New school

Will we be together?

High school... New school... New people... New surroundings... Will I ever survive without them?

 

You? I don't think so! You're the most friendly friend I ever had! I'm sure you'll cope up in time! I can bet you will have more friend than I am!

 

That made me strong and forget about transferring to their school.

 

Tiffany has been with me ever since fourth grade. Why I was seperated with them? To my beloved friends? Why?

-=-

Seohyun started the her high school in a frightening experience... ride a bus ALONE.

 

Standing in a corner, worried how she will survive the day.

 

She got tired by waiting her new homeroom teacher alone, the kids around her we're mostly familiar to each other and was chatting happily. Some has their parents with them. No! She can't think about that! She has to be strong. She has to endure this. Mom is busy.

 

She lean into a, what she think a concrete wall  but there was no concrete wall there. She fell in a mud.

 

Bad luck. It can't be a bad sign, right?

 

She quickly look to her left and right. Thank God, everyone is busy for them to look at me. She was about to get up when a hand reached out for her. She didn't mind since her friends always to that to her when she sats on the floor and can't get up on her own.

 

As she look straight to the person who help her, there was no one in front of her, but still the hand kept in close with hers.

 

"You alright?" she look below and saw a small boy.

 

"Yep" So embarrassing.

 

"Okay, be careful always" and wave goodbye to me.

 

Just by looking to the direstion where the boy went, Seohyun didn't notice that her new homeroom teacher had arrived and has opened the classroom's door.

 

She hurriedly went to the door and check again the paper right beside the door. Special class B Qualifiers: ...#76 Seohyun....

 

Yep, I'm here... this is it.

 

--

 

This will do! :D

 

Good night and Sweet dreams :)