chapter 16

The Wife I Took For Granted (PART 2)

hey guys! heres an update! enjoy!

JinJoo POV

i walked into the office and  saw Lawyor Park's secretary working on the computer. I walked up to her and smiled. " hello.....im here to see Lawyor Park....i have an appointment with him today" I told her as she smiled and nodded her ehad. " let me go inform him that you are here" She said as i nodded my head. She got up from her desk and walked into his office. She then walked back towards me and smiled. " he said he'll be with you in a few minutes....please take a seat" She said as i smiled and went to take a seat. After a few minutes, Lawyor walked out and smiled as he saw me. I got up and bowed. " good morning Lawyor Park" He smiled and bowed back. " good morning mrs. Kim im glad you could make it" He said as i nodded my head.  "no problem" I told him as he lead us into his office. I took a seat "So mrs. Kim.....what can i do for you today?" He asked me. I took a deep breath. " i....i need some paper work done Lawyor park" I said to him as he nodded his head. " alright.......what paper work are you needing?" He asked me. "im....im ......getting a divorce from my husband" I said to him as he nodded his head. " alright........i can help you with that." He said to me as i nodded my head. " g....great......is today alright to start?" I asked him as he smiled and nodded his head." if you are okay with it yes.....but i must warn you that this process could take weeks to really be finalized. "he told me a i nodded my head. " i...i understand....." He then reached into his cabinet and took out some papers. We then began the long process of the paperwork. after an hour, Lawyor Park stopped his writing and looked at me and smiled." im sorry to stop......but i have another appointment coming in soon.......would you like to continue this at another tme? "He asked me as my eyes widen. " oh! of course! i didnt know i took so much time!" i said to him as he smiled. " its alright......why dont you go and ask my secretary to set up a appointment and ill see you then" He said as i got up and bowed. " okay....thank you for your help" I said to him as he bowed. " no problem" I walked out to the secretary and smiled. " i would like to make another apointment with Lawyor Park please" I asked her as she smiled and nooded as she began to type in  the computer." would in 2 weeks be alright with you?" she asked me as i nodded my head. " thats okay with me" i said to her as she nodded her head and wrote down a date and time two weeks from now. After she gave me the information, i bowed to her and walked out the office. I took a deep breath and smiled. " MinKi......umma did good today"

JongHyun POV

I walked into my office and saw SooYeon and secretary Seo talking. I walked to them and smiled. " what are you guys talking about?" I asked them as they looked at me and smiled." Mr. Kim.....SooYeon-shi told me you are considering giving me a promotion" HE said to me as i looked at SooYeon, who was smiling at me. " is it true?" He asked me as i nodded my head. " yes.....i was thinking about it and shes right......you deserve it.....so im giving you a promotion"  i said to him. He smiled and bowed " thank you Mr. Kim you wont regret it" He said as he walked away happily. I looked over to SooYeon and smiled as she hugged me. " thank you oppa! he really deserved it!" She said as i alughed and palced my hand around her waist. " he did.......hey.....how about we ahve dinner tonight?" I asked her as she smiled and nodded her head. " sure! that sounds good" She said as i smiled. "okay......how about your place? i never been there before" I said to her as her eyes widen. " NO! i mean.....its messy and small oppa.......not really a good place to have dinner" She said to me as i looked at her weirdly. " im okay with eating anywhere" I told her as she shook her head. " lets just eat at your place okay?" She said as i just smiled and nodded my head. " okay.......see you tonight....now go back to work" I said to her as i gave her a kiss in the cheek. She smiled and nodded her head. " okay!~ see you tonight oppa!~" She said bebore walked to her desk and began working. I took a seat at my desk and began to think. is her place really that messy? is there something that she doesnt want me to see? I shook off the thought and began to do my work.

Okay guys! thats it! please subscribe and comment! thanks!