Chapter 24

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

Hey guys! im here and ready to update! please commment and subscribe! and enjoy!

JinJoo POV

I groaned loudly as i turned myself away from the burning sun hitting my face at the moment. Why is the sun so hot. I sighed loudly and finally to wake.  I sat up and looked around and saw i was in my living room. Why am i here? I looked down at myself and gasp as i saw i was completely . "Whta the hell" i said as i looked down and saw my clothes. My eyes widen as i saw something that was worse then my clothes on the floor. there laying on the floor was a used . the person wasnt even good enough to throw it away?! " oh no..." Soon, i heard some noises from my kitchen. I  felt my heart rate increase as i slowly got up and walked over to my umbrella stand and grabbed a umbrella.  I then slowly began to walk towards the kitchen. I then sudddenly stopped in my tracks as i realized something. " damn it......i didnt put on my clothes"  I said. I shook my head and continued to walk. He already saw me, whats the point of hiding?. I then heard the person hum a song as they continued to move around my kitchen. Soon, i stood behind the door to thek itchen and saw the person cooking at my stove with my ingredients! I then quietly walked behind them and raised my umbrella. " YAH!!" i yelled as i hit the perosn from the back of the head. " OW!" the stranger said as they turned around. My eyes widen as i saw it was. " Jonghyun?! what the hell?!" i yelled as i see him rub his head. " What the hell are you doing here?!"  Iasked him as he looked at me. " What do you mean why im here? You kept me here last night" he said as he went back to cooking. my eyes widen. " did....did i?" i felt my heart increase. " We.......we didnt....you know......"

JongHyun POV

I turned around to her and smirk " what do you think? you wanted to"  i told her as i plated the food onto a plate and brought it to the table. " You jerk! dont put the blame on me!" She yelled as i turned to her and sighed. " I tried to leave yesterday night after dinner but you attacked me! and why does it matter? we're married" i told her as i smirked. " i can get use to you waking up like this" i said as i looked at her. I saw herface turn red as she covered herself with her hands. " Jerk" i heard her mumble as she walked away to get dressed. i chuckled as i walked up the stairs to get Minki. I walked into his room and smiled. " Minki~ breakfest" i told him as he opened his eyes and smile as he saw me. " appa!!! your back" he yelled as he ran to me and gave me a hug. I laughed. " of course.....i wouldnt leave you and umma"  i told him as he broke from me. " Your not going to leave again right?" He asked me as i smiled and brought out my pinky " i promise i wont ever leave you  or umma ever again" i told him as he smiled and nooded his headas he connected his pinky with mines. " okay....go get ready for breakfest"  i told him as he nodded his head and ran to the bathroom.  I smiled as i then walked over to JinJoo room and saw she was done dressing. " come one lets eat" i told her as she turned to me. " Lets forget this night ever happen okay?" She said to me as i smiled and shook my head . " nope...now come on.....lets eat" i told her as she sighed and waelkd behind me to the kitchen. Soon, me and JinJoo and Minki were sitting at the table eating breakfest together in a long time as a family.

Okay guys! thatsit! i hoped you like it!