Founders Day: The Day!

Will we be together?

It was 8 in the morning....

Sehun and Siwon went to school together, leaving Seohyun behind.

She walks lazily to their store counter to  tell her mom she’ll be going off.

“You look disappointed? Isn’t today the school’s Founders day?”

“It is… It’s that… Never mind mom. I’ll be going now.”

While walking slowly to the bus stop, her mind had already travelled to their school, thinking what the school look like at this very moment. What Siwon is doing… Maybe looking for some to date or is her little brother doing fine with the first time experience I bet he will ask me to go home with him since he spend his money unwisely.

Seohyun scratch her head as she enters the bus. Lord, don’t let me embarrass myself later.

--

Seohyun look at the other students who's happy face can't tell outside the gates. She gulped before passing the small gate. Good Luck to me!

Just after the gate guard check her bag someone caught her wrist.

"You're caught." What?!

"Excuse me." Seohyun pull back her wrist but this person is stubborn.

"You step on it. You're going to jail."

"Seriously?" Seohyun protested. He pointed the circle written by a chalk. Inside it says 'caught'. She look at the cemented floor full of coloured circles.

"Aish~ just cooperate okay?" He grabbed her to this jail his saying. It was squared by ropes looking like the stage ring in a wrestling tournament.

"I won't fight right?" she asked curiously.

"-sunbae-nim, I'm a sunbae. Treat your sunbae nicely... Aigoo juniors these days."

Seohyun sat on a corner. She get it now. When you step those circles you'll get caught and will be send in the so-called jail. You have to pay if you're time is precious so you can get out and Seohyun has no plans to pay up.

 

"Neh, sunbae-nim... how many minutes do I have to wait to be released?" Seohyun asked while this sunbae who caught her awhile ago guard the jail.

"You have to pay up."

"I don't have money with me"

"You're lying"

"Nope. I left it in my bag"

"Do I look stupid to you?! Hoobae? You just entered the gates it's impossible." Yes, his right it was a lame reason.

"I have to perform."

"Really? You aren't lying?"

"Yes, I also have this ticket. If it's okay, I'll pay sunbae-nim with this." She give the ticket to him. "My friend gave me that incase my mom would watched the show."

"And where's your mom?"

"Busy." It was purely a lie. She didn't even invite her at all, and in the first place she has no plans on performing anyway.

"Okay, I'll let you go... You better give me a nice performance or else I'll hunt you down. I'm Yang Yoseob. Class C-3. Call me Yoseob-oppa."

"Seob-ah!! You're not lazying off, right?" A sunbae whose busy catching some students called.

"Seohyun imnida, sunbae. Class B-2." Yoseob and Seohyun stared at each other for awhile.

"You're not going out?" Yoseob asked.

"Oh.." Seohyun bowed. And walk out.

"Good luck with your performance! I'll bring the whole class to cheer you!" He cheered. Suddenly, Seohyun's cheeks went pink. It was a lie. "I'll brag to them that I knew a hoobae whose peforming today and in a Special Class! You better not embarrass me Seohyun-ah!"

"Don't call me Seohyun-ah! Sunbae, we're not close" Seohyun said tongue out while running away from his sight.

--

"SEOHYUN-AH!" Sooyoung called. "I thought you ditched me!"

"Can I not join?"

"No, we have to prove to that old Mrs. Cana that we have talents and not just a bunch of nerds sitting in a chair for hours!" Sooyoung throw her arms cheerfully.

"Yeah~" Seohyun uninterestingly lift her arm too like cheering.

"Anyhow, advance my dear." Sooyoung secretly grin.

"HAP-" it was like last year.. Seohyun also tried to announce it the day before her birthday but then she was also cut off.

"So, what will be your performance for me?"

"I didn't prepared actually, even thought you told me about this ridiculousplan of yours 2 weeks ago." Seohyun rolled her eyes. True. She really didn't think it would turn out like this. Performing on stage.

"Well,I know Seohyun you have something in there. You're my friend! My friends are talented! Good Luck!" Sooyoung left her in a corner.

--

Class A-2 was already performing. Next was their class. Nobody knew they we're performing except with the people they personlly invited. The gym was full.

Everyone was nervous it was their class' turn. Seohyun in a corner just stretch her fingers and back... a little leg strech something like that.

 

The staff called her name. In a maximium of 3minutes she have to perform. She have to captivate the audience. She has to own the stage. I completely forgot sunbae is watching.

 

The light we're off when the staff signaled her to enter.

 

Sooyoung and Jo kwon is already down stage comfortably sat infront since they performed awhile ago. They we're excited.

--

 

 

 

After the performance Seohyun hurriedly run beside Sooyoung, an empty seat, and sanked there.

The staff seems to have problem since the stage didn't light up. Everyone was still cheering and whistle-ing.

Sooyoung and Jokwon simply clap their hands and smile widely. Just simply looking at each other. Their doing telekinesis. Seohyun thought.

"THAT'S WAS SISTER!!!!" someone shouted. No... Sehun-ah your embarassing me. Seohyun slap her face and wanted to bury herself under the floor from embarassment.

"Since there is kind of a little problem at the back. That was Seohyun-sshi from Class B-2, really talented lady. Beauty, brain and pretty talented. Seohyun-ah! I'm so proud being your English teacher!" the Mr. Kang their English teacher, who is also the host, revealed. Mr. Kang stop it.

"Seohyun-ah! You did a great job!" he look at where she was sitting and lift his fist in the air. This is embarassing. "I think that did buy the time, so for the next performer...."

"Congrats." Sooyoung whispered and look back to Jokwon.

"I think I need to create a fanpage." Seohyun heard Jokwon whispering to Sooyoung

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 

 

 TADAH!~ I've updated. Thanks again for subscribing! :)

 

Hey~ I'm still on process with this Side Story so bare with the foreword for now keke

 

So proud that SJ, EXO, BAP and Big Bang brought home a MAMA Trophy today.

It was also unexpected with Jackie Chan's appearance :)