chapter 4

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres another update! enjoy!

JongHyun POV

I smiled as i walked into my office the next day. Dinner with SooYeon was great. It was getting hard to stay away. I know i shouldnt. But i couldnt help it. I needed some excitment in my life and Sooyeon was it. I smiled as i saw her sitting there, doing some work. " morning SooYeon" I said to her as she looked up to me and smiled. " good morning Mr. Kim" she said as she bowed to me. I laughed and bowed back . I looked up to her and saw her wink at me. I smiled and winked bak and walked to my desk. I looked over at the stack of files i had to go through and sighed. Soon, i hear my phone ring. I took out my phone and sighed as i saw it was JinJoo. I decided to answer.

"hello?"

"JongHyun~~~it me"

"yeah....whats the matter?"

" nothing~~ just wanted to know what time your done today?"

" I think im going to be late tonight"

"aw really? okay"

"why?whats going on?"

"well......today is my-........nevermind....its nothing....ill see you later on~"

" okay...bye"

I hung up the phone and thought about what she said." whats special about today?" I asked myself as i began to look through the files. Soon, my dor opened and came in SooYeon. I smiled as she walked towards me. " hey SooYeon....whats going on?" I asked her as she smiled at me." just wanted to ask you if you were busy tonight?" I smiled and shook my head. " no im not why?" I asked her as she smiled. " great! lets go to the movies tonight! " she said excitedly as i smiled. " okay sounds good" I said to her, forgetting what JinJoo said on the phone.

JinJoo POV

I sighed as i looked at my phone sadly. " i guess he forgot today is my birthday" I said to myself as i sighed again. Soon, the door opened to my office and came in my secretary with a box in her hand. " happy brithday, ma'am!" she said to me as i laughed. " thank you MinJung~" i said as i took the box in my hand. "oh and your mother id on line 1" She said as i smiled and nodded my head.  "thanks minJung" I said again before picking up the phone.

"hello?umma?"

"UMMA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~~"

" thank you MinKi~~~"

"umma~ halmoni said to come over for a party!~~~"

" tell halmoni okay~"

"yay! umma and appa is coming!~~"

"MinKi-ah......its just going to be umma tonight okay?"

"wae~ what about appa.?"

"appa.....appa......said hes going to be busy tonight"

"awwww~ okay!!~~~~~bye bye umma~~~~"

I smiled as i hung up the phone and sighed. " MinKi-ah....appa's been more busy then before......i wonder whats going on? he didnt even remember my birthday" I shook the thought away and smiled as i thought about tonight. " MinKi-ah....umma loves you so much"

 

Oky guys! thats it! i hoped you liked it and please comment and subscribe!~