Moment of Truth Part 2

Will we be together?

 

Kyuhyun ran along Seohyun downstairs.

 

"What is it?" Seohyun asked.

"Uhm. Uhmm... I forgot to pass the assignment awhile ago, c-can you sneak it in? Please?" He was uncertain first and filled with shyness but as he held the paper to her he was giving off sort of charms that making her assure and relax, smiling at her light heartedly. Its making her blush on the dim corridor.

"Okay. In return, can you—" she was stop when she notice that Kyuhyun was holding his bag behind him. "Nevermind. Did you lock the doors?" "Ye- No." "Can you help me arranging the chairs first?"

 

If they're having this conversation infront of the others, surely she will be teased by her friends but then the two was comfortable in spending their time together. After finally finish arranging the chair in the room, the awkward atmosphere came back to both of them.

 

"I'll be going then?"

"HAHAHA silly, you talk were not in the same neighorhood. Your so funny Hyun."

"Oh." Seohyun march outside and holds the door. "You going home or not? Neighbor?"

"Your so cute." Kyuhyun mumbled and smiled by himself

"Good night" Seohyun was about to luck the door when Kyu notice.

"Hey!" he shouted.

 

"So how was the practice?" Kyuhyun started as they walk to the train station.

"The usual, tiring." She was trying to stay away from any contact but it seems our Prince here tranformed into some sort of friendly and approachable guy in the school. Seohyun just can't help to doubt her feeling towards him. As they walk passed some students greeted him, when did he became so popular?

"Annyeonghasseyo, sunbae-nim." a hoobae whom Seohyun had work with a long time ago greeted.

"Oh, annyeong!" she cheerfully replied.

"It's okay not to greet them, in case you didn't know." Kyuhyun whispered as he rest his arms on her shoulders

"Well, Mr. Cho, I'm sorry to say we're totally different." Seohyun shrug off.

"Aigoo~ better to read my paper okay?"

"Like I would." Seohyun rolled her eyes and suddenly Kyuhyun ran out the train, leaving Seohyun shock. He was about to be smash between the doors!

Kyuhyun waved goodbye to her, widely smiling, as she just left looking him terrified.

 

That guy, if he ever dies infront my eyes I will totally act like I don't know him.

"You've been going home late lately." a voice snapped her curses in her mind.

"What are you doing here?"

"BESSST FRIEND!" Luhan squeeled and hug her tight. 

 

--

 

its been awhile :)