chapter 15

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

Week after test----

JinJoo POV

i smiled as i watched MinKi play on the swings with the other children. " my life right now.......its perfect" I said to myself as i sighed in content. i didnt think i would be able to function without JongHyun. But here i am. Actually happy. I closed the book i was reading and got up and walked over to MinKi. " MinKi-ah~....its almost time for dinner......you ready to go home? "I asked him as he looked up to me from playing and smiled. " okay umma!~ can we go out to eat besides going home....i like being outside" He said as i thought about it for a minute and nodded my head andsmiled. that wasnt a bad idea. " yeah thats a good idea!" I said as he cheered  and placed his hands into mines. " lets go eat pasta! i want some pasta!~~" he said as i laughed " okay!~ sounds good!" We then began to walk towards a nearby restaurant and entered. Ther receptionist smiled and bowed. " welcome ma'am!~ how many? "She asked me as i smiled " 2 please...~~" I told her as she looked down and saw MinKi " oh how cute!~ is he your son? "She asked me as i smiled and nodded my head. " yes thi is my son MinKi" I told her as he smiled at her and bowed.  She smiled and then walked us to our seats. We both looked at the menu and couldnt decide what to goet. Even though we both wanted pasta." MinKi-ah......what should we get?" i asked him as he smiled. " pasta!~ " he said as i smiled and nodded my head. The waiter then walked over to us and took our orders. After he left, i saw MinKi begin coloring the picture that the nice receptionist gave to him while we waited for our food. After a few minutes, my phone began to ring. I took out my phone and saw it was the lawyor. I quickly picked up.

"hello? Lawyer Park?"

"Yes Mrs. Kim its me.."

"yes.....is there something wrong?"

" no no.....im sorry to call you a little late in your day..."

"no no its fine.."

" alright.....i wanted to call and remind you that you have a consultation with me tommorrow morning....will you be able to make it?"

"yes....i will definitely be there Lawyer park....i wont miss it"

" alright good....then ill see you bright and early tommorrow"

" alright....thank you again Lawyer Park"

I quickly hung up as the food came to our table. " wow~ it looks good!" I said to MinKi as he quickly began to eat. I  thank the waiter and began to eat with a big smile on my face. I may have just started eating....but i feel full already.

 

JongHyun POV

I sat there and played with SooYeon's hair as we watched a movie. " oppa......Are you going to promote Secretary Seo anytime soon?" SooYeon asked me. I looked at her suprised and confused. " why are you talking about Secretary Seo and a promotion all of a sudden?"  i asked her. She looked up at me and laughed nervously. " um...nothing....just  curious" She said as i look at her suspiciously." are you and Seo.......do you guys have something going on that i should know about?" I suddenly asked her. She looked at me wide eyed . " oppa! how could you say that?! im with you! i wouldnt cheat on you!" she said as i continued to look at her suspiciously. " are...you sure? your offly jumpy right now" I told her as she then hugged me . " i promise oppa....i love you!~~ believe me" She said as i looked down at her and smiled and hugged her back " okay...i believe you" I  told her. She looked up to me and smiled. " thank you oppa~~ but are you going to promote him? "She asked me again."i dont know....i'll think about it" i told her as she pouted at me.  "oppa!~ hes a hard worker!" she whined as i laughed. " your a hard worker too!" i told her. " yeah but you pay me twice as much as you pay him! it isnt fair!" She said as i laughed again and hugged her. " okay okay....ill see what i can do tommorrow" I told her as she squealed and hugged me back. " okay oppa!~ your the best!" 

OKay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!