chapter 14

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres an update! enjoy!

The Next Week---

JinJoo POV

"umma.....why are we at the hospital?" MinKi asked me as we sat there and waited for JongHyun to show up. " we're here to take a test MinKi-ah....dont worry okay?" I told him as i smiled at him. He smiled back at me and nodded his head. " okay.....are we donig it now?" He asked me as i smiled and nodded my head." actually.......were waiting for...appa" I told him as his eyes widen. " appa?! appa is coming?!" He asked excitedly as i nodded my head. " yeah......we're waiting for him to get here" I said as i looked at my watch. 10:30. Of course he wouldnt listen to me and be late." but hes late" I said to myself as MinKi suddenly tugged on my hand. " umma! appa is here!" He said as he ran to the direction he was in. I looked over and saw JongHyun standing a few feet away from me. I glared at him as he walked over with MinKi behind him. " i told you 10 am sharp....your half an hour late" I said quietly so Minki wouldnt hear. He smirked at me as he took a seat. " well....i was contemplating if i wanted to see you or not.....but i wanted to get this test over with... so here i am" He said as i rolled my eyes and walked over to the front desk and smiled at the nurse. " hello.....um....my husband is here for the test.....is Dr. Lee willing to take us? "I asked her as she smiled " he's with a patient right now since your husband was late...but i will tell him that your ready for him once he's done with the patient" She said as i smiled and bowed. " okay thank you" I said to her before heading back and taking a seat across from JongHyun. I looked over to his gaze and saw him watching MinKi play with the other kids. " honestly....how could you doubt him? look at the way your looking at him....you know hes yours" I said to him. He turned to me and smirked. " we'll see after the results" He said as i glared at him . "your making me look bad because you wanted this....you know that? "I said to him as he laughed. " who told you to do it then? i said i wanted to know....i didnt force you to actually do it" He said to me as i scoffed. " if i didnt....i would seem like a and you wouldnt take your responsibilty as a father if  i didnt do this either" I said to him as he scoffed at me this time. " whatever.......acting like Joan of Arc" He said under his breath as i glared at him. There is not point in talking to him. After a few moments of silence, i saw Dr. Lee walk out with the patient. He smiled at him and bowed as the patient did the same and left. He then looked over to me and smiled. He walked over to me. " Mrs. Kim......your still here? is your husband here? "He asked me as i sighed and pointed at JongHyun. Dr. Lee then turned over to him and bowed. " hello Mr. Kim.....im Dr. Lee" He said as they shook hands. "im JongHyun" . Dr. Lee then looked at both of us and smiled. "well since everyone is here....lets get this started hm?" He said as i nodded my head. " okay...MinKi-ah~ lets go" I said to my son as he ran over to me and took my hand. We all then walked to the testing room.

JongHyun POV

"Mr. Kim....why dont you take a seat and ill get you started" Dr. Kim said as i nodded my head and sat at one of the chairs. I watched as he walked over to MinKi and bent down at his level. " MinKi-ah~ why dont you sit on the chair with umma okay? so that you wont be scared" He said to MinKi as he smiled and nodded his head. " okay~ umma come on!~" He said as he dragged him and JinJoo over to the next chair. Dr. Lee then walked to the desk and began to write things down. After a few minutes, he looked backto us and smiled. " i had to fill out the information sheet.....we're going to start now....Mr Kim we'll start with you" He said as i nodded. He walked over to one of the cabinets and took out the needle, rubber gloves and a band-aid. He then walked over to me and smiled. " could you lift your sleeve please? "He asked me as i did what was told. He then cleaned and sanatized my arm before injecting the needle. I sighed as he took out the needle and smiled. " okay all done" He said as he placed the tube of blood into a holder. He then turned to MinKi and smiled sadly. " MinKi-ah....this will be like a pinch okay? " he said as MinKi shook his head and began to cry. " no! i dont want a shot!" He whined as he continued to cry. JinJoo smiled sadly as she brushed his hair. " MinKi-ah.....how about after this....we go get some ice cream? "She said as he looked up to her ." r....really?" He asked as she smiled and nodded her head. Dr. Lee smiled and lifted his sleeve. MinKi turned away as he injected the needle. After a few minutes, he removed the needle and placed a band-aid over the spot. " all done MinKi-ah!~ you were very brave!' He said as he stood up with both test in his hands. " the results should be ready in a few weeks...ill call you Mrs. Kim....it was nice to meet you Mr. Kim" He said before smiling and walking away. "ahhh~~ my little MinKi was so brave!~~ lets go get ice cream now okay?" JinJoo said to MinKi as he smiled. " okay......can appa come? " He asked her as she shook her head,  " appa.....is too....BUSY.....to go" She said as she looked at me and smirked.  She then picked him up and smiled as she kissed his cheek . " lets go MinKi-ah!~" She said to him. " okay!~ bye bye appa! i love you!!~" MinKi yellled to me as he cutely waved to me. I slowly picked up my hand and waved back as him and JinJoo got smaller and smaller in my sight. I placed my hand back to my sides and sighed. " Kim JongHyun.....did you make the bad choice?"

Okay guys! thats it! please subscribe and comment! thanks!