chapter 21

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

Hey guys! heres a update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

I sighed as i looked through the files that my secretary gave me moments ago for the unth time. " this is just wrong.....its all wrong......." I said to myself as i rubbed my temple." i guess i have to fix this myself" I said as i grabbed my pan and began to write down what should be changed. After fixing a few mistakes, my cellphone began to ring.  I picked it up and groaned in frustration as i saw the caller. JongHyun. I dont know why i still keep this phone number. i definitely have to go and change it later.

"what do you want? im busy"

" is that anyway to talk to your husband?"

" you wouldnt be my husband if you signed the damn papers you jerk"

" i told you before and tell you everytime i call......i wont sign the paper! so keep your money and stop buying the divorce paper!"

" no! why should i?! ill spend all the money in the world as long as im away from you, you !"

" keep dreaming! even if we get divorced, you think that would get rid of me?! we have a son you know!"

" i'll take care of MinKi! just sign the damn papers!"

" no! now stop yelling. you'll get stressed. im taking you out for lunch. so get ready"

" you think i would want to eat with you?! what the is wrong with you?! and for your information, im always stressed because of you!"

" you wouldnt have to be if you would just listen to me"

That was when i hung up.  I couldnt talk like a civilized person because of him. I took deep breaths and quickly went back to work. " thank God ofr Minki and my job....or else i wouldve went on a killing streak" i said to myself. Soon, the door to my office was nocked on. "  come in" I said to the person. I looked up and saw it was my secretary. " ms. Lee someone is here to see you" she said as i smiled and nodded my head. " okay....send them in" I told her as she smiled and nodded her head. Soon, the person walked in and closed the door behind them . " how can i help you?" I asked the person without looking up. " yah.....i told you to get ready to go out to eat" The person said. i looked up and sighed as JongHyun took a seat in front of my desk. " get out of my office. im not eating with you" I told him as he smiled at me. " Thats fine with me......we can have dinner" he said as i glared at him. " Kim JongHyun....if you dont get out of my office.....i swaer ill call my oppa to kick your " I said to him. " if that would make you feel better then okay" He said as i shook my head. " damn weiner" i said. " what did you just call me?" he asked.

JongHyun POV

" i said DAMN WEINER" she said loudly as i started to laugh. weiner." wow.....i've been called alot of names by you....but never weiner." I said to her as she just shook her head and started to work again. " but.......im being very serious.....please stop with the divorce papers" i whispered to her as she looked at me. " i know i did alot of bad things.....and i know that you will probably never forgive me.....but please.......stop with the divorce papers....i want us to have another chance" I said to her as she looked at me and began to laugh. " you dont get it do you? do you know how to count? obviously not because you obviously dont know how many times i given you chances!" she said to me as i looked at her in shock. "w.....why are you being so cruel to me.....i am your husband you know" I said to her as she laughed harder. " when? tell me kim JongHyun.....WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN MY HUSBAND?! even the first time we meet....you couldnt even act like a person.....you ually harassed me for god sakes! not only that while our mothers were in the house!" She yelled as i tried to keep myself from crying. " i....i know....im sorry" I said to her as she scoffed and got up. " if you wont leave my office....then i will.......and i dont want to see your face when i get back......you understand me? or else ill call the cops" She said before leaving the office. I sat there in silence for a few minutes until i felt myself crying.She was right. When have i ever been a husband to her? i couldnt even be nice to her the first time we meet. If i was nice to her in the beginning.....this wouldve never started. Kim JongHyun....your an and a weiner.

 

Thats it guys! i hoped you enjoyed and please comment and subscribe! thanks!