Who's this Boyfriend?

Will we be together?

 

 

AN:  The blue text color is meant for thoughts of Sehun.

Sehun went back to his noona with a choco drink for her. She hates coffee. Even if she drank it in the morning... she couldn't sleep in night.

"Sunbae." Seohyun softly called. Sehun hide in the wall near by. Oooh~ a guy. Interesting.

"You did a great job yesterday."

"Oh... That.... Thank you."

"My friends likes your performance. It was unique. What can I say, you're in Class B." Seohyun timidly smile. Aigoo... look at that. The pig is blushing.

"Thank you."

"What are you doing?" Yoseob look at Seohyun sketchbook.

"No... Nothing." Before he could look throughly at it she flip it.

"Whose Sehun?" he ask. He did saw it.

"Seohyun-ah~"  Sehun called as he made his entrance to the scene.

 

~Seohyun~
 

What the heck?!? Sehun you're so gonna taste my wrath later \(*_____*)/

Sehun puts his arm around my waist... Be jealous to her handsome dongsaeng!! Bwuahaha!! He stared a minute at Sunbae.

"Whose this?" Sehun asked.

"-Sehun... Yoseob sunbae... Sunbae... Sehun"

"Hi! Pleasure to meet you." he raised his hand for a handshake.

  

"Pleasure to meet you too. Yoseob." he respond to sunbaes hand. Heck!!! Why is he calling him casually?!? Will you look at noona's face. Hahaha!

I hit him in his head and told sunbae to excuse us for a second.

"Stupid!!! His a hyung and a sunbae!" I think his into you! I shove his sketchbook to his chest. "I won't help you anymore." WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

  

"Wae noona?!?" Sehun pleaded. "I really need to finish this today!" Please don't be like this noona! Jebal!

"That cutie thing doesn't affect me anymore. Get lost."

"You like this sunbae?" Please don't! His too ugly and to gay for you... You need a man not a cutie like him I'm the only cutie in our family!! I hate that sunbae just by looking at him. No I don't like him!!! And besides someone had asked me. Crap. I remembered. >//////<

"No. Not in a way you think." Hmmm?! Someone in mind?


"Maybe his this guy everyone's talking about... The one who shouted in the afternoon session, because I'm sure I was the one who called out loud in your first appearance which is in the morning." he proudly said.

No way.

"Seohyun-ah?" sunbae interrupt.

"Neh?"

"I think your class is starting."

"Crap! Sehun we're not done yet." Wait! Noona! Noona!!!!!!

[See Sehun's Side Story]  (AN: Not yet posted xD)

Crap. Crap. I ran fast to my classroom which is upstairs.As I enter the Sophomore's building I saw Kyuhyun entering too.

"Yaaaah!! Palliwatta!!!" I ordered. As hurriedly put my white shoes and shoved it in my locker. He seemed not heard me.

"I'm going first then." I quickly walk upstairs, it's forbidden to run in the corridors.

"Please... Please let her not check the attendance yet." I whispered to myself. Chemistry is our first subject for this morning and this teacher of mine is strict... After 10 lates you'll be bringing a laboratory thing.. Like tubes... I slowly look at the door... No teacher. Thank God. I sat on my chair and rest.

"Early in the morning and your already full of sweat." Sooyoung commented.

"I thought I was late."

"Dummy... Mrs. Spooky Chem teacher isn't going here. Its Thursday." oh! that's why he didn't run.

"Morning Kyuhyun" Sooyoung cheerfully greets him. As a respond he waved his hand.

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung ask her! Ask her!" Jo Kwon beamed.. Ask me what?

"So, Seohyun... JoKwon is curious about something...." Sooyoung shyly asked.

"If it's about some mall hoping or any outdoor activities you would like to invite me, I say I won't come."

"Chigau... Aish, you're jumping! I was asking if...." she lean near to my ear to whisper. "if you could let us meet your boyfriend." she giggled in the end.

O_________________________O

"Omo!! Look at her JoKwon! She has no plan to introduce him to us." Sooyoung pouted.

What?! What! How would I introduce him when.... I haven't answered. I look at Kyuhyun whose busy with staring his pals and No... Oh... why does it hot today?... I took off my knitted jacket.

"Poor you Sooyoung-sshi, I already saw him awhile ago." JoKwon smirk. "His tall...." What?! What?! O__O

"What does he look like?" Sooyoung curiously asked.

"Well.. his.. as a man... his... uhm..." he looked at the ceiling... like he was looking at something. "He has hair like us!" JoKwon beamed and laughed. Sooyoung laughed it disgust. "Seriously?!" I breathe in ease. No way he would know that... the only oone who should think curiously is Sooyoung not him.

"You two seems in love.. I saw you hugging his arm when you went out and I just arrived." Sooyoung rolled his eyes.

"She's jealous." Jo Kwon mocked.

"No I won't.... Seohyun's oppa is here anyways" :P

"You haven't gone over that?!" Man! There's ,many handsome guys all over the campus why would she choose my oppa instead?!

