chapter 13

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! Enjoy!

JongHyun POV

I sat up on my bed and stretched as a new day started. "JinJoo......i want some coffee" I yelled from the room as i waited for an answer. But nothing came. " is she doing something?" I asked myself as i got up and walked down the stairs." JinJoo did you hear me? i want some-"  i stopped my sentence as i saw she wasnt there. I chuckled to myself. " i forgot she left....well i can make my own coffee" I said as i walked over to the coffeemaker and began the process. I then walked back to my room and got myself ready for work. After showering and changing into fresh clothes, i walked back to the kitchen and began to make myself some breakfest. When i was done i set the table and walked back to the coffeemaker, now filled with coffee. " this isnt so hard" I said as i pured the black liquid into my cup and added the milk and sugar to it. I then walked back to the table and began to eat. As i took a sip of the coffee, i cringed at the bitter taste. " whats wrong with this coffee?" I asked as i tried it again and cringed. " why doesnt it taste like when JinJoo makes ti for me....did i forget to add soemthing?" I then went back to the fridge and saw that i wasnt missing anything to the coffee. " I must've used oold coffee " I said as i finished my breakfest with orange juice and poured away the bad coffee. I then grabbed my bag and heaed towards my car. As i got into my car my phone rang inside my pocket. I closed the door and took out my phone and saw it was JinJoo.

" hello?"

"its me"

"obviously....whats do you want?"

" you said you wanted proof that MinKi is your son right?"

" yeah....so?"

" i made an appointment for a blood test at the hospital next week.......you pay"

"what?! why do i have to pay for the test?"

" because your the one that wanted it....i told you already that hes your son"

"alright...whatever"

" be there by 10 Am sharp....dont be late" *click*

i looked at the phone in bewilderment and scoffed. " fine....we'll see the truth" I said to the phone as i started my engine and began to drive to work.

 

JinJoo POV

" okay....thank you Doctor Lee...we'll see you next week" I said on the phone as i placed the pancake on the plates.  "yes......the father will be paying" I told him as i then poured some orange juice into the cups. " okay docotor Lee....i understand....yes...yes....okay bye" I then hung up the phone and sigh. I then looked through my contacts and pressed on the call button when his name poped up.

" its me"

you said you wanted proof that Minki is your son right?'

" i made an appointment for a blood test at the hospital next week.......you pay"

"Because your the one that wanted it......i told you already that he's your son"

"Be there by 10 Am sharp....dont be late"

After saying that, i quickly hung up on him." jerk.....i never knew how mean he sounded before" I said to myself as i walked towards MinKi's  room and peeked in. " MinKi-ah~ breakfest is ready" I said to him as he groaned and rolled ot the other side of hid bed. i smiled. " i made you pancakes" I said to him mas he quickly got up and smiled " yay! pancakes!!" He yelled as he ran to the bathroom to use it. I laughed. " what would i do without you MinKi?"
 

Okay guys thats it! please subscribe and comment! thanks!