chapter 3

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres an update! enjoy!

 

JongHyun POV

I smiled as i watched the clock. " 5....4........3.....2......1" i quickly got up and smiled.  "good work today guys! see you tomorrow!" I said to my workers as i ran out my office with my coat in hand. I quickly walked over to the elevator and smiled as i saw SooYeon standing there, leaning against the wall. She looked over to me and smiled as i ran to her. " did you wait long?" I asked her as she shook her ehad. " no i just got here too......you ready to go?" She asked me as i smiled and nodded my head. I took her hand and we walked into the elevator. " so why do you want me to come over?" She asked me as i looked over to her and smiled " because you wanted to spend more time with me.....this is our chance" I said to her as she smiled and nodded her head. Soon, we excited the elevator and headed towards my car." oppa.....im hungry~~can we eat first?" She asked em as i smiled. " i got a better idea....how about i cook for us when we get to the house?" I said to her as her eyes brightened. " really? okay!~ lets go!" She said as she hopped into my car. I laughed at her cuteness and entered the car. " seatbelt babe" I said to her as she took the seatbelt and placed it over her. I quickly started the car and began to make my way home.

JinJoo POV

i sighed as i rubbed my temples. " the design is all wrong.......and.its going to take hours to fix this "I said to myself as i took out my case filled with pencils and began to sketch the design of the dress over. After a few minutes, the door to my office was knocked on. " come in please" I sid to the person. I looked up and saw it was my secretary. " her MinJung......whats going on?" I asked her as she placed a envelope onto my desk. " this just came in for you" She said as i smiled.  "thanks......i hope its good news. " i said as i began to open the envelope. I looked through the papers and nodded my head. " this is the contract from Kim deisgn company......could you make a call to him and see if you can make an appointment for a meeting?" I said to my secretary as she smiled. " of course.....is there anything else you would like me to do?" She asked me as i smiled and shook my head. " besides of fixing this design.......everything else should be fine....but keep me updated alright? "  said to her as she nodded her head. " yes ma'am" she quickly bowed and left my office, closing the door behind her. i sighed and pouted as i looked down at the design. "cant really complain.....its my job after all" I said to myself as i went back to fixing the design.

JongHyun POV

"Sooyeon-ah~ stop~ im trying to cook fro us!" I said as she laughed and placed her head on my shoulder again and continued to watch me cook. " but i want to watch oppa cook!~" She said as i laughed and turned to her. " but i dont want you to get hurt" I said to her as she smiled at me and kissed me "its okay oppa......im a big girl....i ant handle a little burn here and there" She said to me as i smiled. " i know you can but still........your too precious to get hurt!" I said to her as she kissed me again, deepening it. She broke away from the kiss and smirked at me. " well...even if i get hurt.....you would just have to make me feel better" She said to me as she winked at me. I laughed and placed the cut meat in the pan. She then walked voer to my sides and smiled. " woah~~~ looks good oppa!" She said as i smiled and placed my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. " wait until you try it!" I said to her as she nodded her head. Soon, the food was done. I plated the food into two plates and walekd over to the table and placed a plate in front of her. She took a bite and smiled.  "oppa!~~~ its good!" She said as i smiled. " im glad you like it" I said to her. " have you...ever cooked for ....her?" She asked me as i looked up to her and nodded my head. " yeah....but it ws years ago...i dont coko for her much anymore" I said to her as she smiled and nodded her head. " good.....so then from now on you can cook for me!" She said as i laughed and smiled "anything for you babe".

Okay guys! thats it! this was a long update! hoped you enjoy! and please comment and subscribe! thanks!