Chapter 11

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

I stepped into the house and felt my tears fighting to fall. I didnt want to cry. Not in front of my son. Now that JongHyun doesnt want his family, i couldnt cry right now. It wasnt the time. I looked down at my son and smiled. " MinKi-ah.....umma wants you too go to your room and start packing your things okay?" I said to him as he looked up to me confused. " but umma.....why? where are we going? is appa coming? "He asked me as i smiled to him. " we're going to go on a vacation for a little while and no.....appa isnt coming....its just going to be me and you okay?" I said to him as he just nodded his head. " okay umma.....ill go pack" He said to me as i nodded my head and letted his hand go.I walked up a few minute later to mine and JongHyun's room. I looked around the room and finally let my tears fall as i looked around to our pictures from when MinKi was born to from our trip to the beach a few years ago. I wiped away my tears and walked over to the closet. I took out my suitcase and began to place my clothes inside. " JongHyun......you jerk" i said as i walked over to the bathroom and took my things. " you should be lucky that i forgave you for what you did......and now you want nothing to do with us? fine.....we'll never have to see each other again.....its over" i said as i roughly threw the last of my bathroom things into my suitcase. I then went to my dress drawer and toko out my books and threw them into my suitcase. I looked around and saw that i didnt have more to pack. I zipped up my bag and walked out the door towards MinKi's room. " MinKi honey....you all set?" I asked him as he turned to me and smiled. " yup! i have all my toys and clothes inside my bag. Let's go!" he said as i smiled and nodded my head. " okay lets go!" I grabbed a hold of his hand and walked us towards the door." MinKi-ah........say goodbye to the house.....we're never coming back" I told him as his eyes widen. " but you said we're just going on a trip umma~why do i have to say goodbye?" he said as i smiled. " We are MinKi-ah......its going to be a very...... long one" I told him as i saw tears began to come to his eyes. " u...umma........are you leaving appa? is that why we're leaving?" He asked me as he began to cry. I felt my heart break as i bent down and brought him into my arms. " MinKi-ah.....umma is so sorry......umma doesnt want to do this to you" I said to him as i began to cry with him. He broke from the hug and looked at me. He brought his hands to my face and wipped my tears away."umm...umma dont cry....dont be sad...MinKi is here" he told me as i smiled sadly and brought him back into a hug. " MinKi-ah.....umma wouldnt know what to do without you" I said to him as he hugged me. " umma....lets go.......i dont want to see umma cry anymore" He said as i smiled and nodded my head. " okay MinKi-ah....lets go " I said as i held his hand. As we stopped in front of my car, he turned back to the house and waved to it before he got into my car. I closed the door and headed towards the driver's seat and began the ignition. I drove away with MY son and had no plan of returning any time soon.

JongHyun POV

I walked into the house and saw it was completely quiet. " did they really leave?" I asked myself as i walked up the stairs. I walked into my room eith JinJoo and saw nothing has changed. I walked over to the closet and opend the door. I smikred as i saw that her clothes and suitcase were gone. " she did leave" I sid ot myself as i left the room and walked towards MinKi's room. I walked towards the closet and saw that his clothes were also gone. I looked closer and saw a toy on the ground. I bent down to reach it and saw it was the duck i brought and gave him when he was just a baby. I rubbed the duck gently. " im sorry MinKi" i said before throwing the duck to the corner of the room. " but good riddence" I said as i walked out the room and headed towards the kitchen. " now that i have the house to myself....what should i do?" I said to myself as i looked through the fridge. "oh! i should call SooYeon over!" I said excitedly as i took out my phone and dialed her number.

"hello?"

"SooYeon-ah!~~ are you free right now?"

"oh...um.......im sorry oppa...im....busy right now"

" busy? busy with what?"

" oh.....um.....just with something..."

"okay....well when are you free?"

" im not free this week oppa!~ im sorry!~"

" what? why not? i dont give you alot of work to do...so what are you busy with?"

" just something oppa....listen...can i call you later? i gotta go~~ byee oppa!~"

" okay.....bye"

I clicked the phone off and looked at it confusingly." what can she be busy with?" I asked as i shrugged my shoulder. "well......cant be helped. " i said as i walked to the door and putted on my coat" i'll go get a drink" I said.   i looked back at the house and smirked. " JinJoo-ah.....im gonna go drink,......dont wait up!~" I yelled and left to head to the bar.

Okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscrbue! thanks!