chapter 10

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres a update! enjoy!

 

JinJoo POV

i smiled as i watched MinKi play with his toys next to me. Today was a rare day for me. I decided to take the day off.I wanted to spend more time with my family. Especially JongHyun. " Minki-ah......should we go suprise appa at work today?" I asked my son as he turned to me and smiled as he nodded his head excitedly. " yeah yeah!!~~ lets go!~" He said as i laughed and got up."Let umma make some lunch for all of us okay? give me a little time"  I told him as he nodded his head and went back to playing with his toys.i smiled as i walked to the kitchen and looked through the fridge. " hmm.......what should i make?" I asked myself as i looked at the ingredients i could use. At the end, i decided to just make some kimbap and sandwhiches. After finishing both, i smiled and placed everything in a lunch bag. I walked back into the living room and smiled as i saw MinKi watching T.V. " Minki-ah....umma's done....you ready to go?" I asked him as he turned to me and smiled as he nodded his head. " yay! okay! lets go to appa!" He said excitedly as he got up and put on his shoes. I laughed as i turned off the T.v and walked towards to where he was and putted on my shoes. I took MinKi's hand and walked us to my car. I placed MinKi in the back and secured him. I then walk over otthe drivers side and got myself ready. " okay Minki! lets go!" I said to him as he smiled and nodded his head " LETS GO!" he said excitedly as i began to drive towards JongHyun's work. When we finally got there, i parked my car in the gargage and quickyl got out. I walked towards the back door and helped Minki out of the car. I then took his hand and held the lunch in the other," okay Minki...lets go!" I said as i began to walk him towards the office. I smiled as we began to get closer to his office. Just as i was going to knock, i heard some giggling and laughing coming from the inside. " umma.....is appa playing in there?" MinKI asked me innocently. I looked down at him and smiled.  "he's probably with a client.....hey dont you wait her for a minute MinKi-ah....umma's  going to go check okay?" I told him as he nodded his head. " okay umma" .I then opened the door and walked in. I felt my heart began to beat faster and tears threatening to fall as i looked at what was in front of me. JongHyun having his secretary on top of him on his lap while he was kissing her. " J....JongHyun?" i whispered as he looked over to me. His eyes widen as he saw me. But it quickly turned into a smirk.

 

JongHyun POV

I looked back at SooYeon and smiled " give me a minute babe" I said to her as she smiled and nodded her head.i got up and walked over from my desk and towards JinJoo. " what are you doing here?" I asked her as she lifted the bag. Which i guessed was lunch for me. "  i ...i brought you lunch...." she said as sher begn to shed tears.  I sighed. " y....your sleeping with your secretary?" she asked me as i smirked and walked back to Sooyeon and placed my hands around her waist. "yes.....its been three years actaully" I said to her as her eyes widen. "3......3 years? why JongHyun? what did i do?" she asked me as i laughed. "what did you do? its what you dont do. Your boring me JinJoo. you and MinKi" I told her as her eyes widen. " dont talk about MinKi that way! hes your son!" she said sadly as i scoffed. "is he really?" I asked her." what are you talkingabout" She said to me confusingly. " are you sure it wasnt Kai's?" I said to her as her eyes widen " you know thats not true.......i was pregnant before i left" She said as i laughed. " right...." . She looked up to me and looked at me sadly.  "J...JongHyun please......dont do this" She said as i walked backed over to her and grabbed the lunch and threw it to the ground. "i didnt do anything...YOU did......your a bore" i said to her as i walked back over to a laughing SooYeon and placed my hand back on her waist. JinJoo smiled sadly as she nodded her head. " i.....i get it JongHyun....." she said as i smirked. " good....now leave" I told her as she continued to cry. " before i leave....promise me something......." she said to me. " what?" I said to her annoyed. " p...promise you wont hurt Minki...h....hes your son" she said softly as i scoffed. " thats not my son.....i want a test to prove it" I told her as she just nodded her head. "o...okay..fine...goodbye JongHyun " she said before leaving. I sighed as i smiled at SooYeon. " shes finally gone" I said to her as she smiled back at me. " you did great oppa!" she said as she hugged me. I then walked over to the door and saw JinJoo walking away with MinKi. I then walked over to the food and stared down at it. i smirked and kicked the food to the side. " good riddence"

Okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!