[finale 2] And he called me ugly, again.

And He Called Me Ugly

 

-Final-

DooJoon ending

 

Its been a week since the competition happened, KiKwang and I would be leaving at the end of the month. I’ve been spending most of my time with my brother and KiKwang but today, I agreed to finally make a decision.

 

“Are you sure about this? You’re really choosing him?” SaeByul asked cautiously as she walked with me. Yes, we’ve become good friends now.

 

I smiled at her in reply. “I’ve never been so sure in all my life.” I told her in reply.

 

SaeByul waved as we got to my street. “See you tomorrow!” She said and I nodded with a smile, holding a shopping bag in one hand.

 

As I neared the apartment building, I saw DooJoon walking out with his hands inside his pocket. I walked up to him with a grin. “Hey Jerkface!” I said and he looked up, surprised. “Just the person I was waiting for.” I said cheerfully.

 

He looked confused. “You’re waiting for me?” he asked, pointing to himself.

 

“Yes, unless you know another Jerkface in the area?” I asked him and grabbed his arm. “Come on, we don’t have much time.” I told him and dragging him away.

 

“Yah, I have to meet with my friends!” He complained but I held on and pulled him. “Where are you taking me?” he asked.

 

I sneered. “You don’t have friends you loser.” I told him. He finally gave up struggling from my grip and we walked comfortably but quietly towards downtown.

 

I took him to the huge park where children go to play soccer. He looked at me vacantly. “Why are we here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “You’re not going to ask me to teach you how to play soccer right? I won’t survive.” He said, shielding himself.

 

I chuckled. “No stupid, I told myself once that I’ve always wanted to show you where I first fell in love with you.” I told him and pointed to the bleachers. “Over on the left of the booth, I sat there with my so-called friends, and watched your game. When you made your first goal, that’s when I first fell for you.” I told him with a smile.

 

He still looked confused. “Why are you telling me this?” he asked.

 

I sighed. “You’re not only a jerk but also stupid.” I mumbled under my breath. Then I quickly tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Does that make more sense?” I asked him.

 

He looked surprised, and touched his cheek. Then he smirked, “I’ve always known that you dig me, ugly.”



 

I found this rather cute, to be honest. :3