Meet My Husband, Seohyun!

Will we be together?

"Who he?" Seohyun points at Kai. "This new boy? Your brother?"

"Ne, sunbae, he's my brother." Kai said.

Seohyun look at both Kai and Kyuhyun. "Really?" Eyeing them both "No similariies!"

"Omo! It's this coincidence? Hyung?" Kai rolled his eyes seems like his not that glad to meet his brother.

"Jongin, I've been looking for you and your just eating here making me sacrifice my own lunch just by looking for you, you stupid brat."

"Ahmm" Siwon was with them. "In respect to the food God gave us, you two, Seohyun and..."

"Kyuhyun"

"..and Kyuhyun go grab something." before Seohyun could complained about lunch, Siwon stretched his arm with a paper. Seohyun gladly snatch it and drag Kyuhyun with her.

 

"Aigoo, he didn't even call me sunbae." Siwon murmured. Kai seems to notice him murmuring and stared at him about what he was thinking would be as he was saying. Suddenly Siwon look at him. "Just like you" Siwon snorted making Kai confuse. Like me?

 

--

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun went back to their new classroom silently.. maybe they stuffed their stomachs until it burst. Well, since Siwon's paying.

 

As they went inside, Seohyun was grabbed by Sooyoung. "Seatmates again?" Seohyun glared at her while pouting. "Like I have a choice, right?"

Kyuhyun was greeted with his friends.Unable to thank Seohyun about treating him lunch.

 

--

 

The first day end like it wasn't a first day of class. Seohyun went home with her new friends... which her classmates also last year just got close with them recently.

She was sitting on the train passing a station before hers when she remembered her brother. She slap her forehead. I'm dead.

--

 

As she took a walk or should I say run to her house worrying like hell about her brother. I'm so so so so DEAD. Before she could even greet her mother at the counter and catched her breath she asked her mother about Sehun.

(AN: Seohyun family has a convient store in their house lot, that means she has to pass the store/counter before entering their house. Hope that helps)

"Sehun? He's already watching TV inside, you're panting so much like you've been in a race. Go inside and change. Aigoo you'll get cold with that."

That brat didn't even told me he will go home first. Good thing I didn't remember him while I'm still at the campus or else I'll become a crazy hen looking for her chicks. Seohyun couldn't help staring angrily at Sehun as she went inside.

"Oh! noona!" Sehun beamed. "You're late. You went somewhere with your girlfriends?" he look around and whispered. "or with your boyfriend?"

"YAAHHHH!!! You stupid brat!" Seohyun grab the pilllow which was neatly arrange in their sofa and throw it exactly in Sehun's face.

"AW!"

"Seohyun!! Are you quarelling?" Their mom asked.

"No mom, I'm cuddling Sehun and he don't want to participate with me!" which was lie she was suffocating him by tucking her arm between Sehun's neck. Like the one's you see in wrestling.

Without any sign, Siwon appeared with a smoking plate and apron on him, "9... 10.. Knock down! Now you two stop that."

--

Seohyun might be a typical school girl, Mrs. Cana also said that, being bubbly an all but tries her best... to be noticed without being bashed. She wanted to go with the trend with her friends. She don't wanna lose one again.

Sooyoung was one freaking addicted with Manhwa's and also Manga's in the past, now she freaking adore this people with lame name! Seohyun knew she's the #1 fan of Wu Chun other than squeaking and gigling over a non-existing guy.

"Seohyunnie... You better watch my Wu Chunnie..." Sooyoung cutely pleaded. While having their lunch with Sooyoung's new group, the UGF.

"I prefer those non-excisting guys of you." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

"YAH!! Don't you dare look at my Usui, my Suzaku, my Tamahome, my (and so on)"

"Okay okat stop it... You're the one made me addicted to it so it's your fault :P I will make a scrapbook for them that you'll drool"

"Fine! Eat them if you want! I'm perfectly fine with my husband." Husband?

"Don't be ridiculous Sooyoung... at your sweet age of 17? You aren't preganant right? Husband. Tsk"

"I do have a husband! And his VERY VERY VERY HANDSOME!"

"Who would want an ugly husband. Stupid." Sunny giggle at your respond.

Sooyoung grabbed her notebook and starts flipping the pages until she found what she was looking. "This is my husband."

"Shin Dongho? You're husband? Yaahh.. I thought it was for real your mom sell you off to marry someone."

"YAH! He is my husband. Right girls?" Sooyoug refered to the others.

"Yup, without a doubt" Yuri agreed.

"I think we should give Kiseop to her!!" Sunny beamed.

"That guy?No- uh! No way!!! I won't be like you guys :P"

"Soon my friend you'll be like us." Sooyoung smirk in her evil thought.