Are you Poppin' Dragon?

And He Called Me Ugly

hello people~ its me again. :3 YAY FOR UPDATING SO SOON! :)) So, I'm gonna be unemployed after 2 days so I have more time working on fanfics and fandom stuff. XD I'm just finishing off JunHyung chapters and I'll be updating HyunJi POVs again real soon. :3 and with all your comments, I feel like I'm changing my mind about who HyunJi ends up with x___x anyway, here you guys gooo~

--------------------------------------------------------

Its been 2 months since I’ve been in Seoul High.

 

The issue between me and HyunJi have actually died down already. I was always alone though. I was looked at as a bully after that little feud between me and HyunJi. Sigh. Another typical school year. So I stayed incognito from everyone.

 

Classes were already over and I was dancing in one of the rooms in the gym. Two boys suddenly came in then stopped as they saw me dancing through the mirror. I stopped and looked at them as well. “S-sorry.” The smaller one blurted out. “b-but we reserved this room for today.” He said.

 

I smiled a little. “Sorry. I was practicing for a battle tonight.” I told them then paused the song and took it off the player.

 

“You’re in the battle at Club Spade?” the taller one asked. And I nodded in reply. “Just curious hyung, are you popping dragon?” he asked again and I merely nodded in reply.

 

His eyes widened, so did the other guy. “Dude, you are one sick dancer!” the smaller one said walking towards me and trying to mimic my dance moves. “Can you teach me how to do that? By the way I’m Yang YoSeob. I’m in your class. And that’s Son DongWoon. He’s in junior high.” He said as he introduced himself and pointed to the taller kid.

 

I nodded. “Yong JunHyung.”

 

The three of us danced that afternoon, with me teaching them popping and krumping. The three of us decided to create a team and I agreed. It was the first time I made friends that weren’t… well iljeens. Because of my tough façade, people would always think I’m a bad kid. But the feeling of having real friends was nice.

 

That night, the three of us went to Club Spade altogether. I knew the owner, KyungJin which made it easy for us to get in. KyungJin allowed us to use the little room downstairs that was like a dance studio. We could still use the practice since it was the first time I’ll be dancing with a team.

 

We returned to the main club, people were bustling in, dancing to the beat of the music being played by the DJ. YoSeob and DongWoon went to say hi to their friends, being new in the neighborhood I didn’t really know anyone aside from them. I was just checking out the crowd when I spotted her.

 

HyunJi had her hair styled that her hair stuck out like the wind was constantly blowing it. She wore a simple white racerback shirt and a black mini skirt that showed off her long legs and some black stilettos. She looked really gorgeous. To be honest, I’ve never been attracted to females this much before. Casually I look at them once in a while, admiring some aspect but HyunJi was different.

 

My feet were slowly approaching her and when I was about to say hi, she turned to her left and smiled. “Oppa!” she called out. A guy turned back, the same guy who called her ugly.

 

The guy smirked at her. “You’re calling me oppa?” he asked and laughed. “HyunJi, do you really want my attention that much?” he asked her.

 

HyunJi’s smile did not waver. “I’m dancing tonight at the battle with HyunSeung.” She told him simply. “Stay and watch okay?” she told him and walked away. She suddenly spotted me. She smiled and waved. “Hi JunHyung!” she said as she walked up to me. “You’re in the battle tonight?” she asked.

 

I nodded at her with a smile. “Yeah. With YoSeob and DongWoon.” I told her and she merely nodded then glanced back at DooJoon who was now flirting with another girl. She then turned back to me with a small smile.

 

And then, I saw the hurt in her eyes.

 

---- brownie points for peeps who knows where I got poppin' dragon from. :D