chapter 20

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

Hey guys! double update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

I reached into my bag and took out my pen and placed it in fornt of him. " all you have to do is sign it.....so please do it now so we can get it overwith and you can go back to secretary" I said to him as he placed the papers down and looked at me. " h....how could you be so cruel?!" He yelled to me as i looked around before looking back at him and scoffed at hmi. " your calling me cruel?! really Kim JongHyun? are you out of your mind?!" I yelled back as he looked at me in suprise. " how cruel could you be to get divorce papers!! we have a son for God's sakes! did you even think about him!" he yelled back at me. Soon, the cafe was empty except for us. "  I've always put MinKi first unlike someone and this is for him! its for both of us! your not good for us Kim JongHyun-shi" I said as  i wanted to make formality official. He looked at me suprised. " yah Kim JinJoo!" he yelled back. i glared.  "dont even call me that Kim JongHyun-shi....its Lee JinJoo after you sign" I told him as he took deep breaths. After a few minutes he looked down at the paper again and picked it back up and did the unthinkable. He ripped it up. My eyes widen as i watch the peices of paper fall to the table. " we are not doing this.....we are not getting a divorce! " He said as i got up and walked over to him and hitted him on his arm harshly. " you piece of ! those paper took days and dollars to make! do you know how much it'll cost to make another one?!" I yelled at him as i continued to hit him. He then got up and took my wrist. " first please stop hitting me and second dont waste your money......were not getting a divorce....so dont pay for these paper anymore" He said calmly as i glared at him. " the hell were not getting a divorce! im not going to stay with a cheater!" I yelled at him.

JongHyun POV

I looked around and saw the workers staring at us in shock and fear. I  then took our things and brought us outside. " You....You dont want me to be happy do you?! huh?! you want me to be miserable with you forever?!" She yelled as i sighed. " of course i dont want you to be miserable......i want us to work things out" I said to her as she looked at me in shock and amusement." work things out....Kim JongHyun.....i think you need a from that SooYeon to get your head straight" She said as i looked at her. " SooYeon....she......she was cheating on me. " I tol her as she got quiet. "so......is that why you want to work things out?" She asked me after a few minutes. i looked at her. " no.........i want us to work things out because......i love you and MinKi and i want our family to start over" I said to her. After a few more minutes of silence, i hear JinJoo begin to laugh. Soon, it turned out to a whole laughing session. " oh my God.......this is to funny Kim JongHyun.....since SooYeon cheated and broke up with you........you thought you could just come back to me and MY son and think everything will be the same?" She said before going into another laughing session. " two words for you Kim  JongHyun" She said to me a i looked at her in hope. she smiled at me. " YOU"

thats it guys! hoped you enjoy! please commetn and subscribe! thanks!