Moment of Truth Part 1

Will we be together?

"Good Morning Seohyunnie!" Taeyeon greeted that early morning.

"Did you drank too much vitamins Tae?" Leeteuk responded since she and Leeteuk met near the school's entrance. Seohyun proceed to her seat by the back part. Henry and Zhoumi weren't arrive that morning yet so Taeyeon occupied Henry's seat.

"Aigoo~ So how did it go?" Taeyeon asked full of curiousity and somewhat wanted to tease Seohyun about it.

"What do you mean?" Seohyun knew what she meant.

"The new SHINEe album! Did you download it? Waaahh! I heard there will be a fansigning event downtown!" she beamed. She and Taeyon knew what they we're talking about. "So? Are you gonna confess?" Their other classmates look to their direction out of curiousity. Taeyeon somewhat noticed it and added, "Your love for Onew-oppa?".

"I don't know. It's crazy." Seohyun mumbled.

"What's crazy?" Luhan in, and sat on Henry's chair.

"Nothing." Seohyun said coldly.

"I'm crazy for you~" Taeyeon's sudden singing made Luhan feel weird, recently Taeyeon had been very blunt. She confess infront of them that she like Luhan. Well, in a bullying-type of jokes around friends.

"Shut up Tae," Luhan stood up and went to his seat.

"I WANNA HUG LUHANNIE!" she beamed.

 

*Seohyun POV*

There's no way I'll confess right away. That's not so like me. What did I said!? Not so like me?  I confess my sins right away... But this is not a sin or something! Stupid! Stupid!

 

"You might want to share something, Ms. Seohyun?" Mrs. Pana said. Gosh! Did I said those out loud?

"A-Aniyo."

"So class I wanted you to pick a leader for the up coming event for the school. Those who won't joined will be assigned to do an intermission number." Mrs. Pana continued but I didn't bother to listen I know I would be assigned on the backstage preparation anyway.

 

--

 

"SEOOOOHYUUUUNNN!!" Hyoyeon called. I was about to go with my bag on back.

"What is it?"

"Hello? Where going to practice?!"

"About what?"

"Oh My Gosh, we're suppose to do an intermission number! Where have you been? Are still on Earth Hyunnie?"

"Oh." I manage to say, oh right. The class president, a.k.a. Taeyeon did the designation of people. We're friends so she might have planned to us to perform.

 

We disarrange the classroom, putting all the tables at the side andplace on top of it the chairs.

"So are we gonna dance? Or sing?" I ask right away. I wanna go home.

"You think 9 of us can sing? And what? Do a relay marathon thing in the stage?" Sooyoung said. Are they bullying me?

"So we dance?"

"Oh yeah! Let's show the whole school were not all about books!" Taeyeon roared.

"And what we will dance?"

"HER WHISPER, WHISPER IS THE LUCIFEEER!" Sunny sang.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes!" they said in unison.

 

-After awhile-

 

"This won't do guys!" Taeyeon said as she catch her breathe for nth time, we were practicing for the whole 3 hours for a mere minute of the song. Like I didn't toldya.

"Oh come on! Only 2 minutes and 36 seconds left guys" Hyoyeon cheered.

"Its already 5pm guys. I REALLY need to go home." I said. I really dislike going home late. Well, one of the reasons is the bus will be full.. 2nd would be the cold december air. I really hate it. "And besides, guys, its still 3rd week of November, we can do it by December before the event. Your just excited."

"Hahahhaha." Taeyeon laughed as she collapse in the floor. "We should totally show the guys that Kpop is awesome!"

"I think your just showing off." Yuri commented. "To someone."

"What!? I don't!" she sat up instantly.

"Yes you are.... From that guy next door." Yuri smirked.

"Who? Zelo? WHAAAT? Spoiled Goat's milk! I am not showing off!" Its a long story about those two. Zelo was Kyuhyun's previous classmate. His one of the few students in our curriculm.. I really don't where it started but Zelo was you know, like Kyuhyun was, he kept visiting our room for Kyuhyun and then what I notice they keep bickering about age and height and.. Yeah like my story.

 

"Let's go home then?" I asked. We we're fixing our stuff, some comb their hair, some put some powder on their oily face and some disturbed the silence. Its the typical scene I always see with them. Just then Kyuhyun came to the view.

"Oh? You guys still here?"

"Were about to go home." Sooyoung responded.

"I'll get something..." his eyes roamed. "on my desk."

"Hehe, Sorry we disarranged it." Sunny giggled.

I turn around, faced my back to them. As I continue fixing my stuffs. I untie my long ponytail so that I could comb it throughly, well, the whole day I didn't bother about it anyways.

"Hyunnie! Let's go!" Tiffany called. I turn around and my long hair hit Kyuhyun's face.

"Sorry." I look at him and back to my friends but they left me already. "Wait up guys!" without tying my hair and with a comb lock in my mouth, I put on my bag and ran to catch them. When I was downstair I was able to tie my hair and my so called friends were out of sight. Seriously, they left me. I catch my breathe and start walking alone. I heard running steps by the downstairs so I paced up my walk into briskwalking. No, I'm not scared of ghost. I'm scared of a human specially at this point of time where most of the students went home already.

 

--

 

I'll be double updating today to repay your patience for this fic. Thank you for the support guys! :D

Sorry for the grammar and typo's