Fangirling girl; CL

Will we be together?

Late night Seohyun went to her brothers room. Siwon was in the shower and Sehun is planking in his bed.

 

"Yah" Seohyun called.

 

"Hmm?! Noona~ I'm sleeping don't interrupt me" Sehun cutely punch the air.

 

"Yah"

 

"I'm sleeping" and he snore loudly.

 

Seohyun didn't replied. Sehun keeps snoring until he got choke with his spit.

 

"UGH!" He got up and cough loudly.

 

"Sehun, mom told you to stop going to PC rooms and arcades and focus to studying"

 

"I'm not going there" he innocently blinked

 

"Then what do you call this?" Showing his picture in the train.

 

"I-I went to visit somebody"

 

"Somebody? It wouldn't be your teacher right? As far as I know all of your classmates lives in the neighborhood.

 

"A-ummm"

 

"Sehun" Seohyun put her arms in her waist and started to tap her foot by seconds... Waiting to Sehun's answer.

 

"What's going on?" Siwon went out to the shower all dressed.

 

"Oppa, you didn't fully wipe yourself again? Look your shirt is wet!"

 

"Sehun" Siwon seriously asked again.

 

"Okay! Hyung! I went to the PC room! You got me... Now what? School's about to end!" Raising his eyebrow.

 

"Do it again and I'll tell mom that you're more interested in helping her with the store rather than studying at school... There still entrance exams for high school you derp..." Siwon turned around and shooed Seohyun out to their room. "And stop flirting with girls, you're too young for that" Siwon jumped to his bed and tuck himself cozily.

 

Sehun angrily stomped his way to his bed upstairs. Stop flirting? HYUNG?!! Their the one's keeps sticking around!! UGGH! GIRLS!

 

(AN: Just imagine 'To the beautiful You' bedrooms specially Minho's and Sulli's)

--

 

It was morning and luckily class begins late since there was this schools activity. Seohyun even hurriedly preapre herself for school even though it there is no-so-called-class that day since freshman year is about to end. The homeroom teacher just want them to be in school for attendance.

 

"Sehun! Let's go together!" Seohyun called out while hurriedly munching her breakfast. "YAH!"

 

"Seohyun,calm down" her mom calmly said. "Sehun, list down all the expenses for your graduation okay? Also your schedule where my presence is needed"

 

"I'll be going now eomma!" Sehun said.

 

"YAAAAAHHH! SEHUN!" In a blink of an eye Seohyun put the dishes in the sink and grabbed her bag to follow Sehun.

 

"She didn't even brush her teeth and washed the dishes!.... I won't talk to her in school" Siwon commented as he also prepare himself for school.

 

"Siwon" their mom pointed out.

---

 

Seohyun left Sehun on her way since his school is a few foot away from their house.

 

"See you later Sehun-ah! Go home early!" Seohyun commanded as she also walked towards the bus terminal.

 

"Yaaah~ Sehun!" D.O. greeted.  "You're sis change a lot. Does she have a boyfriend or something?" teasing him.

 

"Quit it out! Don't ever think about that to that pig!"

 

"Pig? HAHAHA" D.O. laughed at him and even shared it to their other friends.

---

 

Seohyun went to school in full shape. She knew Sehun is starting to visit arcades and PC rooms again and she don't want their mom to know it... It will be a headache. She just have to teach him a lesson. As a sister.

 

Everyone in school was busy doing their last requirements. Seohyun look for Sooyoung and others. She got tired just by looking others business. Doing project and stuffs while she is just waiting for the day and time when their subject teacher tells them to see them for their signature as a pass to have their report card.

 

Since everyone is busy. She went for a walk in their hallway. She found CL freely skipping happily.

 

"Annyeong Seohyun-ah!" she cheerfully greeted.

 

"Hello, I think you're having a nice day huh?"

 

"Yup, totally! I just love being a fan girl! Look!" She showed a picture of a guy with I guess his signature.

 

"Let me guess... It's from the sunbae in the cheering squad!" Cl squeeled in reply. Seohyun and CL known each other because of Jokwon's friendly mood. CL was actually from the next door class, the class A. They had this closeness when both of them went to search Minzy in the gymnasium where they also found and became a fan of Jaejoong of the school's cheering squad... and she's like a crazy fan. Seohyun understands CL more since their topic will be always be about cheering tactics etc.

 

"Jaejoong-sunbae gave me this awhile ago... Aigoo I felt embarassed. SHE EVEN WENT TO OUR CLASSROOM! GAAAAK!" She squeeled again.

 

"Yah! Calm down!"

 

The two went to the cafeteria to chat when CL suddenly drop the mood.

 

"I forgot they're already graduating"

 

"CL" Seohyun whispered worriedly. Instead of being down and all...

CL change the mood again by showing another picture.... of Xia-sunbae

 

"I also got Xia-sunbae's signature" teasing her to give it to her as a gift. Well Seohyun isn't that fangirl to fall :P

 

The day ended as usual. Gotta wash my clothes. Sehyun thought, this is she hated the most washing her clothes. She hates it when there's no class and she have to go to school. She hated it when their not wearing their uniform because she thinks uniform are much more easy to wash rather than those colored shirts. and besides! You'll be running out of clothes in this period of time... You can't wear the same clothes in the same week! I hate this.

 

As she scanned her basket full of dirty clothes, she notice something is missing. "Oppa! Did you use my small neck pillow?" she shouted. "Anni!" he respond. Where did I put it? It's an easy to bring kind of pillow. Suited to those who are travelling, you just need to put some air in it so that you can use it. Darn it! Sungmin must haven't returned it! All she remembered Sungmin was the last one to used it that day. Sungmin you  better returned it in good shape or else I'll make you and Raina broke!

---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Ohlalala~ I got 3 cameos for this chapter :DD

 

I wanna brag this... Me and Seohyun are the same in height! OMO OMO OMO 169cm?! I thought she's taller than me! Well, I dunno if it's real or just for the profile but what is true to what I am saying is that I am a 169cm tall and I'm proud ASIAN! :P

 

and by the way someone asked me.

 

WHY did I choose Sehun and Siwon as Seohyun's brothers?

1. I find it interesting with my friends story... all of their names starts with letter A and their last name is ALSO starts with A soooo... yeah that's why.. just exclude their last name okay? I just want their names starts with 'S'

2. I find it quite amazing Sehun and Siwon are like brothers (to me)

 

Soooooo same right? XD

 

Also this

 

HAHAHA Click you're answer here okay?! :)
 

 

Thanks for reading and Comment and Subscribe :)