totally screwed over

And He Called Me Ugly

OMG I JUST WANNA SAY, TO THOSE PEOPLE SENDING ME MESSAGES ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LIKE MY STORY, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH ;~; I so appreciate them all. thank you for all the support~

and to 126 subscribers and commenters, thank you as well <3


Chapter 20

 

I opened my eyes with a huge headache. Ugh.

 

I seriously cannot remember anything last night. Aside from getting really pissed off over something.

 

Wait, white walls? Dark blue bed sheets? This is not my room. did I really screw up that bad? Oh no, wait wait… I immediately sat up, surveying the place. I didn’t go with some stranger did I? What time is it already? Ugh, this headache is pounding in my head.

 

Ugh. Alcohol should be banned. It causes more damage than drugs.

 

I peeked under the covers, I’m still wearing my clothes from last night. Good. Good. Where’s my bag? Okay, it’s at the bottom of the bed. I checked for messages, 2 from JunHyung and 10 from HyunSeung. O . I am so much in trouble.

 

What should I tell HyunSeung? Yeah, I got drunk last night and didn’t know how to find my way home so I slept over… DongWoon’s house?

 

Yeah that’s a pretty good excuse. Now to call DongWoon.

 

“You’re finally awake.”

 

“.” I jumped from the voice. I looked up and saw Jerkface. “YOU!” I started, pointing a finger at him. “What did you do to me!?” I demanded him.

 

He rolled his eyes and sat on one side of the bed. “You’re welcome that I didn’t leave you for erts to feast on and you’re also welcome that I let you sleep on my bed.” He said sarcastically. “Don’t worry, I already explained everything to your brother. He won’t kill you once you get home.” He told me. “And no, nothing happened last night. You just fell asleep.”

 

I just stared at him. What’s happening to the world all of a sudden? JunHyung dating and now, DooJoon’s being nice to me. Is the world coming to an end. I slowly relaxed, “Thank you.” I told him simply.

 

“Here.” He said, handing me a cup. “It’s honey and water mixed.” He told me.

 

I lifted it up to my lips. “OW!” I shouted and glared at him. “YOU DIDN’T TELL ME IT’S HOT!” I shouted at him.

 

He rolled his eyes again. “You’re welcome for that too.” He said then left a paper bag at the floor. “Your clothes, I got them from HyunSeung.” He said then left the room.

 

Something is definitely wrong in the world today.

 

I took a bath, putting on the jeans and shirt that HyunSeung dropped off for me. Though, I don’t remember owning these clothes. Must be the hangover. I got out of the room, clutching the paper bag to see DooJoon watching tv. He glanced at me and smiled a bit then turned back to the screen. “HyunSeung’s out for the rest of the day. He’s on a date.” He said simply.

 

“So?” I asked watching him flip through the channels. “It doesn’t mean I can’t get in my own apartment.” I retorted at him.

 

I heard him smirk. “Not if you lost your key.” He said simply. I looked through my bag and realized it wasn’t there. . I’m seriously screwed. He turned off the tv and stood up to look at me. “So, fortunately for you, you’re stuck with me the whole day.” He said with a small smile.

 

“And what do you propose to do?” I asked him, dropping the paper bag and walking towards the couch. He looked at me, surprised. “Stay here and sulk with me for being stuck with you?” I asked, glancing at him.

 

He suddenly grinned. “How about the arcade?” he asked.

 

In a matter of minutes, he was bathe and dressed and we were walking to the mall. I could feel him glancing at me once in a while, I wanted to but didn’t.

 

“So,” he started. “Wanna play versus on the Pump it up?” He asked as he bought tokens for the two of us.

 

I smirked at him. Didn’t he know that I’m the queen of Pump it up? “You’re on, loser.” I said, grabbing a few tokens and dropping it in the machine. I modified the arrows while he was going to choose the song. He picked DJ Doc’s Run To You.

 

Easy enough song.

Well, I don’t always play this song.

But I beat JunHyung once.

 

“How about a bet?” DooJoon said and I only looked at him. “Unless you’re too chicken.”

 

“Psh. You’re on.” I told him in reply, gluing my eyes on the screen.

 

“I win, we do what I say for the rest of the day. You win, we do what you want.” He said.

 

Wait.

What!?

 

Before I could fully protest, the song started.

Why do I feel so screwed over?

 

I kept my eyes glued on the screen, watching both mine part and his. We were on the same combos since the dance was pretty easy. Then the hard part came. I held on to the bar behind me and started stomping on the pad.

 

Wow. I’m seriously sweating on this one.

 

“Finally.” I said, panting as the song finished. I glanced at DooJoon and he was looking at me.

 

“Looks like I won.” 


gasp!

who won? lol

 

-listeningsoul