chapter 9

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

*At The House*

"oppa! unni! your here!" i said excitedly as they walked into my home. " yeah~ we wouldnt miss seeing you!" Unni said excitedly as i smiled at her. " where's my nephew?" I asked them. " we left him with umma for tonight. we're gonna pick him up later" SungMin said as i nodded my head. " what about MinKi?" unni asked me as i smiled. " same. i didnt want him to be bored. maybe they'll play together" I said as i laughed. "how's dinner? you got everything done?" oppa asked me as i shook my head. " not yet.....i need another minute. i hope you guys dont mind" i said to them as they shook their head. " tis alright. why dont i go and help you?" unni said as i smiled. "thanks unni if you dont mind" I  said as she shook her head and smiled. " oppa.....why dont you go and find JongHyun? we'll call you when everything's ready" unni said to oppa as he smiled and kiss her on the cheek. " okay....thanks yeobo.....where's JongHyun anyway JinJoo-ah?" he asked me. i pointed to the living room. " probably watching T.V " i said as i smiled. " oh okay~ see you guys in a little bit" he said before heading towards the living room. " okay JinJoo-ah lets go to the kitchen" unni said as i nodded my head. We both walked into the kitchen and begn to cook and finish the dishes. " so how are you and JongHyun doing?" unni asked me as i smiled and nodded my head. "good.......were both happy" i told her. She looked at me and smiled." you sure?" She asked me, askign em to keep going. " im sure unni....now lets finish these dishes! their probably starving!' I said excitedly as she laughed and nodded her head. " okay"

 

JongHyun POV

"hyung! your here!" i said excitedly as he took a seat next to me and smiled " hey JongHyun.....how are you?" he asked me as i smiled and nodded my head. " good....how about you? hows the baby and noona?" i asked him as he nodded his head " good and healthy" he said as i nodded my head. After a few minutes of silence, SungMIn asked me a question. "so how are you and JInJoo doing?" he asked me as i turned to him and smiled." good....really good" i said to him as SooYeon poped into my mind Causing me to smile brighter  he nodded his head . " good...good....at least your keeping your promise" he said to me as my eyes widen. " r....right......." i said nervously to him as he smiled at me. After a few more minutes of  silence and watching T.V, JinJoo came into the room and smiled. " Dinner's ready.....you guys are starving right? im sorry it took so long" she said as SungMin shook his head. " no its alright....lets go JongHyun" he said to me as he got up and headed towards the dining room. I got up and walked towards JinJoo as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and intertwined our hands and walked us towards the dining room." awww you guys are so cute!~~" noona squealed as we took our seats." thanks unni" JinJoo said as i smiled. " let's eat everyone!" SungMin said before we began to eat and catch up on each other's lives.

 

After Dinner **

SungMin POV

" thanks for dinner guys.....it was hreat" i said to JinJoo and SungMin as i helped my wife into her jacket. " yeah dinner was great! we should so it again sometimes." JinJoo smiled and nodded her head. " yeah we should...we'll do it again soon" she said as she and JongHyun walked us to the door. " okay guys! good night!" i said to them as they waved to us one last time before closing the door. "oppa......you feel it to dont you?" my wife said to me as we got into my car. i looked over to her with a confused look on my face. " feel what yeobo?" i asked her as i helped her put on her seatbelt. " JinJoo......is hiding something" she said as i felt my eyes widen. " what do you mean?" i asked her as i beganto drive out of the driveway and heading towards umma's home. " when i asked her how she and JongHyun were doing......i think she lied to me" she said as i realized what she meant. " when i was asking JongHyun the same question.......i think he was lying too"  i told her as she nodded her head. " there's something going one....and we need to find out" she said as i stopped in front of umma's home. " we will.....but for right now....lets get our son and go home to gt soem rest okay?" I told her as she nodded her head and smiled." okay oppa!" she said before we both got out the car and headed up to the house.

 

Okay guys! that's it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!