Chapter 6

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update!~ enjoy!

 

JinJoo POV

I smiled as I took Minki's hand and walked towards umma;s home. " umma~~ can we get ice cream today? " He asked me as i looked down at him and smiled. " sure....why dont we go after i come pick you up?" i said to him as he smiled widely at me. " yay!~~ can appa come too?" HE asked me excitedly. " i dont know.....i'll ask him later on okay?" i said to him as he nodded hish ead. Soon, we saw umma open the door and smile as she saw us. " JinJoo~~~ MinKI~" she said as she does everyday. We. " halmoni!~~~ Minki is here~~~" he said cutely as umma smiled " minki!~~~good morning!~~~ i have some toys inside for you~~ why dont you go ahead and go play~~" umma said to him as he nodded and gave me a kiss before heading inside the house. Umma looked at me and smiled. " so hows everything at home?....how JongHyun? i havent seen him in a while. " she said to me as i sighed. " that makes two of us" She looked at me worriedly." is there something going on?" she asked me as i looked at her." its just.....i feel like JongHyun....changed" I said to her. " how so?" she asked me." we dont talk much like before and i been notcing things that ....makes me feel like.....hes...been ....seeing someone else" I said slowly as her eyes widen. " JinJoo! are you sure? you shouldnt accuse if your not sure" She said to me as i nodded my head. " your right.....but i seen a lipstick stain....and i smell perfume on his clothes" I told her. " but its probably from his clients" i said to her, trying to convience her and myself. " JinJoo....no matter what happens....you always have me and Minki....you know that right?" She said to me as i smiled softly at her and nodded my head.  "and i thank God everyday that i do" I said to her asi hugged her. " i gotta go to work umma....ill see you later...i love you" I said to her as she smiled and nodded her head. " okay honey, have a good day!~ i love you" she said to me as i got into my car and drove off. When i got to my office, MinJung smiled at me as she bowed. " good morning!~" i smiled and bowed back " good morning!" i said to her as she followed me into my office. " whats going on today MinJung?" I asked her as she handed me a file. " the big deisgn project have finally been approved by the KIm's company!" she said excitedly as my eyes widen and opened the envelope. " oh my God.....its finally happen! we did it!" I said excitedly as i hugged MinJung." now our design will be able to be seen by eveyone all over the would! can you just see the request of design we'll get because of this approval?! were going to be in good business MinJung! " I said to her as she nodded her head and smiled. " thats not the only news...Mr. KIm have called this morning and have said that he will be calling you personally" She said just as my phone rang. i looked at her and smiled as i walked over and picked up the phone."hello this is Kim JinJoo.....yes..... Mr.Kim.....yes....yes im very happy that you have decided to work with us....yes.....yes....yes it was a pleasure meeting you as well....yes....yes and i look foward to workign with you as well....yes....have a good day...... and again thank you" I said and hung up. " minJung.....tell everyone that lunch today is on me!" I said excitedly as she smiled and nodded her head and headed towards my door. I smiled. " everything is finally turning up"

 

JongHyun POV

i smiled as SooYeon walked into my office with a envelope in hand." hey SooYeon-ah......whats going on?" I asked her. She smiled as she placed the envelope on my desk. " you got this envelope from Lee corporations....." She said as i smiled "okay thanks" I said as i yawned. SooYeon walked to the door and closed it and quickly walked towards my back and beganto message it. " oppa~~your too stressed...."She said as i closed my eyes and nodded my head. "yeah.....we been busy now then ever since we been doing so good....and that means more stress for me" I said to her as i sighed." since thats the case.....do you want m to make you feel better?" She asked me as herhand went down my shirttowards my chest. I smiled as i turned to her and placed her on my lap " you think you can help me this time?" I asked her as she smirked and placed her legs on either side of me. "  of course i can" She said before kisssing me on the lips. I responded to the kiss and we began to make out. Just as i was going to take her shirt off, a knock to my door stopped me. i groaned in frustration and moved my head back. " who is it?" I asked the person. " its me Mr. Kim" my other secretary said behind the door. I looked at her apologically and helped her up and off me. We both fixed our clothes before he entered. He gave me a file and smield at me and SooYEon before leaving. I looked at SooYEon and saw she still had a smile on her face. " SooYeon....why are you still smiling?" I asked her as she looked back at me and shook her head." nothing oppa~ see you later" she said to me and kissed me on the cheek before leaving my office. I looked at the file and sighed as i saw it was a very long file i would probably have to read.

Okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!