chapter 2

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

 i opened my eyes and groaned as the sunlight came through the window. I turned to my sides and smiled as i saw JongHyun sleeping. I moved closerto him and snuggled his arm. " everything is so peacful" I said to ymselfas i smiled. Soon, I felt a arm go around my waist. I looked up and saw JongHyun smiling at me. " hey honey.....your awake" I said to him as he smiled and nodded his head. " yeah.....gotta get rady for work" He said as he brought me closer to him. I laughed at him. "really? it doesnt seem like it" I said to him as he then looked at me and snuggled against my head. " i'll get ready in a few minutes" He said as i nodded my head. Soon, we heard a yell and knock from the door. " UMMA !APPA ! wake up! im hungry!~~" We hear MinKi whine outside. I laughed and got up and walked to the door to let him in. He smiled at me and quickly ran to the bed and  began to jump. " appa! wake up!" he said as JongHyun sat up and grabbed him and placed him on the bed and began to tickle him. I laughed as MinKi tried to get hop off the bed. " okay boys....time to get ready.....we got a busy day today": I said to them as they both nodded their head and stopped playing on the bed. Minki quickly ran towards the door and ran to his room to get changed. "JinJoo.......what time are you going to be home today?" JongHyun suddenly asked me." about 6...why?" I asked him as i walked towards thr drawers. " n...nothing.....just asking" He said and quickly walked to the bathroom to get ready. "that ws weird...why did he ask me that?" I said to myself  as i shrugged my shoulders and quickly went to get some clothes for JongHyun to dress in. I then walked out of the room to get breakfest ready. I can get ready afterwards.

 

JongHyun POV

i walked into the bathroom and quickly took out my phone and smiled as i dialed the number i wanted to, " hello? oppa?" The person said as i smiled. "SooYeon-ah!~~" I whispered as she giggled. " oppa!~~~ good morning!~" She said cutely as i laughed. " morning!~~~ are you getting ready for work?" I asked her as she laughed. " yes i am....i wouldnt miss a chance to see you oppa!~~" She said as i smiled. " listen.....i asked JinJoo what time she was going to be home from work today...... and she said she wont be home until 6 tonight....so we have some time after work....you want to come over?" I asked her as she squealed. " i love to oppa!~~" She said as i laughed. " great! i'll see you after work today! and see you in a little bit too!": i said to her as she giggled. " okay oppa! i mean....mr Kim...hehe" She said as i laughed and hung up." today is going to be a good day" I said to myself as i quickly got into the shower and started the day. After finishing my shower, i walked into the bedroom and saw no one there. I quickly grabbed the clothes on the bed and changed for work. I walked down the stairs and smelled the fodo comign from the kitchen. i wlked over and saw Minki eating while JinJoo was still cooking. She turned and smiled as she saw me standing there. " come and sit...breakfest is ready" She said as i nodded my head.I sat down and began to eat. After finishing my food, i walked towards the door and turned back to my wife and son. " have a good day at grandma's MinKi-ah~~ and have a good day JinJoo!~~"I said as i kissed her and left for work. I smiled. " SooYeon-ah~~ here i come!~"

okay guys thats it!~ please comment and subscribe and thank you for reading! i hope you enjoy!