Chapter 7

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! Enjoy!

JongHyun POV

I sighed as i looked through the files one last time. Soon, the door to my office opened and came in SooYeon. I quickly smiled as she walked towards me. " hey Sooyeon" I said to her as she smiled and placed a cup of coffee in front of me.  "here....you need a break oppa" She said as i smiled and took a sip of the coffee. She then quickly walked behind the desk and sat on my lap. "oppa.....how about we continue what we were doing last time hmm?" She asked me as she kissed me on the lips. I smiled and responded to the kiss. As things were heating up, there was a knock to my door. I sighed. " why do this keep happening?" I said to myself.  "who is it?" I asked the person. " Jonghyun....its me" The person said as my eyes widen. " J....JinJoo.....what are you doing here?" I asked her as SooYeon quickly got up and fixed her hair and clothes. After i did the same, i walked over tothe door and opened it. " i wanted to bring you lunch" She said as i nodded my head and let her into my office. She looked around and smiled. " you have a big office" She said as she continued to look around. Soon, her eyes caught SooYeon. " oh.....you got a new assistant?" She asked me as she smiled at SooYeon. " yeah....SooYeon...this is JinJoo.....JinJoo......this is my assistant SooYeon" I said as SooYeon smield and bowed.  "hello.....its nice to meet you....Mr. Kim has told me alot about you" She said as she looked at me and smirked. I smirked back to her. " okay........SooYeon....why dont you go back to work?....thanks for the bringing me the file and coffee" I said to her as she bowed." okay....and no probelm" She said before walking towards the door, passing JinJoo.

 

JinJoo POV

As she passed me, my nose caught the same sense on JongHyun's jacket on her." is the perfume....from her?" I asked myself as i shook my head and walked towards JongHyun. " you didnt have lunch yet did you?" I asked him as he shook his head. " no not yet" He said as i smile.d " great......then i came at a good time "I said to him as i started to unpack the lunch for hm. He looked at it and smiled.  "this looks great! thanks JinJoo" he said as he began to eat. I smiled as i watched him. " JongHyun....hows work?" I asked his as he sighed. "alot of work.....but im getting through it" he said as i nodded my head. " at least you got assistants to help you right? "I said to him as he smiled. " yeah". I continued to watch him eat and smiled at how cute he looked. I then quickly leaned over his desk and kissed him on the cheek. He looked up to me suprised. " what was that for?" He asked me as i smiled. "you just look so cute while eating..i couldnt help it" I said to him as i smiled. Soon, he finished the food. " do you have time of today? is that why your here?" He asked me as my eyes widen. I looked over to the clock and saw if i didnt leave now, ill be late for work. " no....i have to go back to work now....i just wanted to see you.....ill see you at home" I said to him as i kissed him on the cheeks again and left his office. I quickly saw SooYEon at her desk and quickly bowed. " Im going to go....it was nice meeeting you" I said to her as she bowed,. " you too".

Okay guys! thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!