Silly Teacher

Will we be together?

Half of the class was still out when Mrs. Pana arrived in their room. Seems like she didn't know yet. The remaining students were just looking each other and whispering quietly. Totally scared with Mrs. Pana's reaction if she knew.

 

"Seohyun..." Mrs. Pana called out suddenly.

 

"M-ma'am?" she said as she approach her.

 

"Are you okay child?"

 

"Uhm, yes ma'am, it was only close. Nothing to worry to be exact."

 

"Good. Let's just wait for them." Mrs. Pana let out a sigh after that her other student arrived.

 

"Ma'am!!" Taeyeon called as she saw the teacher talking to Seohyun.

 

"Ma'am, were sorry for today were just practicing like what you said." Yoona started to explain.

 

"And it was Kyuhyun's fault. But he really didn't mean it, he was just playing around." Henry chuckled.

 

"Yes, ma'am, he wasn't even included with the participants." Leeteuk added and laughed.

 

Mrs. Pana massage her forehead and chuckled. "Aigoo, that child always loves trouble. Where is he?"

 

"THERE!"

"HE JUST ARRIVED!"

"Kyuhyun-sshi your so dead!" the class said unorganized.

 

"Okay. Okay now class we both need a talk. Ms. President, stay."

 

Ms. President of the Class is Taeyeon.

 

Just looking at them, the teacher didn't scold Kyuhyun. One time she pinch him playfully and laugh off while Kyuhyun seems to be guilty with his actions.

 

Just then Taeyeon called Seohyun to approach them.

 

Taeyeon said something to the teacher that made her laugh and playfully pinch Kyuhyun again.

 

"Now, you two seem to have this fight." the teacher started.

 

"LQ, a lovers quarrel." Taeyeon added while chuckling.

 

"You! Get out of here." Mrs. Pana said while shooing Taeyeon out.

 

"It was only a joke." Seohyun murmured.

 

"So you, Kyuhyun stay out trouble from outside. There are many eyes and people aroud us that are very observant with our mistakes since were something above them and being specially cared by the authorities."

 

"Yes ma'am" Kyuhyun agreed.

 

"Troublemaker."  Seohyun murmured again her thoughts and seems they heard her.

 

Mrs. Pana then asked their relationship together and why the whole class is teasing them.

 

Seohyun told her the joke Kyuhyun said to her brother, whose teasingly asked her about Yoseob as her Boyfriend. That Kyuhyun save her to be the talk of the school but it turn out worser since the school knew her with the founder day. And blah blah. Blah.

 

"How about you two make it official then?" the teacher blurt out.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun shockingly look at her.

 

"Just remember its high school, don't be ashamed on doing things you usually dont do. But please, for your sake Kyuhyun. Minimize it. You can go now."

 

When the teacher left them and the two bickered again.

 

"If you just leave out the problem about my brother to me this shouldnt be happening!!"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"I know it doesn't connect with todays event but Kyuhyun. You need to tell everyone that were not together!"

 

"Hey what are you saying?"

 

"This 'were-together-thing' really bother me!"

 

"You and I know it wasn't true right? Even the class just thought it something for fun. Why are you getting so stingy about it?"

 

"I hate you!"

 

"Oh right you became famous thats why!"

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

Seohyun left him and was shock to see everyone was listening.

 

"Ohohoho Merry Christmas everyone!" Jo Kwon shouted as if he wasnt listening.

 

--

 

Things shouldn't be like this... The problem was Seohyun is hurt with the happenings... Yes, she admits she likes him but she doesn't want to have this strange relationship together.

 

It was Sunday, like usual she lend some helping on their convenient store. She was planning to have the 4hr shift but since Sehun and Mi Sun was busy she took the 6hr shift.

 

She was just sitting at the counter when Sehun and his friends came in.

 

"Is mom inside noona?" Sehun asked leaving his friends outside the store sitting tired in the chairs outside.

"Waeyo?"

"Meet your brother-in-law, Kai."

"Aigooooooo... I wanna tell mom about this but since I'm a good boy. I'll wait till your ready to properly present us yuhyun-sshi. kekeke"

 

YOU ARE NOT JOKING?!

 

Seohyun facepalmed herself.

 

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!