chapter 19

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

Hey guys! i know its been a while im sorry!~ i know i promised that i update but i just couldnt because of school! T_T but i have some time today so heres a update! Enjoy!

JongHyun POV

i wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as i waited at the cafe. i looked at the time and saw it was 11:50. " ten more minutes nutil she's here"  i said as i smiled to myself. Soon, a waiter walked over to me and smiled as she saw me.  "what can i get you?" She asked me as i smiled. " coffee pease.....actually..... make that two coffees.......im waiting for someone" I told her as she nodded her head and walekd away with my order. i then placed my hands on the table to prevent from sweatng and wipping and began to thoguth why i was here. " she said she needed to see me........but she didnt say why" I said to myself as i thought about it more. " is it about Minki? me? us? ......now im getting nervous. "i said to myself again as i sighed. " i just have to wait until she gets here" I then began to smile as i thought about her and Minki. " I dont know why i ever let them go......their my family for goodness sakes" I said a little to loudly as i then saw some cutomers stare at me. I smiled and bowed embarassingly. " Kim JongHyun....what the hell is wrong with you? keep it together!" I said to myself as i nodded my head. "No matter what......i have to save my family" I said as i smiled. " Kim JongHyun....Fighting!" Soon aftermy self confidence speech, the door to the cafe's bell rang, indicating someone just entered. I looked over and smiled as i saw JinJoo at the door. I then began to wave my hands to get her attention. She looked over to me and i smiled brighter. She smiled back at me and walked over to me. Okay JongHyun....this is it.

 

JinJoo POV

I took my seat and kept the smile on my face as he smiled back at me. " J....JinJoo........its ben a while" He said to me as i nodded my head. " yes....it has" i said as i took a sip of the coffee he ordered for us. I placed th cup down and cleared my throat. " so.....there is a reason i wanted to see you today" I began to say to him as he nodded his head. " y...yeah.....you told me on the phone....so what is it that you watnted to meet and talk about" He asked me as i felt my insides doing dances of victory as i reached into my bag and took out the two folders. I slided the paternity test results over to him first. "w.....whats this? "He asked me as i smiled. " read it" i told him. He nodded his head and took out the piece of paper and began to read. After a few minute, he placed the results back down and looked at me. " M.....Minki's......my son" He whispered as i nodded my head. " thats right.....you believe me now?" I asked him as he nodded his head and looked at me sadly.." y....yes....." He said as i nodded my head. " okay good....theres one more thing" I said to him as i took the second envelope and slided over to him. He took the envelope into his hands and beganto open it. When he took the piece of papers out, his eyes widen. " t....this is.....". i smiled " thats right........Kim JongHyun.......i want.........a divorce" 

 

Thats it guys! please subscribe and comment! thanks!