chapter 5

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres a another update! enjoy!

 

JinJoo POV

I smiled as i looked at the birthday card MinKi made me yesterday at umma's. " hes such a sweetie" I said to myself as i ran my fingers through the picture of our family he drew. " MinKi-ah.......i dont know whats going on with appa.....but hes been acting weird lately.....do you think something's wrong? "I ask myself. Soon, i hear the door to the room open and walked in JongHyun. " hey your home" I said to him as he looked over to me and nodded his head. "yeah.....what are you doing?" He asked me as i placed the card in my make-up drawer. " nothing....how was your day?" I ask him as he shrugged his shoulder. " same old.....alot of paper to look through" He said as i nodded. As i looked at him take off his suit jacket. I noticed a liitle pink stain on his shirt. I walked over to him ." JongHyun.....whats that?" I asked him as he looked at me confusingly." whats what?" He asked me. I pointed to the stain. " that.....it looks like.....lipstick..." i said to him as he looked at me weirdly. " lipstick? your out of your mind....it must've been from something i drank" He said as i lookeddown and nodded. "......oh.....okay.......why dont you go get cleaned up? i'll hang your jacket up" I said to him as he nodded his head and kiised me on the cheek. " okay...thanks yeobo": He said to me before walking towards the bathroom. When i knew he was completely in, i quickly walked over to his jacket and picked it up. I looked back to the bathroom before bringing the jacket up to my nose. "it....it smells like....perfume....is it from a client?" I asked myself as i lokoed at it one more tme and smiled. " it must be...JongHyun.....wouldnt...be....cheating on me would he?"

 

JongHyun POV

I the water and sighed as i sat on the toilet seat. I took out my phone from my pant pocket and dialed her number.

"hello? oppa?"

"SooYeon-ah~~~ we were almost in trouble!"

" what do you mean oppa?"

" your lipstick stained my shirt"

" oh....im sorry oppa~~....ill use a lighter color next time we're intimate~~"

" okay.....i dont want her suspecting us"

" dont worry oppa!~~ she wont!~"

" okay....ill see you tommorow?"

" yeah oppa!~~ see you at work tommorrow!~ sweet dreams!~"

" okay sweet dreams babe!~~"

I hung up the phone and smiled. " she'll use a lighter lipstick? shes so cute" I said to myself as i took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. After finishing, i wlaked out and saw JinJoo was gone.I walked over to the closet and grabbed soem clothes and changed into them . I walked oout the door and headed down the stairs and saw JinJoo cooking." hey ....you cooking dinner?" I asked her as i smiled. She turned to me and smiled widely as she nodded.  "yeah.....its almost done!~ go have a seat with MinKi" she said as i nodded. I walked over ot my son and smield as i saw him play with his tiys. " MinKi-ah~~ your hungry right?" I asked him as he looked up to me and smiled as he nodded his head. " yeah~~~ umma~~~ you almost done?!" he asked as JinJoo walked over with the food. " okay guys!~ eat up!" She said as we both cheered and began eating. " JongHyun.....do you have alot of people in the office that wear perfume?" JinJoo suddenly asked me. I looked up to her confused. " what do you mean?" I asked her " well....when i was cleaning your jacket.....a perfume smell came from it...is it from a worker of yours?" She asked me as my eyes widen . "it must be from SooYeon." i thought to myself. " y...yeah....alot of the older women wear perfume" I told her as she nodded her head.  phew.Gotta be more careful.

Okay guys thats it! please comment and subscribe! thanks!