Formation of Crush to Love

Will we be together?

Before Seohyun could even react with even an 'uhm' to Kyuhyun's confession... Sooyoung with Yunho was there to interrupt.

 

"Seohyun!!" Sooyoung called her as she approach. "Finally found you- oh hi Kyuhyun~"

 

Yunho walk beside him and talked something that she couldn't hear... well Sooyoung's talking to her and she's not listening. Yunho gave him a high five after talking, Yunho then caught her staring not to him but to Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyuhyun someone's drooling" Yunho whispered to Kyuhyun's ear's. He look around but found no other but Seohyun's eyes on him. As he caught her stare she immediately look at Sooyoung.

"Something's fishy" Yunho murmured but then Kyuhyun didn't hear it since Sooyoung's talking voice is loud and annoying.

"Let's go Sooyoung." Seohyun grabbed Sooyoung arms and walked away.

"Dude, she's blushing" Yunho elbowed him. "Did you.... by chance...." Yunho look at him like Kyuhyun knew what he as talking about which is not... Not a single idea what he was talking about.

"Whatever Yunho, I'll call Changmin" Yunho left puzzled. Then what was that about?

----

It was already 3pm in the afternoon, it's time for their 2nd presentation for the Founder's Day Show.

 

"Seohyun-ah? Gwenchanayo? Something in mind?" Jo Kwon asked her in the backstage.

"Uh? No, nothing... I-I just can't believe I'm performing again."

"Don't worry to much! I think you're brother is bragging about you to his whole friends." he beamed happily to make her spirits lift up. Seohyun giggled  to Jokwon's words... She just couldn't imagine her little brother, Sehun, would praise her or even talk about her with her friends when their fighting like cat and dogs.

"Jokwon, I think you need to apply make-up to Seohyun." Luhan interrupt. He was one of the staff to the program.

"No need. I'm fine with face powder." Seohyun rejected.

"I think that's a good idea Luhannie~ You really need make up dear. This morning, yes you had a great performance, but you're face is shining to the crowd. I'm telling you to put light one." Jokwon insisted.

 

Seohyun doesn't like the idea. Last time she put make-up when she was in middle schooler for the show she will be hosting, the memory resurfaced in her mind... Her crush told her she look like an ahjumma with her make-up. Who would not traumatized with that? Before the show that day, she already complained with her mother-her makeup artist- that she put too much on her face but her mom still insist that it's okay since the show will be in the evening it should be a heavy make up.

"I didn't bring one with me."

"No problem with that" Jokwon smirked... Something evil will happen Seohyun's six sense felt it.

--

"Seohyun of Class 2-B?" the staff called.

"Are you really sure that my face is okay?" Seohyun asked worriedly. "Jokwon didn't put heavy makeup to make me a clown right? Sooyoung?"

"For the hundredth time, no you're beautiful like me, scratch 'like me' I'm more beautiful than you, So!!! Stay focus! Or else I'll kill you"

"Like you would." Sooyoung look at her before letting her own the stage. "Am I not wearing too much for this?" Seohyun asked again.

"Just go out!" Sooyoung shoved her to the stage,good thing the lights were still off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand....

"Come on dude! The whole class is performing we should watch! It's once in a lifetime!!" Yesung pushed Kyuhyun to go inside the gymnasium.

"We should give support atleast right?" Kibum who seems tired from all the convincing for Kyuhyun to come with them.

 

The group went in and look for a seat.

"I guess we're on time" Donghae whispered.

"Now for the second time for this day, I present to you my old student... Ms. Sok Seohyun. Around of applause please." Mr. Gong the MC said.

"Seohyun?" Eunhyuk gasped as he saw her facing behind.

"Wow, I didn't thought she could play the piano." Hangeng awed.

"She learn it just this summer, because she thought she could beat me by doing so." U-kwon added.

"Pssh! Quiet down will you? The show is going on." CL scowled.

"Sorry" Heechul puppy eyed her.

"All I can say as a musician is-"

"She's amazing." Kyuhyun finished it off from Henry's statement.

"Well, I'm impress too." U-kwon whispered.

 

After Seohyun finished the piano piece, the group was kind of dismayed in Seohyun's performance it was sort of lacking. But then she suddenly pose like a doll and dance cutely even though she is trying her best. Seohyun started singing.

"What's that song?" Heechul whispered, afraid of CL.

"Dunno, but I'm sure it's English" Hangeng replied.

"I think it's 'Sixteen'" Kibum guessed.

 

Everyone was waiting for Kyuhyun's to answer since he likes old English songs but then they found out he was singing the song!

"Too old for me to remember the lyrics but I still remember it came from 'Sound of Music'." Henry added.

 

What's wrong with our beloved Kyuhyun? Smiling like a stupid person as he sings along?  Donghae thought

 

It was then while watching Seohyun he remembered what happened awhile ago when he was preparing for some sort of special party for some sort of lucky winner in Yunho and Changmin's booth. He was thinking on how he would make the the venue romantic, arranging the table in an elegant and formal way with red and white theme, like a 5 star hotel.

Perfect venue. Perfect mood. Just plainly perfect and thought of his little sister back then when they we're playing prince and princess after his two little sibling's fought about a matter between Batman and Barbie being husband and wife.

Stupid isn't it? Just because of Barbie and Batman he became a prince that little girls think. He just then thought that one day he could be a real prince to his princess-of course not to his little sister- to the girl that would be his forever, his queen. That's when Seohyun came in.

Suddenly Kyuhyun reddened with that moment, when Seohyun came to that very scene. It was really stupid to him why he did that. Why he thought he was in some sort of drama and was trying to propose to his lovely girlfriend.

Kyuhyun face palm himself. Fresh from his mind how Seohyun look at him. She now thinks of him as a crazy guy. Smiling all by himself. Laughing by himself and talking to himself. Bury me please.

 

He then just notice that Seohyun was done with her performance when a guy shouted and stood up infront of him saying, "That's my Seohyun-ah!!!" Boyfriend? Kyuhyun thought.

A female sunbae tried to calm him down, "Yang Yoseob! Please, manners. Hoobae's are around. Don't be such a boyfriend."

 

Yesung overheard the conversation just like Kyuhyun did and ask the others, "Seohyun got a boyfriend?"

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi there!

First of all, THANKS for reading.

Second, SORRY for waiting.

and lastly, COMMENT for whom you would like to be featured next.

The fic had hundreds of cameo's here.But as I listed SJ-except Siwon- are his friend. JoKwon and Sooyoung are her bestfriends Kai and Sehun are their little brothers :)

I'll be updating the side story later. [Click to view the story]

 

Thanks again.

LOVE LOTS and Merry Christmas!