Busy for tommorow

Will we be together?

Foundation day was days away. Everyons busy except for Class B. Mrs. Cana didn't allow or even consider to join the event.. It would be wast of time she said. She wanted the clas to focus to their studies rather than doing things that won't give you anything. She also discourage Luhan who recently joined a club... martial arts something like that... because of these lame reasons.

It was the day before the Foundation Day, it was already late when the bell rang. The class started to pack their things so with Seohyun. She neatly arranged her books and papers inside her pack bag when Mrs. Cana called her from the teachers office.

"Sooyoung, wait for me okay?" she reminded her friend before running off.

While in the corridor Seohyun saw Sandeul in a corner. Grieving in pain as he slowly lay down. He was saying something but the surroundings was pretty noisy since it's time for students to go home. Seohyun was about to run towards him when he suddenly sat down and scartch his head and pout. After 10 seconds he grabbed a paper in his uniform. He read it  and reinactwhat he had done... Now Seohyun gets it... She giggled while face palming herself in the inside. She was about to continue her walk to the teachers office when a small figure was infront of her, she look down and saw Mrs. Cana rising her right eyebrows.

--

The classrooms lights we're all still on when Seohyun came back. They hadn't left me? Seohyun then run her way to their classroom.

No one was their but everything was a messed. Good Lord! Every left me! The next room was still busy with their play for tomorrow so Seohyun can't asked any help. Dang it! Mrs. Cana called her awhile ago to announce to the class that they won't be coming to school early. There's no problem with that she could text Sooyoung to tell everyone since Seohyun hasn't have her own phone. As she tok her bag to put at the back side she saw a note from Sooyoung saying she have to go. Life~ she whispered. She took off her ponytail and combed it neatly and made it to a bun. Gotta clean.

First she did the board then to the floor. She was going back from the cleaning the mop on faucet outside when realize everyone waa still busy and her bag is inside the room. She walked slowly and saw a tall guy trying to arrange the tables and chairs.

"Excuse me?" Seohyun called.

"Seohyun?" it was Kyuhyun.

"Hey, it's already late."

"Yeah, I'm looking something on Henry's table."

"Oh.."

"Here it is..." waving the couple of sheets of paper in the air.  "See you tommorrow then? Good night." he smiled.

"o-okay." he was about to leave from Seohyun's sight when he came back and stare at her for a seconds.

"Buns are cute." he said and disappear.

- -

 It was already 11pm and Seohyun was still busy in her room.... She's not tired.......... She's just stressed.... Seriously? She thought as she stared for almost an hour with Sooyoung's 'gift' to her. She left it in her bag she didn't noticed about it until she arrived from school and get her notebook.

It pack with a black cellophane and has a yellow post-it note on it saying...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Better use it for tomorrow! :)

 

Love,

y Sooyoung

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was no idea what was that for. They aren't doing cafe or play tomorrow! They're just regular customer to some stores around the campus and an audience to some show in the gym.

Seohyun couldn't take it anymore. She ripped out the plastic and saw a black cloth. She touched it... it was smooth. She knew it Sooyoung would do it. She knew Sooyoung can't break her promise. Just a promise to herself that dragged her with Sooyoung's adventure.