Hello Summer!!

Will we be together?

School was officially ended but then the school decided to have a trip to beach since it's already summer.

 

Beach....

 

Just by that word Seohyun already couldn't help smiling... She's just so excited to go to beach. It's been awhile...

 

As excited she was, Seohyun went to school an hour early before they leave. Everyone seems to be excited... Most of the students waited outside, near the guards house. But since the class decided to see each other in their classroom she had to walk all the way there.

 

She can't expect anyone being there already... They were all latecomers.

 

She put down her bag on her table. She look around and thought all the things she had experience. Even though it's like a cage to me, where we sit all day long, we had shared many memories. She walk around and a smile appeared on her lips, she can't help remembering those happy memories. Seohyun walk at the front and stand there for awhile. It seems like yesterday when she was there infront of everyone introducing herself and how Mr. Gong didn't recognize her school.

Seohyun decided to write some dribbles on their chalkboard. She won't get some fines just by writing there right? She already a Junior!

 

While writing she heard a ball bouncing, she took a look and found Kyuhyun playing alone, tossing and dribbling the beach ball. Somewhat it was weird, he  then notice her.

 

"Happy summer" he started.

"It won't be happy if you two won't pay up."

Kyuhyun rubbed his neck and smiled shyly. "I guess were not yet done about that. It's not really my fault... uhmmm Seohyun right?"

"I saw it with my two eyes so, stop denying Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun continued playing and seems like they weren't talking to each other.

Seohyun leaned on a corner. "Yah.... Yah.... YAH!" Kyuhyun then tossed the ball with some pressure that it went downstairs. "Oooops."

"It's you fault not mine!" Seohyun protested. Kyuhyun replied her a glare. The two heard some footsteps downstairs.

 

"Yah! Who's beach volleyball is this?"

With great luck the school's brat-stupid-arrogant-feeler (anything bad you can think of) president... noticed the ball.

 

The footsteps became louder meaning she's getting closer!

 

Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed Seohyun in a corner where they can hide.

 

"Yah!!!! Who's this duffus who owns this?!" holding the ball.

 

"If she'll confiscate that she's in trouble. I won't think she's a girl or something" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Then go and tell her that it's yours!" Seohyun in her tone regular.

 

That stupid president seems to heard her and look behind her... or should I say in their direction but downstairs.

Kyuhyun hurriedly hold and cautiously look at that . Seohyun struggles and tries to talk. Kyuhyun look at her in the eye and tells her to keep quiet.

 

Gladly Kyuhyun's classmate, Yuri arrived and notice Kyuhyuns handwriting on the ball.

 

"Uhmm, Ms. President please calm down... Let those freshmen representatives handle this... You won't like to waste your time here rather than your last day in school right?"

"I guess your right. Okay I'll pass this out. Now you ex-freshmens better behave." The president left the ball in Yuri's hand. She maybe knew Yuri or something. But she's not a representative or something.

 

Yuri walks upstairs. Kyuhyun pulled his hand away and looks at Seohyun for awhile. I didn't sufocate her right?

 

"I almost passed out!" Seohyun shouted. Yuri saw Seohyun catching her breathe and Kyuhyun looking at her.

"I guess I was interrupting something." Yuri went inside their classroom. Kyuhyun doesn't seem to understand what she was talking about. He was about to asked her when his other friends arrived and about his attire, a colourful shorts. Best to wear in summer indeed.

 

Seohyun went downstairs since she will be alone upstairs and waited the others there. What's 'something'?

 

One by one her classmates arrived with their bags and tupperwares of goodies.

 

The whole school went to this resor, the school rented the whole place just for that day. They even organize some games for their students to enjoy. Seohyun joined this 5meter sprint where the prize is the top selling ice cream of the resort.

 

Surely I will win this. She gave of a confident smirk. Everyone was excited with the game but then her attention went to Kyuhyun in a corner, he was being teased by Sungmin and the others to take off his shirt. Are they bullying him?

 

They teacher shouted 'GO!' Seohyun heard it but then she got out balance and tripped in the sand. She was initially planking on the sand.

She gave a smile and said I'm fine but deep inside she was grieving since she lost her chance with her ice cream. She walk unsteadily but manage to have a sit in a bench.

 

"Sooyoung!" Seohyun called her out.

"You okay?"

"NO! I didn't won that ice cream! Sooyoung! I want I ice cream! Ice Cream!" Seohyun started to throw tantrums and acts like a kid who found a toy and her mom won't buy it.

 

"Yah! Yah!" Sooyoung started to look at her in weird way. She won't go breakdown right? For a mere ice cream right?

 

Kyuhyun, in the other hand, stays away with his "so-called" friend and sat in a nearby bar. He saw Seohyun acting like a kid. She's like a giant kid.  But then he find it cute even though she's not suitable to act aegyo.

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

 

UPDATED! I'm so inspired :)

 

I'm thinking since I updated Chapter 10 I got 10 subscriber since it was chapter 10. Now that I'm on Chap 11 will I have 11 subbies too? XD

 

Look at this... @o@ OTP's might be TRUE :DD

 

 

 

Well, Thanks for reading :D I really appreciated it! and thanks for subscribing and doing comments you make my life exciting :)