A Heart Before My Name

Will we be together?

Teasing was the right word for this silly joke Kyuhyun cause her this past few days... Well, she is still thinking twice if its counted as bullying or not. Through out the week, the class... THE WHOLE CLASS... had been teasing her about her being with him.

Some even had this gossip shared on her that Kyuhyun had something with his previous crush, Jieun. Not that she cares... its just that people around her keep saying about that, asking her what her reaction and if she qas jealous.

 

All she knew they had been on this awkward treatment for awhile. Kyuhyun stop talking to her (you know that talk that a regular classmate to classmate relationship does, asking some notes or borrowing a pen) but then once in awhile they met glances making Seohyun squeal in her inside.

 

One day in their Trigometry Class, the teacher gave a seat work for them to work while she's busy doing the paper work infront of them.

"You can discuss with your fellow classmates but please refrain standing and talking loudly. You may start now."

 

Seohyun did her work but confused since it was asking for more than 3 angles with given degrees, her notes just guiding her through 2nd angle which was a problem. She look at her left and right. Seems like Zhoumi and Henry are not please with her looking so she look back to her paper. 

 

I just hate Math! she thought.

 

Just then Kyuhyun stood up and pass his paper. The teacher scan the whole paper.

"Could you help others, Mr. Cho?"

He nod as an agreement and walk around. Seems like everyone was focus even though they erase-scratch-bolds there answers on the paper. As he walk further he noticed Seohyun looking at her paper, switching from the ceiling and back to her paper. There's Zhoumi and Henry beside her, why won't she ask for help with them? he thought.

 

"Please start passing your papers now, quietly." One by one they started standing up, making Seohyun panic since the two beside her had given their papers to the teacher and now was about to go out for lunch.

As she groaned in frustration. Kyuhyun stood beside her and lean at her paper.

"Multiply Angle 3 and Angle 4 you'll get 80º. So to get Angle 4, you divide Angle 3 to 80º" he suddenly blurt out. He was just inches away from him as he say those and looks at her eye to eye, who could possibly get that?

"What did you just say?"

"Here..." He suddenly took her pen and sat Henry's chair and write on his desk the solution he just said. "I know your hungry like. Let's get this over okay? So here. Pass it now." he said and left.

 

Seohyun took a check to her paper once again and found Kyuhyun's peculiar hand writting which he did purposely so that the teacher won't regocnize he was the one wrote it. She stood up and passed it just before the teacher stood up from her chair to get out from the room and take her lunch break too.

"Next time don't doodle on your paper." the teacher said, pointing the heart after her name which she didn't remembered writing in the first place and her heart was not like that... She always blacken it (♥) not just outlining it (♡)...

 

 Must it be...

 

--

 

Hi guys its been awhile... I hope this update made up the weeks or maybe months when I was in self searching ^^

Please don't be afraid to tell me things that concerns this fic and with me ♥♡♥♡

Sorry I was gone for awhile TT___TT

I'll post the longer one later :)

 

Love lots,

ash_mae