My moment

Will we be together?

"G-good morning... sir" Seohyun shyly greeted.

 

"Oh! Hello...Welcome, come inside. "You'll be sitting here" pointing the only chair in the front. The only one out of the rows.

 

Front? B-but I'm tall.

 

She walked timidly in the front and found her seat different from others.

 

"Okay, I guess everyone is settled. Welcome to Gyungsoo High!... To start with I'm Mr. Gong by the way. Let me ask you, how many years does our school- you new school?"

 

No one raise their hands. Seohyun suddenly remembers what she read from his brothers handbook.

 

"The school will be having it's centenial year this year"

 

"Good! Well said, Ms-?"

 

"Seohyun"

 

"Ms. Seohyun, from what school?"

 

"KM5 Junior Highl"

 

"Never heard of that. Let's continue!"

 

The new teacher continued to asked question related to the school. He found out that Seohyun was the only student who came from a different school.

 

"Since we have still time, I'll give you something todo before I leave. Get a 1 whole sheet of paper and write your expectation to this school. See you before break"

 

Expectation? Maybe I'll write 'different' on it.

 

The teacher came back and collect the papers. It was lunch time, Seohyun got a big problem. She didn't bring lunch since her mom thought they will be half day since it's not a regular school days.

 

She tried to look for her brother who is a Junior that year. I guess he might be with his friends. What should I do?

 

"Hey" a voice said behind her.

 

Seohyun turn around.

 

"Daehyun" Daehyun was one of her classmates in her last year in Junior high. They became closed to each other since he is a member of the school's volleyball team.

 

"Hey, how you've been? Are you on your lunch break? Let's go together!"

 

"I'm fine, yeah sure let's just go to cheaper ones"

 

"You seem to slim down" Seohyun gave him a small smile. It might be best if they didn't knew. Past is past anyways.

 

The two walk together to the main cafeteria of the school where they sell cheaper. Sadly, Seohyun didn't bring enough money for lunch... She started to scratch lower chin. Eottoke? I can't ask from him... It be embarassing!

 

Suddenly she heard Daehyun calling her.

 

"I saw your brother."

 

"Where? Oh! I saw him!"

 

"I'll be on this table okay?"

 

"Okay, wait for awhile"

 

She ran to her brother Siwon and ask for some spare money for her lunch. She ran back to Daehyun and ordered a set of value meal.

 

"You're brother got taller" Daehyun complimented

 

"And I got smaller" the two laugh with their own joke. Yup, Seohyun was the tallest among her other 2 siblings now that her brother starts with his hormones. I guess now it's hard  to cope up for her.

 

The lunch break ended for 1hour they came back to their own classrooms. Ughr~ gotta meet new people before this day end!

 

After awhile the teacher again gave an activity since his presence is needed in the admin office. "Know each other, okay?"

 

Everyone started to chat and laugh at each other while Seohyun is just sitting quietly in her sit. Quietly.

 

A finger smoothly tap her shoulder.

 

"Hi!" a bright smile greeted her and cheerful voice. "My name's Sooyoung, what's yours?"

 

"SeoHyun"

 

"Did you know the name Seohyun causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, I emphasize that as it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities?"

 

"I-I didn't know that" What could I expect I'm with smart kids!

 

"Oh! I guess we will seatmates starting today so I want you to meet another seatmate, Luhan"

 

"Hi" I shyly waved. He smiled back in a shyly was too.

 

"Hey Seohyun, your so great!"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Your so great that I want to kneel before you!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Since you answered all the questions Mr. Gong asked! Everyone is talking about you!"

 

"I'm not that great"

 

"Seohyun!" she shouted.

 

"Just accept it... Sooyoung is persistent" Luhan in.

 

"See?"

 

"O-okay, are you guys friends?"

 

"Just by today" Sooyoung proudly said.

 

"And she's annoying" Luhan said.

 

"No I'm not!" Sooyoung whined.

 

"Yes you are" he didn't look at Sooyoung who seems embarassed about his comment about her.

 

"Luhan!"

 

Seohyun suddenly giggle with the atmosphere.

 

"You don't look like you just met by today" Sooyoung~ seems friendly

 

They chatted and greet others with the help of Sooyoung.

 

The teacher came back. Since Mr. Gong has always calls her name that day, he easily remembered her. He choose her to stand up and let her talk about her new clasmates. That way they introduce each other.

 

Yes, her objective was success. She did make some... no, many friends that day.

 

---

 

Long update X)

 

NOTE: The story doesn't follow whose hyung and dongsaeng rule. I guess their all equal here. Daehyun of B.A.P. got mentioned...

 

Other artists and non-SMent will be mentioned here too in the future! SUBSCRIBE for more updates! :D