Shut up Barbie.

And He Called Me Ugly

hello my lovely readers and friends~ So, I haven't actually written Chapter 10 yet. Instead, I tried writing a JunHyung POV chapter. So I hope you guys like this one.

And again, thanks for all the subscribers and comments. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was my first day in Seoul. Well, technically second day.

 

“Son, you’ll be late for school!”

 

That’s my mom. She was the one who insisted we move up to the big city. Mostly because I’m a trouble maker from my previous school. I blew out my bangs and walked out my room.

 

My mom was standing there, smiling. “Son, I’m warning you. If you keep up your act, I’ll have to…” she started.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Ship me off to dad in the US.” I replied, bored. I’ve heard the same thing a million times. “Bye mom.” I told her and walked off to school.

 

SeoulHigh. The school of the snobby, rich kids. Uhljjangs, iljeens, nerds, dorks, and the like. I entered the school with girls looking my way and guys giving me glares.

 

Of course, they’re bound to hate the new kid.

 

I got to the principal’s office. “Hello Mr. Yong, welcome to Seoul High.” He started and handed me a paper. I briefly glanced at it and looked outside. The principal was saying a lot of things that I don’t care about, so I just let him ramble on. “So, Mr. Yong are you ready for your first day?” he asked.

 

I turned back with a smile and brief nod then someone knocked on the door. He turned from me and opened the door to reveal a beautiful girl. She had a short pixie cut that framed her face well, her eyes were wide and I was guessing she was wearing circle lenses. “Hi Principal Bang! You wanted to see me?” She said in a perky voice.

 

Usually, I hated girls like her. Girls that look like Barbies. Straight long hair with the fringe, huge eyes with the fake circle lenses, lots of make up on their face, perky voice. But something was different about her.

 

“This is Yong JunHyung. He’s the new student in your class.” The principal said. “Mr. Yong, this is Jang HyunJi. She’s a member of the Student Development Committee. She’s gonna be in all your classes and she would be glad to take you around the school.” He said as the girl HyunJi smiled at me and waved her hand.

 

She walked up to me and held out a hand. “Hi, nice to meet you I’m HyunJi.” She said flashing her smile at me. I smiled back and took her hand then shook it briefly. “Can I call you JunHyung?” she asked and I nodded. “Great, let’s go.” She said and turned back to leave.

 

As we walked down the halls she was telling me all sorts of things about the school and I wasn’t really paying attention about those things. She showed me my locker which was next to hers and we walked towards our class. “Our homeroom teacher is Ms. Hong. She’s the biology teacher.” She said as we entered the class. “Well, if you need anything else I’m just here.” She said and pointed at her seat. “You can wait for Ms. Hong outside so she can introduce you to the class.”

 

I can tell she was very used to this. I only smiled and nodded then walked out of the room to find a plump old woman. She asked me if I was Yong JaeSoon which was my real name and I nodded, walking in after her. I saw HyunJi giggling with another girl who looked so much like her except her hair was wavy and she had a huge mouth compared to HyunJi’s small lips.

 

Ms. Hong introduced me to the class and made me introduce myself. “Hi. I’m JunHyung.” I said briefly. Ms. Hong looked at me weirdly and made me sit at the back. Ah of course my favorite seat.

 

I found myself drifting to sleep in Ms. Hong’s class. Well, I can fall asleep with anyone shouting at me. Yeah its one of my awesome talents. I was in my lala land when I heard a slapping sound on my desk. “Mr. Yong, please sit up here next to Ms. Jang.”

 

I rolled my eyes and sat up next to her. “JunHyung, you shouldn’t sleep in class.” She lectured me.

 

“Shut up Barbie.”

 

Then she glared at me. It was the first time I saw her pissed off. She was about to retort but Ms. Hong was eyeing the two of us.

 

After class, she turned to me. “Apologize.” She demanded.

 

I looked at her and smirked. “Why does my opinion matter to you that much? I’m no one in this school. Seems like you’re the popular one. Just like a Barbie.” I looked at her tight clothes and short skirt and smirked. “You most likely dress like one too.”

 

Then, I heard another slapping sound.

 

My cheek was stinging.

 

This Barbie slapped me.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yep so, JunHyung POV chapters from now on are going to be from the past, explaining how he met and became friends with HyunJi to explain HyunJi's story fully. :D