"Next time his mine. Bwuahahaha" she laughed evilly.

"Fan girl's. Tsk. Tsk. She just throw her frustration with her Dongho on your oppa. Our poor friend." JoKwon exclaimed.

The teacher arrived and yell at Sooyoung for her unlady-like laughed. Everyone look at her and laughed, I look at the other direction not wanting to see her embarassed face... I look at Kyuhyun's direction... and our eyes met.

"Okay, Okay class." our teacher said that makes our staring contest break.

 

-=-=-=--

Sooyoung whose in her south east side threw her a paper after their teacher scold her.

She read it. Is says she will not be with her during lunch. Seohyun glance in her direction and strugged. Telling her its okay

Lunch break

JoKwon and Sooyoung left. Leaving her alone for lunch as she get her tray she look around. No available seat just then Amber called her and invite her in their table.

"Hello." Hyoyeon greeted her as she sat.

"Yah! Yah!" Luna shouted taking Seohyun's attention. She was grabbing the magazine, Sulli and Victoria was reading.

"Come guys! Fix it already." Amber said.

"It's final I'll go with Onew!". Luna confessed.

"Kpop?" Seohyun asked Amber whose looking meanly at the other girls as she nod.

"Don't tell me your in of them too!?" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"I'm a Minho bias." upon hearing Victoria's eyes widened.

"I'll go with the cutie, Taemin" Sulli beamed and clap her hand in enderment.

"Yah! His mine!! His the best dancer among them!" Hyoyeon roared. Seohyun giggled she thought Hyoyeon was an anti.

"Let her have Taemin, Sulli." Victoria said before opening for her spoon to deliver her food to . "You Amber which is yours?"

"None, their just some stylist guy wearing skinny jean." Amber said honestly.

"Key! Hers is Key!" Sulli beamed and everyone laughed. She and Key will be BFFs.

"You Victoria, whose your bias in SHINEe?" Seohyun asked as she grabbed her yogurt.

Victoria stood up with her head in low.

"There she go again." Luna giggled, anticipating whatever Victoria is about to do.

"Flaming~ CHARISMA~!!" she look straight to Seohyun's eyes projecting Minho's stare.

Everyone laughed in Victoria's mimickry.

They were the loudest group in the room.

"Hey, next time eat lunch with us." Sulli said.

-+-

"Seohyuuuuun!!!" Sooyoung called. She returned straight to their room after having lunch with Victoria alone, the others said they be going somewhere before coming back. "You're FAMOUS!!"

"Ha?!"

"Don't 'Ha?!' me!!! I heard some people talking about you."

"Oh, let them be it will be forgotten later." she went back to her chair but Henry occupied it. "You're back." he said and stand up and sit back to his own seat which is on Seohyun's left.

"No, stay... It's okay. You're talking with Zhoumi anyway." Zhoumi is in her right. She grab her bottled water and went back to Sooyoung.
 

"So I was saying..." Sooyoung cooed.

"Stop!" Seohyun held a hand as sign of stop. "Where's Jo Kwon?"

"Ah! We went to....ge.. WHERE is HE?" Sooyoung seem to realized that she went together with Jo Kwon but didn't come back together.

"You left him."

"Hey!!! Sooyoung! Why did you leave me alone?!" Jo Kwon suddenly appeared. "I look for you around their. Ugh! Look a me I'm toasted!" referring to his skin.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I totally forgot you."

"Never in my entire life I've been forgotten." he sobbed. "Seohyun don't do something like this to me okay? Anyways..." he change his facial expression. "There's a guy in the door. Seems like his shy to call whoever that someone his looking for."

Sooyoung and Seohyun took a look to this guy he referring to. "Oh! Sehun-ah!" Seohyun called.

"NOONAAAA!!!!" he called.

Seohyun look at the two beside her.

"noona?" the two look at her in a question mark in their faces.

Seohyun ran outside and saw Kyuhyun talking to Sehun.

AWKWARD....

"Noona." Sehun softly called.

"Your brother will be making their project together with my brother later at our house. He just came to ask permission if he can go."

"Eh.? S-sure" Hmmm..... somethings fishy.

"Oh! Hyung... Did you know whose this boyfriend  of noona they referring to?!" Sehun asked suddenly.

"Boyfriend? Really!!?" Kyuhyun look at Seohyun. "Congrats! What a lucky guy!"

"What are you talking about Sehun? It's just rumours!" she punch Sehun that makes Sehun whimper in pain. Seohyun then look at Kyuhyun "It's just rumours. hehe" with a fake smile. Ouch... hmp! Wait a sec! *looks at noona* I see *evil grin*

 

--

 

LOOOOOONG update! I'm so sorry for my late update. ^^,

I've been taken away from our computer for the passed days.. They won't let me use it huhu T^T

 

Anyways, thank you for subbing! :D

Hope you like this Chapter!

Love lots!