My birthday

Will we be together?

Now Playing: B.A.P.'s Crash

Time Check: 11:34pm

 

The D-Day came obviously it was her best day to start with! Her brothers, Siwon and Sehun greeted her first thing in the morning.

 

It was lunch break, she and her friends went to the building's cafeteria when Sooyoung notice Seohyun was in different mood.

 

"What's with today?"

 

"She saw her crush" Sandeul answered.

 

"Partially... Yes, but it's not the main reason." while munching her spaghetti. I think it's best not to tell anyone about it.

 

In the middle of your lunch.. You saw your big brother looking all over the place when his eyes landed on you and signaled you to come near him. Everyone seems to stare the giant.

 

She choke a bit after seeing him with no reason...


[LOL]

Seohyun hurriedly grab Sooyoung's bottled water.

 

For no reason AGAIN, she was walking towards him in frighten, like walking to her death.

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun happily went back to their table.

 

"Who's that?" Sooyoung asked while elbowing Seohyun. "That's one of a tall guy!" Seohyun started to chill when Sooyoung started to giggle.

 

Instead of answering, Seohyun ask "What drink do you like? My treat!"

 

Even after lunch, Sooyoung asked Seohyun about the guy again. She almost spit the water she's drinking when Sooyoung started to compliment her brother with adjectives whose not suitable for her brother.

 

"Handsome? I agree his a freaking 7 feet flat but handsome? Girl you got problems" Seohyun rolled her eyes and shift her attention to the paper works infront of her. But Sooyoung still convinced her.

 

"Then who's that sunbae?"

 

"My oppa, okay?! Now.. Sooyoung I still have to do-"

 

"OMO! That's your oppa! I wish I had an oppa like him!" With him is like hell. "We will be going to school together..." That would never happen "... then he will carry my things... and teach me Math"

 

"YAH! Don't ever wish you had a brother like him!"

 

"Did I told you I like tall guys!?"

 

"Quit it. I don't want a sister-in-law like you"

 

"Yeah, stop it Sooyoung... WHo would choose someone like you anyway! Seohyun prefer taller girls for her oppa" Luhan interfered.

 

"Yeah.. Yeah..." Seohyun nodded. "... wait a minute, how did you know that?"

 

"I was just guessing, since I saw you with tall girl."

 

"See?! Luhan even agrees with me sometimes" Sooyoung added.

 

"Pabo! It's not you it's her junior high friends"

 

"Wha- How.. How did you know?!" Seohyun shockingly asked. No one knew them! How the heck did he knew me?

 

Luhan took some explaining things... about last year... She remembered that event where athletes from different Junior High came to visit the her school, since their school are assigned for that year to have that game, the District Meet. A game from team on other schools on their district.

 

" You're saying your one of the enemy, in the volleyball...." Seohyun look upward like she was looking something above "... I tally can't remember you being their. Are you sure?"

 

"I'm totally sure! You were with that Tiffany girl who's like your personal servant." Luhan convinced them. Sooyoung was just quietly studying the mood when she finally decide to speak.

 

"Seohyunnie~ Luhan here is a stalker!"

 

"Me? Stalker!?"

 

"Oh! Come on Luhan it's obivious! You like her!"

 

Seohyun and Luhan started to laugh when they look at each other.

 

After a minute of laughing, they stop, stop like they didn't laugh at all and said in unison. "Are you joking?" and laugh again leaving Sooyoung dumbfolded..

 

---

 

On her way home, she was expecting 'someone' but sad to say 'someone' didn't appear as she wish.

 

I should have told them.. naaah.. I guess it's more fun this way. No party, no extra attention, No expenses, just pure fun and bonding. I totally hate that kind of attention and how will they treat me.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

I HAVE UPDATED AFTER 2 weeks I guess.. Totally sorry! I said I will update next week but instead in went to next next week

 

What do you think? In my view point, I don't like people celebrating my own birthday, it's just tiredsome and expensive...

 

Just a thought, why would the celebrant treat her friends on her birthday? You know treat to eat something.. unlike others they give gifts to you on your birthday (which never happened to me T^T)

 

--SPOILERS--

I think my storyline still sticks with Seohyuns life as a freshmen... Maybe at chapter 10 or 15 I could give off the SEOKYU moment... Just wait till they become sophomores :DDDDD (omo... I think I'm blushing)

---

Maybe again I'll update on october.. or maybe later... I'm a graduating student for the knowledge of everyone who misunderstands me.. Just comment below if you would like me to update more or maybe just make them sophomore in this instance LOL. I'm online every day. and everything is finished.. just to type it in AFF. So if your persistent enough to persuade me. then I'll update!

 

 

Time Check: 12:24am

Now Playing: Eunhyuk's I'm Yours

  Ikuta