KyuMin moments but Seohyuns the topic

Will we be together?

 

 

 

 

It was never been the same since then, though Kyuhyun sometime look at her in a surprise eyes. He seem to interact with others more. Seohyun didn't even bother talking to him too!

"Yah! Kyuhyun!" Sungmin called.

"I told you that was just a joke okay? An inside joke! Many just misunderstand me from joking to her brother." Kyuhyun protest.

 

The two was waiting at the cafe outside the computer station for the others to come for their weekly weekend game, computer-betting-game. And Sungmin here just made his time worth by talking him with some rumours he heard.

"So, you're close with her brother?!" he interestingly teases.

"Well, might be, since her brother Sehun is visiting and staying our house for awhile now. Kai and him are classmates." Kyuhyun explained.

"Ayiiieeee~ Seohyun and you are meant to be!" Sungmin squeeled.

"Stop it! I told ya! It's a —" Sungmin grab his chin and turn his face to the  window which is on Kyuhyun's left side.

"Destiny or meant to be, which do you prefered to be called?" Sungmin teasingly asked.

 

Kyuhyun was still looking at his reflection on the glass for a while.

"And you two unknowingly wear a couple shirt!" he squel again like a girl.

Kyuhyun now focus his eyes through the glass and found a girl in braid wearing the same green Lacuste collar shirt like him. He face the grinning Sungmin with his seriously-that's-the-dumbest-idea face.

 

"It's called coincidence, Min"

"Well, she look pretty even in her plain ponytail but that Kyuhyun my friend... The right word for her in that hairstyle is... B-E-autiful. Too bad, her COUPLE shirt didn't with her cargo pants and slippers."

"There you go again. Don't judge people with their fashion Sungmin." Kyuhyun said before sipping his favorite mango shake in that cafe. While Sungmin keeps saying things Kyuhyun didn't bother hearing it out instead he look back Seohyun.

She was still the same girl in school, wearing comfy clothes and two strapping her backpack just standing across the street, waiting. Just then, Leeteuk and the others (SJ except Siwon) greet Seohyun, they were laughing and Seohyun sonewhat like blackmail them from the look of their face but then she burst to laughing and they laugh it off. Shindong whose quietly standing away from the commotion was then laughing when they look at him after Seohyun called him.

 

"Hey are you listening to me?" Sungmin cut off his thoughts.

"You sound like Key." Kyuhyun drank the last mango shake left.

"Key who?"

"Let's go. they're here." he stood up and look again across the street. Eunhyuk seem to notice him looking across the street and wave him as a greeting but Seohyun was not there anymore.

 

"Ya! Whose Key?" Sungmin again asked as he stood up.

 

"The diva guy in SHINEe".

--

 

KYUHYUN KNOWS KEY?! OMG! xDD

To make everyone clear up.. Key here is an artist... the SHINEe.. (I think it's Chapter 15)

 

Please don't afraid to comment below ^^

 

Love lots,

ash_mae