Awkward time

Will we be together?

 

After lunch break Seohyun couldn't focus on the lessons. She look at Kyuhyun's back... Her cheeks became red as a blooming rose. She can't help thinking what happen at the lunch break.

It was already time for them to go home. Kyuhyun was busy with his club so he was nowhere to be found. Seohyun sat still in her chair not even noticing Sooyoung asking her to go home together after cleaning. Since her soul is somewhere around, Sooyoung decided to grab a snack at the canteen alone before going home together.

"Seohyuuuuun!!!" Sooyoung called while holding an egg sandwich on her left and a mango shake on her right. "You're FAMOUS!!"

"Oh." all she could say. What's with this girl?

"Don't 'Oh' me!!! I heard some people talking about you."

"Oh, let them be what's the big deal anyways? Kyuhyun's not a popular guy. Why would people talk about it?"


"You should be happy people are talking about you and your boyfriend." Jokwon continued.

"What's good about people talking your back?" Seohyun raised a brow... Is Jo Kwon insane?

"The matter is that they're talking about you guys."

"That's stupid, Jo Kwon. You're telling me to be happy while those people are spreading rumours? Well I'm SORRY my GAY friend but I won't tolerate that matter. I rather ignore it."

"Gay?" Jo Kwon step closer to Seohyun and look at her in a mean way.

"Yah, yah!!! Stop it! You two!" Sooyoung intercept their near-to-fight conversation.

"Gay." Seohyun said before turn her back on Jo Kwon and made her way to her seat when something hit her.

"Gay, you say? Are asking a fight you pig?!!! Aren't you happy Kyuhyun's yours and it's not a rumour anymore. It's already a fact!!??"

"Pig?" Seohyun scowled.

(AN: *insert Tiffany's Here comes trouble!!!* to match the mood LOL)

Sooyoung on the other hand, didn't tried to stop them again... She just went back to her seat.

"Aren't you their your friend? Stop them before it goes worse!" Zhoumi said, who stop fixing his stuff before going home, standing infront of her.

"I'll tell you what... A True friend never agrees on you." Sooyoung replied with a smile and look at the two whose throwing mean words to each other.

"Just ignore them people." Sooyoung said in a loud voice enough for everyone to hear.

"YAAH!!!" Seohyun and Jo Kwon said in unison.

-+-+-

Kyuhyun got home late by an hour. Kai greeted him and Sehun whose behind him bowed to him.

"You just finish?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah hyung... I'll be walking Sehun to the bus stop and hyung, tell Min Gi-ah to do her assignment." Kai reported.

"Aigoo that kid." Kyuhyun arrange his shoe neatly and went to look Min Gi.

Min Gi... The youngest among Kyuhyun's 2 younger siblings, she's still on the 10th Grade. Kyuhyun saw her looking at the papers which Kyuhyun guessed must be Kai's stuffs.

"Min Gi." Kyuhyun called softly.

"Oh?! Oppa!!" she seem surprise when Kyuhyun arrived.

"Have you eaten already? What are you doing?"

"uhm, i was curious. Eomma left you your dinner... She went to party... What was it called... Hmmm." while Min Gi is still on the process of finding that word... Kyuhyun look at the object covered on their dinning table. Oh! She left her some Chicken.

"Ah! Alumni homecoming! Yes... Eomma went there." seems like there's a light bulb appeared on her head upon realizing.

"Do your homeworks now, Min Gi" Kyuhyun pulled the chair after washing his hands.

She groaned in frustration and went to her room. "I said study! Not sleeping!" Kyuhyun shouted enough for her to hear him.

Kai arrived on cue. "Hyung.."

"What?" Kyuhyun asked before landing his spoon on his mouth.

"Nothing." Kai shook his head.

"Oh! You have a classmate living around here too? Except Sehun? I saw a familiar girl on the bus."

"You mean Mi Sun? She's just living near Sehun's place. That's weird. She left first before us."

Kai was arranging the scattered papers on the table where he and Sehun worked.

"Oh?" Kai whispered and pulled something. " Hyung look at this."

Kyuhyun stood up since he was done eating and look at the object his dongsaeng was referring. A smile appeared in his lips and grab it, looking it more closely.

"That dude really," Kai continued "Is he really going to paste this picture in our project? Aish. Silly guy. Seohyun sunbae-nim will really get mad at him and kill him for real."

Kyuhyun flip the picture... It was written,

'my devil, monster-like, evil of the most evil noona in the history. This picture fits that description. - January 21, 20XX'

A chuckled was heard after.

"I'll check Min Gi." He left the picture lying neatly on the table and left.

Kai grab it look more closely.. "Mean hyung" he was laughing on Seohyun's picture which was taken when she open the door. She has a really bad bed hair and looks grumpy from waking up. "oh well, who would not laugh in this picture unless that person find this picture cute.." Kai continued arranging the papers when Sehun's words rang to his mind. "No way!" he whispered to himself

What did Sehun told Kai? Which words rang in Kai's mind?

To be continue...

-+-+-

 


Hi! (^____^)

Waaah!!! I just notice how I've been naughty (=____=)

I read all my fics (yeah 3 of them) and I found out that my way of writing is changing chapter to chapter!! (=___=!! )

I hope it didn't confuse you (Q___Q) huhuhu

Anyways, Hi my new Readers! Hi my new Subbies! Hi my beloved silent readers!
\(^___^)/ *waves*

Sorry I update this first rather than "I was Hiding" I'm still confused with every angle of that story huhuhu if you're willing to help me. Pm me. I'll be happy if you got some suggestions either good or bad one or even interested to be one of the authors! Just PM me.


Sorry I delete the other chapter. It was yeah! Theres something wrong with that chappy thats why.

 

Hope to read your comments soon! :D




Love Lots, ash_mae