came on in my head.

The Next Day

"AJ, wanna go for a picnic with me?" I asked, holding up a picnic basket. He glared at me before answering.

"Why don't you ask Kevin to go with you?"

"I want you to go with me." I smiled at him. He just glared at me. "Oh come on, it's just a picnic."

"Fine." He huffed out. I smiled brightly at him and dragged him out of the dorm and to a nearby park. We sat down under a tree and got the food out. There was an awkward silence as we ate the food, we didn't talk at all. After AJ was done his food, he stood up. "I'm going... Thanks for the lunch, hyung." Hyung? I thought. He's calling me hyung again?

"You don't wanna stay and hang out with me?" I asked. His expression became dark as soon as I said that.

"I have things to do..." He said and started to walk away from me. No... Please don't go I thought. Unconsciously, I grabbed his hand! He turned around to look at me with complete confusion and that's when I made a move. I kissed him without thinking. I didn't care if he would slap me silly for it later, I just really wanted this. As soon as I pulled away from him, he slapped me hard.

"Ow... That hurt you know." I pouted.

"I had every right to do that!" He retorted. "How could you kiss me like that? Why do you always play with my feelings? Do you get pleasure from seeing me suffer?" He asked a train of questions.

"I kissed you because I like you, I don't play with your feelings, and no." I answered.

"What?" He asked.

"I kissed you because I like you." I said, this time taking it slowly so he would be able to process it. "I didn't play with your feelings, well, I didn't want to anyway. I guess I was just confused at the time, but I'm not anymore. Lastly, no I don't get pleasure from seeing you suffer..." I wasn't lying about anything that I just said, not even a word of it was a lie. I just hoped he believed me. AJ pulled his hand out of my grip and looked straight into my eyes, most likely to see if I was lying to him.

"You're lying..." He accused.

"No, I'm not." I assured.

"How can I trust you? I mean, you've said this before and then you kissed Kevin." He reminded.

"I never said I liked you... I said I'll be your boyfriend. Not all the people who are dating actually love each other." I pointed out. He nodded with a look of understanding. "But, I really do like you now."

"What changed?"

"I don't know... I think I've always liked you, but I just realized it. Will you give me a second chance?"

"I don't know, hyung..."

"Please? I know you hate me, but..." I was interrupted by AJ.

"Hate you? You thought I hated you?"

"By how you were acting, yes. But, the Elvin couple told me that you didn't hate me, but you were scared to get hurt again." I explained. "But, I'm not sure... I mean, they've been together for a while, but it's different for everyone."

"They're right! I don't hate you." AJ confirmed what the couple had told me.

"I'm really sorry..." I apologized. "I had no idea you liked me so much. I was blinded by my love towards Kevin."

"I know." AJ assured.

"So, you forgive me?" I asked hoping that he would say yes.

"Well..."

"Please?" I begged.

"Okay... But, this is also your last chance." AJ warned.

"Yay! Thank you!" I said, tackling him into a hug.

A/N: Haha, so 2Seop finally got together! Oh, Kiseop... It took you that long to realize you liked AJ. Anyways, next chapter is about what the fans would think and also a goodbye concert by all of the bands! But, I'm taking a 3 day leave. Subscribe and comment.