Your noona will understand

Will we be together?

Sooyoung clap her hand happily after hearing the bell, indicating that it's time for lunch.

"Yes, break! Where are we going?" she asked Seohyun

 

"I'll be seeing my brother on the Junior's building, maybe I'll be having lunch with him too"

 

"You have a b-brother?"

 

"Yup"

 

"Let me come with you!!!" Sooyoung pleaded.

 

"Luhan" Seohyun called.

 

"Hey, witch, accept that your not allowed to be with her oppa" Luhan put his hands on his waist like a grandma's do when scolding.

 

"I WANT TO MEET YOUR OPPA!! SEOHYUNNIE!!" obviously Sooyoung is now throwing tantrums.

 

"Luhan" Seohyun pointed out.

 

"Come on now, you big baby, I think it's your time to take your meds" Luhan grab Sooyoung's arms and drag her away.

 

"SEOHYUNNIE!!!!"

---

 

"Will she be okay?" Sooyoung asked as they eat their lunch.

 

"Like you care"

 

"YAH! LUHAN!"

 

----

 

Seohyun didn't actually went to her brother, Siwon, but followed Sandeul. She saw him in a blank expression at the stairs in the fire exit.

 

"Eottoke?" he whispered. After that, there was a moment of silence. Seohyun thought that Sandeul is thinking the same thing.

 

"Sandeul" Seohyun called and went near him. "There's still next time"

 

"I got the last spot"

 

"So?"

 

"You know I have a sisiter who is a senior, also she's in the class A"

 

"Then?" Seohyun cluelessly asked.

 

"I feel ashamed"

 

"What's the relationship between you feeling ashamed and your sister? Please elaborate."

 

"Noona is a well-known person in our school from her looks and brain, everybody will think she's a bad noona since her dongsaeng got the last in the 1st quarter exams of the year!"

 

"I-I" I never actually heard him to spoke that long "I think you're noona won't think like that. She will understand"

 

There was a long silence. Sanduel once again took a deep sigh before speaking.

 

"Thanks Seohyun, even though we just talk to each other one on one, you give such advise.... You're a really nice person"

 

Seohyun had a new friend. After that dramatic moment, the two went to the seniors building to see Sandeul's sister, Kahi. They talk in a corner leaving Seohyun alone.

 

Everyone passing-by look at her. As a polite hoobae, she give them a bow as a respect to her sunbae's.

 

On the other hand, after Kahi heard Sandeuls situation, she just gave him a loud laugh.

 

"My little cute little brother, don't be pressure. Anyways, you're just starting, don't be stiff" she poke him cutely.

 

Kahi notice the girl in ponytails at the hallway, almost greeting everyone who passed-by.

 

"That classmate of yours is totally cute and very polite. You'll be a very cute couple." Kahi teased Sanduel for a moment. When Kahi and Seohyun's eyes met, Kahi let go Sandeul and by the last time. "I want some cute nephews calling me ahjumma or even ahjusshi."

 

Sandeul cutely stare her, for him it's the meanest stare but for Kahi it was the cutest. She pinched his cheeks and walk with him.

 

"Sorry for waiting" Sandeul stared at his noona.

"Thanks for helping my bro" Kahi didn't accomodate Sandeul's aura and keeps smiling.

"It's nothing sunbae"

"See you later noona"

 

As the two went out to the seniors building Seohyun ask to stop by in the nearest cafeteria in the area.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Hi minna-san! Ogenki desuka? :)

 

I've been really busy with drama's lately gahaha might not update for a couple of days since entrance exam's are starting to pop out everywhere... I need to prepare myself so that I can achieve what fangirl dreams! You know what I mean right? gahahaha

 

Hep!! There's this BIG concert thing in the country (w/ SJ, B.A.P. SNSD etc).. too bad i'm in a farthest region so, that means I have to fly all the way to the capital and that's how it hurts T^T

 

I GOT MONEY but not my MOMMY! >.<

Sometimes I hate my mom :* oops...

 

I LOVE MY MOM!! XD