Just, pretend he doesn't exist.

And He Called Me Ugly

YAY! I know its been a while since I updated. But here it is! finally!!! I will be updating again after this week because I will be busy with stalking JoKwon and the rest of the 2AM boys. :))

enjoy everyone!

-listeningsoul


"YAH! Classes are done. Get up" I woke up wishing everything was a dream. Its been a week since jerkface... Ugh I can't even say it. HE FREAKIN' STOLE IT!
 
And it comes back to haunt me every night. Seriously.
 
I'd have dreams of him holding my hand and slowly starting to kiss me. I shudder to think. Honestly.
 
I looked up to see JunHyung staring at me. "Come on. Time to see your boyfriend then practices." he said, taking hold of my arm and dragging me out of the classroom.
 
Oh yea. DongHae and I are dating. Whatever that means. He waits for me outside my apartment every morning, have lunch together and I watch his practices after class then he comes to my dance practices too.
 
Surprisingly, he's been very enthusiastic about our so called relationship even if I majorly at being a girl, let alone a girlfriend.
 
We reached the field and I instantly spotted him. He smiled widely like a dork and waved his arms frantically in the air. "WIFEEEEY!"
 
I hate to admit but I find him seriously cute. 
 
I smiled in reply as I stopped in front of him. Junhyung continued walking to the bleachers. "hi Donghae." I told him then pointed to where Junhyung was, "I'll be right there." I told him and he nodded enthusiastically.
 
I was about to leave the field when I saw jerkface starting to approach Donghae. I gave a low groan. "what is it?" Donghae asked curiously.
 
I waved my head and smiled. "its just someone I never want to see again in my entire life." I replied sarcastically. "I'll watch from there." I told him then walked to the bleachers and sat beside Junhyung.
 
"why is he your boyfriend again?" Junhyung asked all of a sudden. "you dont even like sports. Nor boys like him."
 
"oh shut up." I barked at him. 
 
Its true though. I dont really watch soccer, nor like it. But here I am, watching Donghae run back and forth kicking a ball. He suddenly looked at me and winked.
 
"He's... interesting. and different." I told JunHyung unconsciously then glanced at him. "I mean, it wouldn't hurt to get to know new things right?" I asked him and he nodded.
 
"Fine, whatever you say." JunHyung replied. "I'll get something to drink. I'll be right back." he said then left his bag by my feet.
 
I made a face and watched DongHae run around the field, kicking the ball. He would casually look at me and smile or wave which makes me smile back. Maybe the reason why I like him is because he's like a little kid who just wants my attention. 
 
I honestly have no idea.
 
"Are you thinking about that guy, or are you thinking about me?" 
 
I was surprised but I knew who that voice is from. I looked to my side and saw DooJoon standing there, wearing the school jersey. 
 
He suddenly gave me a small smile. "I know I should be sorry, but I'm honestly not." 
 
Just ignore him, HyunJi. Don't waste your time. Just, pretend he doesn't exist.
 
"You can't block me out forever. One day you would have to talk to me. If you like it or not."
 
That's it. "Just... shut up. Please." I said in a low voice. "I don't have time to deal with you. And quite frankly I don't want to."
 
"I do like you HyunJi. Even if you push me away, that fact is never going to change." He said, not tearing his eyes away from me.
 
I stood up, facing him. "I'll make sure it does. And I will ignore you as long as I can. EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!"