chapter 18

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! i know its been a while but heres a update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

i took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves as i stared at the vanilla envelope. " there finally here......the test results" I said to myself as i toko another deep breathe. " its now or never JinJoo.;....its time to show JongHyun that you were telling the truth. " i said to myself as i nodded my head and took the envelope in my hands and slowly opened it. I took out the piece of paper and read through it and smiled bitterly. " as i expected......MinKi is his "I said as i then placed the results back into the envelope and placed it carefully in my bag and sighed of relief. I should probably be crying of relief and joy. But im not going to. I've cried to much and i have ne tears left for him. Soon, the door to my office was knocked on. " come in please" I said as i saw it was my secretary. " Ms. Kim....this mai lcame for you just now" She said as i cringed at her calling me a kim but smiled anyway.  "okay....thanks" I said to her as she smield and bowed and left the office. I looked at the envelope and saw it was from Mr. Parks law form. I quickly took the letter into my hands and quickly opend it. i smield as i saw it was the finished divorce paper that Mr. Park has been working on. " this is perfect......everything i need is here" I said to myself. I lokoed further down and saw there as a sticky note. I removed it from the papers and began to read it.

Mrs. Lee

These are the final papers for your divorce. All you and Mr. Kim has to do is sign it. When you do, please bring it to my office as soon as you can to be notified by the judge. Thank you

Lawyor Park

I smiled " perfect.....everything is going to be perfect now MinKi-ah......you and umma is finally free"

 

JongHyun POV

I walked into the house and sighed as i closed the door behind me. I flickered on the light and saw how empty the home was. I looked around and smiled as i imagined JinJoo in the kitchen cooking dinner while MinKi is in the living room playing or watching T.v. I looked down the hallway and the image of MinKi's toys scattered around the hallway filled my head. I sighed again and began to walk up the stairs to the bed room. i took off my jacket and sat on the bed and looked around the empty room for the millionith time. " i miss my wife and son "I said to myself as  then got up and walked towards JinJoo's  make-up drawer and sat down. i ran my hands across the surface and sighed.  "JonHyun......your a jerk......she forgave you once and you blew it" I said as i then opend the drawers, hoping to have a piece of her still here. I looked  and saw a card inside.  I reached in and took it out and felt myself on the verge of tears. It was a birthday card for JinJoo from Minki. i thought back to before they left and remembered the conersation we had that day.

Flahback=======

"hello?"

"JongHyun~~~it me"

"yeah....whats the matter?"

" nothing~~ just wanted to know what time your done today?"

" I think im going to be late tonight"

"aw really? okay"

"why?whats going on?"

"well......today is my bir-........nevermind....its nothing....ill see you later on"

" okay...bye"

I hung up the phone and thought about what she said." whats special about today?" I asked myself as i began to look through the files. Soon, my dor opened and came in SooYeon. I smiled as she walked towards me. " hey SooYeon....whats going on?" I asked her as she smiled at me." just wanted to ask you if you were busy tonight?" I smiled and shook my head. " no im not why?" I asked her as she smiled. " great! lets go to the movies tonight! " she said excitedly as i smiled. " okay sounds good" I said to her, forgetting what JinJoo said on the phone.

End ofFlashBack=======

I felt tears come down my cheeks.  " t.....thats what she was trying to tell me.....it was her birthday that day and i didnt even remember.....i went out with SooYeon instead" I said as i placed my face into my plams. " JongHyun........your really a jerk.....you couldnt even remember her birthday..." i isaid as icontinued to cry. Soon, i hear my phone ring.  I wiped my tears away and looked at the caller. I smiled.

"h....hello? JinJoo?"

"yes....its me"

" h.......how are you?"

" i'll be perfect if you can meet me tommorrow"

i felt my insides do twirls as i smiled.

"o....of course! when and where?"

": at the KiKi cafe at noon......is that good for you?"

" y....yeah.....thats fine....see you tommorrow"

" good......see you"

she then hung up on me. I smiled. " JinJoo-ah.......i cant wait to se what you have to say."

Okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!