Kill Me

Will we be together?

Seohyun became lazy as days past... She went to school as usual but then found herself doing nothing. This is kinda boring. Where the heck is Sungmin!!? My pillow she thought. It was already a week after and seems like fate doesn't bring Sungmin before her eyes.

 

"Raina!" Seohyun called as she saw Sungmin's boyfriend, Raina with her bestfriend Nana.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Sungmin? He haven't returned my neck pillow"

"Oh! That black neck pillow?!"

"Yes!"

"He went to the PC room awhile ago with the others" Nana point out.

 

SUNGMIN!!!!!

 

Weekend past and Sungmin still haven't returned her pillow. Why does this pillow seems to be important to her?

 

Father gave it to me... It's too early for it to be lost.

 

Monday came and Seohyun went as early as possible. She wait to their classroom alone. Wow! It's kinda nice to come at school this early. No one's around. Peacefully quiet.

 

Seohyun stood up and waited by the door. I guess it's a very bad idea to go to school this early when there is no real class. Sungmin will surely go to school late! His always late when there are regular classes and not in irregular class days?! Then she remembered how Sungmin showed up in their first intramurals, it was late afternoon and anytime she could go home since everyone starts to pack their things when Sungmin showed up and asked her the attendance sheet. No way he would do that!

 

After awhile she heard foot steps in the stairs she took a look and found Kyuhyun on a simple gray shirt, a navy blue pants and a small bag with a black neck pillow on his neck. He seems to notice her looking at him so he greeted him 'Good Morinng'. In respond she nod. It's not my neck pillow his using right?

 

She walk passed their classroom and found him on the back part of the room, resting his head on the pillow against his table. No way?!

 

Morning passed and Seohyun seems didn't notice Sungmin around. She was about to join Sooyoung and Jokwon to the cafeteria when Nana called her that Sungmin is around.

 

Seohyun hurriedly went back to their room and found only Henry and Raina.

 

"Where is he? Sungin I mean."

"In the next room, in the class A's" Henry reported.

 

She walk calmly to the said room and found Kyuhyun and Sungmin talking like other males does. She just watched them for a minute when their laughters turned to glares. Are they fighting?  The door opened as a student went out and overheard their conversation.

 

"Give it back Kyu" Sungmin eagerly asked pointing the pillow.

"No, it's my prize from the bet right? So it's mine!" He even used it as a bet! Darn you Sungmin

"You see Kyuhyun-sshi, a-actually it's not mine, I'll replace it with another one, okay? Just give it back?" Sungmin grabbed the other end of the pillow and lightly pulled it.

"No." Kyuhyun too pulled it back and the two use it as their rope in a tug of war.

"KYUHYUN!" Sungmin shouted.

 

The two didn't let go their hand until something happened... it got teared in the center. and since it's an air filled kind of pillow it became a flat as a sheet of paper.


"YAH!" Seohyun shouted from outside.

"Ooops" Sungmin whispered and let go.

 

Seohyun angrily grabbed it back. "LOOK what you did! Sungmin! You two better buy me a new one! Both you!" she stomped her way back to their classroom and grabbed her bag. Now what?!! Even my comfort they ruined it!

 

Sooyoung saw Seohyun walking passed by in a hurry. "Hey!"

"I gotta go. I can't wait to end this school year! Look they broke my pillow!" Seohyun showed the flat pillow to Sooyoung, her eyes went to big as owls has. That's her comfort pillow in school. The one teared it will be in deep trouble. Sooyoung thought.

 

"Hey!" Someone called out behind. Seohyun and Sooyoung look behind them and found Kyuhyun catching his breathe. "Hey! I'm sorry about you're pillow, I didn't.. I mean we didn't mean to..." He was cut off.

"Look, whoever-you-are guy, you broke something! You have pay it back okay? Heard anything like that on your school?" Seohyun marched away from him.

 

"Kyu, you'll be in big trouble." Sooyoung commented.

"Hey! It's not my fault it's Sungmin's!" Sooyoung didn't continue to hear his brief explaination and went back to their classroom.

 

--

Here I am! Just updated twice this week. Even though it's short. I might be very busy this weekend and next week.

 

Hope you like this ummm.... SeoKyu scene... and DON'T WORRY theres still more! It's just like a PRELUDE or INTRODUCTION :D Speaking of introduction, I think you got all bored with the past 9 chapters... and I'm sorry about that.. :( I just want to let your know more about Seohyun's life in the story.

 

So Good Night and God Bless us all :)

 

Teaser:

 

getting excited? LOL