Chapter 1

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres chapter 1 ! enjoy!

 

JinJoo POV

 I laughed as i saw MinKi looking at the T.V intently as the cartoon character jumped in mid air. " MinKi-ah~~ time to eat honey" I said to him as he nodded " okay umma~ " He said as he continued to watch the cartoon. " MinKi-ah.......are you going to listne to umma?" I asked him as i placed the plate on thetable. " dae umma~ im coming" He said as i smiled and shook my head as i see him continue to watch the show. " well...cant be mad at him....he's only three" I said to myself as i smiled and continued to set the table. Its been three years since everything happened and i couldnt be happier. I have my husband and my son is growing up good and healthy. " umma~~~~~ wheres appa? " He ask me as he took a seat at the table. I smiled at him as i placed the last plate to the table. " he'll be home soon okay? why? you dont like being with umma?" I asked him asi pouted to him. " he smiled at me " dae~~~ appa is the best~" He said as he stuck his tongue out to me. " you--- how could you say that to umma? now you need a punishment" I said to him as i picked him up and began to swing him around. I laughed as he began to giggle and wiggle in my arms, trying to get out of the hold. I then stopped and gave him kisses. " umma~~~ " He whined as i laughed and gave him one last kiss on the lips and placed him back on the chair. " your such a cutie~~" I said as i pinched his cheek.He looked up to me and smiled. " i know~~" He said as i laughed. Got the cockiness from his father. Soon, we both heard the door opened and smile.d " appa's home!!~~" MinKi said excitedly as he ran to the door. I sighed and smiled. Life couldnt get better.

 

JongHyun POV

" okay....see you tommorrow.....okay...bye" I said to the person on the phone before opening the door. Soon, i see my son run to me and smiled. I picked him up and smiled " MinKi-ah~~~ " I said as he smiled " appa~~~ you almost missed dinner~~~" He said to me as i laughed. " really?? i didnt think i did~~"
 I said to him as we walked to the dining room. I smiled as i saw JinJoo sitting at the table smiling as she saw us walk in. " look at my two favorite boys" she said as i walked over to her and kissed her. " how was your day?" I asked her as i placed MinKi on his chair. " good......alot of work at the office but good" She said as i smiled and nodded. Soon we began to eat. "appa.....umma bullied me before you came home" MinKi said to me as i laughed. " did she? dont worry MinKi-ah....i'll punish her later okay? just for you" I said to him as he smiled and nodded " umma~~ your in trouble~~~" He said to her as she pouted at me." yah! dont say things like that in front of our son~~" She whined as i laughed. Soon, i hear my phone ring. I walked over to it and smiled as i saw who it was. " ill be right back....i need to take this call" I said to JinJoo as she smiled and nodded as she scoped more food into  MinKi's plate. I walked outside and quickly answered.

" hey babe~~" I whispered as i hear the other person laugh on the line. " oppa~~~ are you home?" she asked me as i smiled " yeah.....why? 'I asked her as i sat on the porch. " i want to see you~~~ i miss you~~" She whined on the phone. i laughed at her cuteness. " SooYeon-ah......you just saw me a few minutes ago at work.......how can you miss me already?" I asked her as she laughed. " because your my oppa....im always going to miss you" She said as i nodded my head and smiled. " but i cant come see you right now....im with JinJoo and MinKi....so i'll see you tommorrow at work okay?" I said to her as i hear her whine. " okay.....ill see you tommorrow....but you owe me oppa~~" She said as i laughed " okay.......i'll see you tommorrow" i said to her as i hung up. I walked back into the romo and sat down and continued to eat. " call fro mwork?" JinJoo asked me as i smiled. " yeah....but its okay now" I said to her as she smiled adn nodded her head.

okay guys....thats it.....hoped you enjoy and please comment and subscribce! thanks!