Chapter 12

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

Few weeks Later-----

JinJoo POV

I sighed as i looked around the small apartment. " it may be small.....but its perfect for me and MinKi" i said as i turned to the landlord and smiled and bowd.  "thatnk you ma'am! this place is perfect for me and my son" I said to her excitedly as she smiled and nodded her head. " thats great! " she said as she handed me the keys and waved goodbye " if you need anything please dont hestitate to tell me alright?" She yeleld as i smiled. " okay thank you!" I said as i walked to the door and closed it. I looekd over to MinKi and smiled as i saw him sleep on the couch. I walked over to his suitcase and opened it and grabbed his favorite blanket and palced it over him. " i should get your room ready while i have time " i said to myself. I walked over to his suitcase again and carried it to the room next to the bathroom. I placed the abg down and sighed as i looked at his new room. Thankfully, the color was nice and there wasnt much cleaning to do except change the bed sheets. I walked over ot the closet and began to pack his clothes into it.  As i did, my thought began to think about everything that happened. I then thought about when Minki was crying and felt my heart break. " im so sorry MinKi.....you dont deserve to go through this.......any of this......this is between me and appa" I said as i felt my tears fall. I quickly shook my head and wiped away the tears. "even so....this isnt the time to cry JinJoo........you need to be stringe for MinKi and yourself" I said to myself as i nodded and conitnued to get MinKi's room ready. Soon, i looked around and smiled as i finally finished." this room looks great for my son" I said to myself as i heard a yawn at the door. " umma......im hungry~~" MinKi said as i turned around and smiled. " okay....umma will go make you something....but first.....do you like your new room?" I asked him as he looked around and smiled as he nodded "yeah! its big!" He said excitedly as i smiled "good.....im glad you like it~....okay so why dont we go get soem lunch?" I said to him as he ran to me and hugged me. " yeah!~ can we have pizza?" He asked me as i laughed and picked him up. " okay...pizza it is!" I said as he cheered. I walked us out the room and called the local pizzeria for the pizza that we wanted. I walked into the living room and saw MinKi watching T.V." MinKi-ah......pizza will be here soon okay?" I said to him as he looked at me and smiled. " okay umma" .i walked into my room and sighed. "  i was so busy making MinKi's rooom.....i didnt thought about mines!" I whined. I then walked over ot my suitcase and began to tkae my clothes out. " but its better then continuing to live with umma....." i said to myself. After me and MinKi left, we headed to umma's home and told her everything that happened. Even though she thought SungMin should know....oppa had already left for Japan again for business with unni. But now, we found a apartment perfect for us and finally moved out after being there for week. As i thoguht about umma, aother thought came to my mind. " i should go see a lawyer like umma said......i need to get divorce papers started." I said to myself as i felt my heart ache thinking about it. But it was for the best and me and MinKi deserves it. Soon, i hear the door bell ring. " pizza'a here!" I yelled excitedly as i put my clothes down and headed out the room.

JongHyun POV

I walked into the house with SooYEon behind me. " oppa....i cant believe she finally left! now you ahve the whole palce all to yourself!" She said excitedlt as i smiled at her.  "i know! its great" I said as we headed towards the kitchen. " so what are you going to make tonight for sinner oppa?" She asked me as i looked through the fridge. " i dont know......how about we go out? "I asked her as she smiled and nodded her head. " okay that sounds good...why dont you go shower and change and we 'll go then" She said as i nodded and headed towards upstairs. I stepped into my room and looked through my closet for some clothes. After finding a nice shirt and pants, i walked towards the bathroom and began to start my shower. When i was all done and ready, i walked down the stairs. I walked towards the kitchen and saw SooYeon on the phone, whispering. When she saw me coming towards her, she quickly hung up. " your done oppa?" She asked me as i smiled. " yeah.....who were you talkign to?" I asked her. " oh....just a friend.....you ready to go?" she said to me excitedly. I nodded my head. " yeah lets go! im starving!" I said as she laughed. " me too" Soon we both headed towards my car and drove off to a nice restaurant.

At the restaurant----

After we ordered our food, me and SooYeon began to talk about everything from work to our relationship. It was like talking to a best friend. I felt comfortable. Soon, the foor finally came and we began to eat. As we continued to talk, SooYeon's phone began to ring. She took out her phone and smiled as she saw the caller. " oppa....i have to take this.....i'll be right back" She said as i nodded my head. She quickly got up and headed outside to take the call. " why cant she take the call here?" i asked myself as i just shrugged and waited until she came back.

 

okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!