chapter 17

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres a update! i know i havent in a while but ill try to update more! enjoy!

2 weeks later====

JinJoo POV

I looked through the papers one more time and nodded my head, " these terms look good Mr. Park.....but are you sure JongHyun will agree to these terms? he can be stubborn" I told him as he smiled and nodded his head. " after talking on the phone with you for the last week or so......i think i made the terms that compromises both of you" He said as i nodded my head. "okay ....thats good" I told him." but.....about MinKi's situation.........are you sure you want to wait until then? you dont want to do it now?" He asked me as i nodded my head." yes im sure.....i want to wait until after the paternity test results...i want him to make the decision......either to step up and be a father...or pay child support.......and it would not give him a chance to call me a lier" I told him as he nodded his head. " okay.........do you have the results yet by chance" Mr. Park asked me as i shook my head.  "no....but it should be here in a week or so......because Dr. Lee and his staff were jampacked with patients after our test....his staff didnt have the time to send out the results to me....but he was nice enough to call me this week and told me that he was sorry and that it should be here next week....so we'll have it soon" I told him as he nodded his head." okay good....because if JongHyun wants to bring this to court.....those results will be a leverage with the judge" he told me as i nodded my head." is there anything else we should discuss Mr. Park?" I asked him.He looked through the papers again. " yes....i want you to realize.....that you are giving the home.....car.....and money to JongHyun......are you sure you want that? you dont want any compensation? "He asked me as i shook my head. " no....i dont want anything from him.....im starting a new life for me and MinKi.....and beginning with the usage of his money is not the best way to start" I told him as he nodded his head. " alright.....then your all done.....i should have this finalized by next week....so it should be perfect for your results to come in......then all is left is for you and JongHyun to sign....then you'll be Lee JinJoo again" He told me as i smiled ." that sounds perfect".

JongHyun POV

I smiled as i walked out the elevator with the flowers in my hand." i wonder if SooYeon will like these" i asked myself as i walked down the beautiful hallway of the apartment complex she lived in. With the salary i give her from work..this should be considered cents to her for living here. As i walked down the hallway, i looked at each door. " where is apartment 23? "I asked myself as i continued to walk.Soon, i saw that i had made it to apartment 22. I smiled." im here" I said to myself as i looked across from me and saw 23. I smiled as i walked over. I raised my hand ready to knock when a giggle  heard from inside stopped me. " does she have company over?" I asked myself as i listened. Soon, i reached for the knob and turned quietly. My eyes widen as i saw that the door was unlocked. I quietly walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked at my surrounding and saw the house was perfectly clean and orgainzed. " she was lying about the mess....but she wasnt lying about the size....this place sure is small for the amount she pays." I said to myself. Soon, the sound of the giggle stopped my train of thought. I looked towards the door where the sound was made and walked towards it. :oppa~~ stop it!~" I head SooYeon say.  "o......oppa?" I whispered. I looked through the crack she left from the door and felt my heart  began to beat faster then normal . My eyes widen at what i saw. there on her bed was SooYeon and Secretary Seo kissing. I then felt my anger rise and barged into the room.  " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"  i yelled as the both of them stopped and looked at me in shock. "o....oppa! what are you doing here? "She asked me as she got up and putted on some pants. "i wanted to visit you...but i guess you have company" i said as i glared at Seo. He looked at me and got up and putted on some pants also." SooYeon-ah......tell him" He said as i then looked back at SooYeon." tell me what?" . She walked over to Seo and hugged him on the waist." oppa....we been seeing each other for a few months now....and i love him....so i think tis best if.we break up" She said calmly as i scoffed.  " that wasnt hard to decide....fine.......but you'll regret this" I told them as i threw the flowers to the ground and turned my backs towards them. Before i completely left the room, i turned to them and smirked. " oh...and of course.......your both fired.....i would start packing your things SooYeon." i told her and walked away. " whatever oppa!! have a miserable life!" I heard her yell before i closed the door. i quickly got into my car and drove to the nearest bar and ordered some beer. Afer the tenth bottle, i began to feel dizzy and hiccuped my life away. Soon, JinJoo and MinKi appeared in my mind. I grabbed the bottle and chugged down what was left of the beer. " JongHyun......your an idiot"

 

Okay guys ......thats it!!! please subscribe and comment! thanks!