Hide

Will we be together?

Seohyun wasn't in the mood to see people but she had to. She have to pass an assignment. It was already noon and the surrounding are all white when Seohyun decided to go to school. Surprisingly no one notice her being absent and much to her guess there wasn’t anything what you call a class that day. The teachers, specially Mrs. Pana was out and busy with the seniors upcoming graduation.

 

Seohyun wanted to go home right away but it seems the weather didn't want. Everyone was just wasting their time fooling around. Jo Kwon and Sooyoung kept bullying Luhan about his hair. Tiffany and Taeyeon talks more on s guy on the other class. Sulli and Amber, well, they really go along well, with Victoria and Luna with them talking with latest trends to handsome and beautiful people.

 

It was getting really boring for when she notice Henry and Siwon on a quite unusual get up. I mean, unusual quiet mood. Well, that lessen the noise. Seohyun took out a deep sigh and out of the blue Henry shouted. "I won!"

 

Seems like they're betting =__=.

 

People were just too noisy for her that she decided to go to the canteen and find something to cheer her up. She wasn't in the mood. She was very antisocial that day and might be the only cure for that is chocolate. She roams around in a corner of the canteen before picking 3 packs of wafer sticks. She happily look for a seat, which was an empty canteen at that time. She choose to sat by the window and find it interesting how the clouds moved past her sight. Slowly munching her wafer until she notice that her other 2 packs were gone. Furious why it disappear but then she just shrugged it off.

 

"Aren't you gonna look for it?" Seohyun hurriedly look behind her and found Kyuhyun holding it.

"Give it back." and he obediently gave it back.

 

Seohyun open another pack and put it in , not even inviting Kyuhyun to have one. She put on her earphones and slowly munching her wafer without using her hand.

 

"Hey." Kyuhyun started. Seriously Seohyun grown tired with Kyuhyun, Yes he is the only reason why she can relate to Sooyoung's love talks but then theres this something that she couldn't let go of. So she conclude she do like him. But the way it is now, her heart wasn't even throbbing for his presence.

 

"I'm really sorry the other day." he muttered. There's nothing to say sorry about. Seohyun thought, she actually hear him but not bothered to answer. "I wanted say something but I think you're not the right mood. Seriously I don't understand your mood. I'm still doubting if we will really work it out together."

 

You don't need to understand.

 

"I hope Jongin is not bothering you." Now, speaking of Kai. That little punk totally get in her nerves the other weekend when Sehun's friends visit their house.

 

-- Flashback --

 

"Noona really is suitable to be a wife." Chanyeol started. Seohyun was just sitting by the cashier counter when they started to bug her by making their voices loud as if she couldn't hear they were talking about her.

"Your brother did a good job!" Suho beamed.

"Oh come on, guys she's those type of girl's that will just sat on the TV all night long watching those dramatic dramas like my sister."

"But atleast she will treat us some snacks!" Baekhyun said.

 

-- End of the Flashback --

 

Unknowingly, Seohyun reach out a stick of wafer to Kyuhyun. "You can have that."

"Thanks"

Seohyun stood up to back to class 'cause it will be a big problem if the principal find them on a canteen when there's a 'regular class' but seriously maybe on the regulars not in her curriculum. Kyuhyun hold out her wrist to stop her. Seohyun just look at him with that innocent eyes of hers, wondering why he stop her.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and drag her. There was no time for a response for Seohyun she just follow him. They arrived by their building. Kyuhyun broke the silence and the awkwardness when he saw Seohyun staring at their hand intertwine.

 

"I-I drag you out because I saw the d-disciplinarian." Seohyun knew there was no disciplinarian on sight and she thought he was about to say something. Say something? Seohyun thought. She didn't realize Kyuhyun left her and went back to their classroom.

 

Now the thought of something... What?

 

Embarass what she had just thought. She walk slowly so that no one would notice her passing the room so that she could hide in the bathroom across.

"Seohyun!" Hyoyeon called upon noticing her passing but she walk straight and Hyo decided to follow her.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. Seohyun was washing her face and Hyoyeon saw her red face through the mirror by the sink. "Omo! What happened to you?"

"Nothing." Seohyun plainly said. Hyoyeon noticed how her white complex turned to crimson red.. Specially her face.

“There’s nothing to hide.”

 

-+-+-+-

 

How was it? ^^,

Good to be back guys! :D

Omegehd omegehd Seohyun you little angel woooo~ XD

Don't you think Seohyung and Chorong kinda look like siblings? XD