First day of class and I'm Babysitting!

Will we be together?

Seohyun ditched Seoyoung and JoKwon to went to see her little brother, Sehun, Aigoo that kiddo. Is he doing fine? I wish he had friends with him as his classmates too.

 

Thinking the past Seohyun felt embarassed with herself. I know! I know! It was embarassing! Freshman year~

 

Since her brother took part with this exam that deals to rank you with your knowledge and put you to a special class, either Class A or Class B, and his on the CLass B. It was pretty impressive her brother even entered that class. I dunno if I'm proud with my lil bro or not. It's just that he DOESN'T STUDIES like I do!! So how did he pass that exam?

 

It was very unusual for her to go to her previous room. Oh freshman year.

 

She look to behind her, feeling someone's looking at her. My imagination. I guess.

 

As she marched upstairs and notice Kyuhyun beside her going upstairs too.

 

She stop in the middle of the staircase."Are you following me?"

 

Kyuhyun then stop and look at her from above. Darn it. When did he got so tall. My necks kinda stiff. I'm not used to look others taller than. Well, I've been the tallest ever since. OH yeah my big brother got taller last year and I dunno how many inch his taller than me now.

 

"I think your the one following me"

"Whatever." Seohyun continue her way to Sehun's classroom.

 

Kyuhyun seems to be following her. Finally she arrived on her old classroom. She look around in search for Sehun. Kiddo! Please appear before me!

 

She went to look at the paper beside the door.. It's the list of student in the class. She found Sehun's name.

 

"Excuse me, I would like to look through, could you move a little, miss?" a voice from behind asked politely.

"Oh Sor-" She was cut off and realize it was Kyuhyun behind her.

 

"Are you following me?" both said in unison.

"NO I'm not feeler~" Seohyun sarcastically answered.

"It's not bad to tell the truth." Seohyun turn around just by his voice she could tell his teasing. Whatever!

 

This girl sticks with like glue today. Kyuhyun thought after all the things happen in a half of the day.

 

"O-oh y-yeah?! Just don't forget your debt moron." Crap! she remembered

"Are you looking for Mr. Gong?"

"It's not your business"

 

What the?! I'm just asking and this girl act like a brat.

 

While the two are still fighting verbally someone went out from inside.

 

"Aigoo, Seohyun, the noisy one." Mr. Gong proclaimed.

"Oh! Mr. Gong!"

"Came to visit me?"

"Well, you can say that too, actually I'm looking for my dongsaeng."

"and mine" Kyuhyun added.

"I guess they went to the cafeteria" Mr. Gong pointed out.

 

The two went to the cafeteria, the freashmens were staring on both of them, it's not they're tall among the student's in the building right? Well they're already Juniors anyway.

 

What's with the stare? Did thid freashmen never seen juniors or lder than them? Kyuhyun thought irritately.

 

Kyuhyun took a glance on Seohyun she might be uneasy with the stares Uneasy? Her?

That was the reason! Seohyun had been greeting with a bright smile on almost all the freshmen on the area!

 

"Hey, Don't you think that your embarassing yourself?"  Kyuhyun whispered.

 

Seohyun didn't answered. Instead she keeps waving.

 

"Unnie!" Both look behind them.

"Omo! Ara?"

 

I never thought she could be this popular. Kyuhyun slap himself.

 

Kyuhyun loo his watch it was past 12o'clock if they don't hurry up to find they're brothers there won't be luch for them!

 

And I don't want that to happen Kyuhyun added. Everything could be late but not him having lunch. Food comes first.

 

"Seohyun" Kyuhyun called.

 

This Ara girl seems to notice Kyuhyun was calling for Seohyun but Seohyun keeps talking like a machine gun.

 

"Seohyun". Kyuhyun couldn't wait anymore. His lunch is in stake, he grabbed her in the shoulders and pulled her away from her friend.

"Oh! Ky- See you around Ara!" Even though she practically pushed away she still put up this smiling face of her and waved goodbye.

--

 

The cafeteria was over crowded with not only students but also some guardians.

 

Kyuhyun was busy scanning the area while Seohyun stills murmuring about what happened earlier.

 

"You should have called me rather than pulling me in the middle of a conversation. It was unpleasing to act like that before a hoobae" Seohyun continued murmuring. She didn't thought that even though the surrounding is noisy Kyuhyun could hear every words she's saying

 

Kyuhyun was starting to get on his nerves

First, he's hungry... really hungry. Second, his brother might be doing the usual. Thirdly, class starts in half and hour! and he's earing bad things about him!. It will be the horrifying school year if I sit again at the back.

 

Kyuhyun thought that because he sat at the back, he's grades fall apart and landed on where class B's grade are. He couldn't hear those granny-like teachers with chipmunk voice. He can't see what they were writing because their height could only afford to write in the middle part of the board.

 

Come on bro. Show yourself.

 

He can't keep looking for him. Kyu was about to say his leaving first but then Seohyun disappeared behind him.

 

Well, that's good! She found her brother and left me without saying anything!

 

Before he could get out o that crowded place he heard Seohyun calling him. Yes, it was noisy crowd but instantly he spotted her on a table with 3 guys sitting. Triplets? She got 3 brothers?

 

He marched closer and found his brother. "I didn't know you also knew my brother."

 

---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---

 

Hi! after 2 weeks I HAVE UPDATED! my keyboard got broken last week and now I'm having a hard time with the new one...

 

Hope you like this :)

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe too!

 

PS. I made the poster :)