chapter 22

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

Hey guys! its been so long since i updated! im really sorry but school's been keeping me busy! ill try to update more! ill definitely update during spring break! please enjoy!

JinJoo POV

I sighed the one-hundrendth time as I threw the pen in my hand towards him. " sign the paper JongHyun........its been over a month.....enough playing around.....just sign the paper and lets get pass this" I said to him calmly as the smile on his face grew. " we can pass this by me not sighing it too....so no" He said as i finally felt my anger rise.  " You......YOU......YOU...........PIECE OF " I yelled at him as he pulled back in suprise. " yeobo.....calm down......" he said as i took another pen and threw it at him on the head. "NO! i will not calm down! i have asked you over a month to sign the papers and get it over with.....but you decide to be an and make things complicated!" I yelled at him as his smile fell and he slowly looked down. " i know i been an nuisence.........but please......lets work things out...im begging....for the sake of our family"  he said to me as i looked at him and sighed as i fell back into the chair.  " Jonghyun........i cant do it......after going through the abuse, the cheating, the neglect, the loneliss.....Jonghyun.....i cant do it anymore"  I said as i felt tears go down my cheeks. He looked up to me and his eyes widen as he saw my condition. He ran over to me and quickly brought me into a hug. " im sorry.........i didnt mean to make you cry........" He said as i broke away from the hug and looked at him." Jonghyun.......im not asking......im begging.......please..... sign the papers......please" I said softly as he looked at me and bent down to my level. " I didnt mean to make you cry....im sorry.......but im not going to be sorry for not signing the papers.....i know we can work things out......just please give us a chance" He said as he looked at me in the eyes. I looked back at him and saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes. "your.......your really not going to sign the papers.....are you?"  Iasked him as he smiled at me and shook his head. " nope....not in a million years....so you just have to get use to it....even if i am a weiner" he said as i smiled softly and chuckled. " sorry for calling you a weiner.....it just came out" I said to him as he shook his head. " dont be....i know i deserve worse" he said as the door to my office was knocked on.it was my secretary " mrs. Kim......you have a visitor". I nodded my head. " okay....send them in" I said to my secretary. I looked back at JongHyun. " you should probably get up" I said to him as he nodded his head and got to his feet. Soon, the door to my office opened again and my eyes widen as i saw who it was. "o.....oppa" I stuttered as he looked over to me and smiled. " hey! .....i wanted to see if you-" before he could finish his sentence, he caught sight of JongHyun and quickly frowned. "what the hell is he doing here?!"

JongHyun POV

I felt my blood stop as he continued to glare at me. He looked like he wanted to eat me alive. " hes here because i called him to sign the divorces paper" JinJoo said to him. " did he sign it?" He asked her as i looked at them confused. " Hyung.....you know about the divorce?" I asked him as he scoffed. " of course i do.......its dealign with my sister....i have to know.....besides.....after you CHEATED on her........we talked alot" He said as i slowly nodded my head. thats how he knows. " Kim JongHyun.....i want you to sign the papers and let my sister go...." he said as i gulped down the clog in my throat and mustered up my courage." no......i want to work things out...."  Isaid to him as he scoffed. " theres nothing to work out! you cheated on her! do you remember what i said the last time we meet alone?! i told you that if you mesed up and ed my sister over that i was going to kick your !" he said as he took a step closer to me. I took a step back" h...hyung please.....dont " i begged him as he laughed. " dont even try to beg your way out of this" He said as he took a step closer. Before he could fully got to me, a figure was blocking him of me. I looked up and saw it was JinJoo." oppa......your at my office right now......dont ing embarass me" She said as i felt my eyes widen. Her language really gotten bad. He looked back at me bofore stepping back. " fine.....but this isnt over JongHyun......your going to sign those papers weather you like it or not" He said before looking back at JinJoo and smiled. " I wanted to come and see if you wanted to get some lunch..... but you got you hands tied....so maybe next time"  He said as she smiled. " okay oppa........i'm pretty swamped anyway so next time sounds good. "she said as he nodded his head. He looked over to me and gave me a evil smile. "you too JongHyun......there's definitely going to be a next time" He said before walking out the door.

I think i just my pants.

 

Okay guys....thats it.......i hoped you enjoyed and please comment and subscribe! thanks!