I'm a JUNIOR!!

Will we be together?

 

 

 

School started in a blink of an eye. Seohyun didn't notice time flies fast when she went visit the nearby province and... No she didn't farm there.. Just enjoying the sweet fresh air.

 

Seohyun went to school as early as possible and with great luck... I mean BAD LUCK. Yes, their new homeroom teacher is around, but because of that she was asked to do this and that... She's not asking Seohyun to clean up but to CHANGE the whole room... ALL BY HERSELF! She had to carry this dusty compartments from her office to her new classroom. Aigoo! I wish I didn't dressed up prettily when my first day of being a Junior would be like this! It took me forever to choose this blouse just for this day! Aigoo~

 

And what frustrates her most. Her allergy to dust... sneezing like forever!!

 

While carrying things upstairs, she held her breathe so that she won't inhale the dust particles, but then a human can't live without air. Seohyun sneezed loudly and stimulately... I hate this! She stop in an aisle, she search for her hanky around her jeans but then she forgot it was in her small bag. Darn it! Seohyun continued to marched upstairs with those dusty things when someone held his hand to help her. Thank God! I almost embarassed myself.


"Thank you, you're such a great hel-" Seohyun was cut off when she recognize the guy help her out.... Kyuhyun. "Omo! You've gone so tall!"

"You're going to the next floor?"

"Ah, yeah..." Seohyun rolled her eyes since Kyuhyun swiftly change the topic but then se realized something, she stop in the middle of the stairs "Wait a minute! Why are you going to my classroom this early? Sungmin and the others are surely be late today."

"You're saying I can't go to my own classroom?" Kyuhyun continued going up leaving Seohyun dumbfolded. We're classmates?

--

 

"Aigoo! You're  classmates are so latecomers! It's the first day of school! Why only you two appeared on time? Aigoo! Good thing you two is such a helpful youngsters. Blessed you!" Mrs. Cana admired the two while STILL refurnishing their new classroom. Thee two went again downstairs to clean the dirty wall fans.

"What the heck?! Is she planning to move her house here?" Kyuhyun blurt out in frustration after doing hundreds of jobs.

"You don't say. She might actually do it"

"I really hate cleaning!"

"Me too, so don't whine there and get back to work."

"I said I hate cleaning. So I'm leaving. Bye" Kyuhyun let those dirty fan cages fall near the sink, making the dust dance with the air.

"HEY!!! SHE ASKED US BOTH! DON'T- Ah! Ah- Achoooo!" Seohyun didn't expect something would come out. Gross!

"Oh come on!"  Kyuhyun rolled his eyes but then he still help her even though he said he would ditch her.

 

It was nearly noon when one by one Seohyun's, or should I say, SAME classmates arrived. I guess 10 of us went to class A and 3 of the previous class A went down.

Since ten of them when up. Now the class is officially has 40 students, while the class A has 56 with them. Yeah, too crowded. What can we say they are all intelligent!

 

When Henry and the others arrived, they we're all shocked to found out Kyuhyun to be in the same class.

 

"Dude! What are you doing here?" Henry teasingly asked "... what happened to our cocky friend?"

"Don't even talk about it! Now I'm grieving. Making everything lightly!" Kyuhyun embarrasingly said.

 

--

 

An hour was like years for Seohyun, she couldn't wait for the lunch break. She was dead tired. Come on! Clock tick faster!

 

"Okay class, see you later after lunch. I'll be giving off my requirements and introduction later" Mrs. Cana said.

"Phew! She's tough old teacher there! Wow! Look at our classroom it's like my grandma's room!" JoKwon joked. Yeah! Good for you, you arrived late and made me... no us two do the whole work! " Seohyun! Let's get lunch together!" JoKwon asked. He was about to grabbed Seohyun's bag when a hand snatched her back. "Sorry JoKwon, Seohyun's mine" Sooyoung protested.

 

Seohyun grabbed back her arm and bag "You know what.... I HATE YOU!" she rolled her eyes and pouted. Whinning about awhile ago where she had to faced the  dust and made her sneezed like crazy.

 

"Well, it's your fault you're so excited about being a Junior" JoKwon mocked.

"Whatever. I still hate you two" Seohyun crossed her arms.

"Come on Seohyun I know you're hungry too, let to take lunch for now and then later let's talk about... us ditching you." Sooyoung convinced her with her favorite place to eat.

"Sorry my cohorts, but I have to check my kid there at the freshmen's blg. I'm kind of being a babysitter here. My lil bro is already around."

"What did you say 'Lil Bro'?" Sooyoung's eyes sparkle upon hearing it.

"Yeah, His a very fat and has thick glasses unlike my big bro"

"Oh I see, well, see you later." Sooyoung JoKwon left her. OHOHOHO Sooyoung I would never allow you to be my in-law!

--

 

Sehun will appear later! OOOOOO! I'm so proud with my poster XD

 

I made it!

 

Okay see you next monday! I got exams this Thursday and Friday and an entrance exam for college this Sunday so, I'm really pretty busy. But since I love you all and how you showed your love with my fic I updated TODAY! :)

 

Don't FORGET to comment and subscribe :)

 

aaaaaand before I forgot, you can message me if you would like me to make a poster for your fic :)