You like breaking hearts that much HyunJi?

And He Called Me Ugly

Hello! its me again! So, I'm bumming out at work even if I have things to get done. Well, who wants to work on weekends right? XD So here I am updating. Yet again, this is another JunHyung chapter. So I hope you all like it. :D

AND AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR 49 SUBSCRIBERS. <3 you guys are awesome. I'm kind of not in the mood to write HyunJi's POV lately. idk why XD

anyway, enough of me babbling. here's the next chapter.

 

--------

 

 

That incident with Barbie spread through the school like wildfire. So, of course with someone as famous as her, I earned a bad reputation on my first day at school.

 

Its been 2 weeks. And people hasn’t let it go yet. Ugh. This is what I hate about life in Seoul. But I mostly didn’t care anyway.

 

I still sat next to HyunJi in class and she never bothered to talk to me. Whenever we’re tasked to do partnered work, she’d ask for a different partner. During breaks and free periods, she ignores me when I ask her things. Yeah, I was officially erased from Jang HyunJi’s eyes.

 

“HyunJi! Let’s go!” That’s Barbie number 2, Kim JaeKyung. The girl with long wavy hair, big mouth, freaky grey eyes because of the contact lenses. “The Sang High team is already on the field!” she exclaimed.

 

HyunJi pouted. To be honest she looked really cute. “Fine, let’s go.” She said and walked off with her friends.

 

I got curious. Aren’t girls usually boy crazy? So I decided to follow them and see what’s up. Apparently there was a soccer game today, Seoul High versus Sang All Boys High. No wonder there’s too many female hormones going around the soccer field today.

 

“WooRi-ah! There’s Mir!” JaeKyung called out as they sat at the very front of the bleachers. I noticed HyunJi was feeling uncomfortable, not even looking at the field. “Omo! HyunJi! He’s looking at you!”

 

HyunJi suddenly stood up and walked off the bleachers. Hmmm… I wonder.

 

I used my ninja skills and followed her, walking behind the bleachers. “Hey HyunJi!” a senior called out. “You remember me? Simon D?” he asked. He had a very heavy accent.

 

“Oh, hello oppa. What’s up?” she asked him, conjuring up her fake Barbie smile.

 

“So, after the game, do you want to go out with me?” he asked, flashing a smile to her.

 

I could see her blushing. Of course, she’s an uhljjang. Everyone who’s any one wants her. And she likes all the attention.

 

“I’m sorry oppa. I can’t. I have dance rehearsals with my brother.” She replied with a pout. “Maybe next time okay?” she told him and that Simon guy walked off.

 

“So…” JunHyung was surprised to hear another male voice. “You like breaking hearts that much HyunJi?”

 

HyunJi’s eyes darted to a figure by the stairs. “Leave me alone DooJoon.” She told him.

 

"Leave you alone?" DooJoon asked and he walked closer to her. "Did you say you liked me? Or are we playing games?" he asked as he inched closer to her.

 

She rolled her eyes. "You don't look at me that way." she said and pushed him off.

 

“Aw, I can’t believe you’re pushing me away, Ugly.” He told her, walking closer to her again.

 

“SHUT UP! STOP CALLING ME UGLY!” HyunJi shouted at him. “Do you know that all these efforts are for you? BECAUSE YOU KEEP CALLING ME UGLY!”

 

The DooJoon guy smirked. “No matter what you do, I will still call you ugly.” He said then walked off.

 

HyunJi’s eyes were b in tears. Honestly, I don’t like seeing a girl cry. I wanted to come up to her and hug her but she hated me. “I know you’re there. I know you’ve been watching.” She said faintly then looked up at me. “Yeah, ridicule me all you want. I’ve had enough of all of it.” She said, tears were now falling from her eyes.

 

I walked up to her and handed her my handkerchief. “A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be crying.” I told her and walked away.

 

It was obvious that something was going on between her and that guy. Because she wouldn’t be crying because he called her ugly. But why was he calling her ugly?

 

The next day, life was back to normal. HyunJi was still ignoring me, but she talked to me whenever I asked her about school stuff. I could tell she was still upset about yesterday because she was mostly quiet until her group of friends talked to her.

 

During free period, I was walking down classrooms feeling bored. Everyone else was outside because the soccer team had practice and the girls mostly watched it because of some new kid who was a great player.

 

Then I heard loud music coming from the far end of the hall. I walked towards it and saw an open window. Two figures were dancing, a boy and a girl. They had similar built, thin but muscular. When the guy turned to the left, I honestly thought it was HyunJi. He smiled. Okay freakishly like HyunJi. “That was great. Let’s try the chorus part?” he asked.

 

“HyunSeung, can you teach me that part again before the interlude?” the girl said then turned. , it was HyunJi. Is that her brother? They seriously look like mirror images. The two of them did the steps together then laughed. “I think this is the good thing about being twins huh?” she asked.

 

We had physical education today. It was dancing. I got in the room early and played a song on my ipod. I’m a dancer as well, mostly popping. So, I did a routine as I finished, I heard a faint clapping. I looked to the door and saw HyunJi, she was smirking. “You’re a dancer. Great moves.” She said and left her bag on the floor.

 

We actually got along after that PE class. Because of dancing. And since then, Jang HyunJi and I have officially become friends.